The Queen

ROYAL BLOOD: WU L

 


Kwon Yuri became the queen. She was not just a popular girl any more. She was now Yifan's girl.

 


Tiffany Wu, Yifan's mother loved her. She was a lucky girl. Before that day, she was just a high school student who was popular among boys, not more than that. 


She had to learn the infinite rules of the palace. Everything that she saw were wonders for her. "It is amazing" she said it every single minute .

Firstly, she went to Tiffany to greet her. "Good morning, omma." She greeted.

Tiffany smiled back at her," Good morning to you as well." Then she asked, "Is Yifan awake?"

"Yes Mom. He's waiting for you in the dining hall." Yuri said softly. She had learnt most of the rules quickly, being an intelligent girl.

They went into the dinning hall  and saw Yifan who was sitting and reading a newspaper.

"Good morning, Mom and Yuri" Yifan greeted when he saw his mom and Yuri walking towards him.


"To you too," Tiffany replied, "Where's Luhan?" 


"I'm here, Aunty." Yuri turned her head when she heard a voice and saw a good looking man with a pasty skin.

Yifan smiled at him, "Come here, lets have breakfast. I'm hungry." He dashed over and grabbed Yuri's hand before making her sit beside him. Luhan helped Tiffany to sit .


Yifan looked at Yuri, "He's my cousin. He's one of the heirs of the Wu dynasty. But, if he has a child before me, his child must be the heir."

Yuri asked, "Luhan-sshi, are you still single?" 

"How do I put it?" Luhan laughed. "No. I've married to a girl called Im Yoona and have a son called Wu Tao."

Yuri smiled after hearing that. "So, he's not a heir anymore. Tao is a heir." Tiffany said. Yuri nodded in reply," Neh."

"Now do you understand the rules?" Yifan asked Yuri. She nodded slightly, "Some!"

After breakfast, The four of them were walking in the garden and Yuri saw a girl around the age of 19 holding a baby in her hands. Tiffany approached her, "Our Tao is really grown up now." She said and took the baby from thy girl's arms. She kissed the baby's forehead and said, "I want a grandchild too. Can you do it Yuri?"

Yifan said," Omma. It will come true one day. Don't worry."
"Alright. Good to hear that," Tiffany smiled.

Yoona came near Yuri, "Hello, I'm Yoona. Im Yoona, but now Wu Yoona. Nice to meet you."

Yuri bowed to her, "Me too. I was Kwon Yuri, now I am a Wu. Let's be friends."

"Okay," Yoona replied before the two of them walked away together.


At their room, Yifan asked Yuri when she was combing her hair and preparing to sleep, "Do you feel awkward?"

"A little," She sighed. "Don't care about the rules so much. And don't try hard to remember them. Just think that you are a queen. The queen can do it, right?"

Yuri nodded and smiled at her husband, "Yes, I'm a queen."


......

 

First one! Hope you guys will like it.
I'm now trying to update all of my stories .
Firstly, I decide to write only two . After finishing " My secret true love, I will start writing " Royal blood: Wu L"

Now my decision changed. I'll write three stories.
And.," my secret true love will finish soon., three or for chapters only left.

After finishing it, I will write another one. So, I've three. Is it ok?????

Do u like infinite back??? They're driving me crazy........... Especially L

and is it true that L will cast in SBS drama with rain and IU???? Tell me some thing??

 

Comment and sub please!!!!!!!!!