Shocked

ROYAL BLOOD: WU L

 


Hi readers!!!!!! I'm not sure whether you guys will love this story or not. But, I'll try my best for you guys. I've a request. After reading each chapter, please leave a comment ( your opinion or how do u think of next chapter or something like that) please! I'm really happy when I see NEW STORY COMMENTS!!! PLEASE......

 

.........................

 

Yuri became familiar with the palace. She was very happy. But things were going to happen. Unfortunate things.


The doctor said Tiffany had only about two years to live when she fainted at Tao's one year birthday celebration.

Tiffany asked Yifan when the doctor left, "Yifan, did you hear what he said?" Yifan just nodded, his eyes becoming blurry because of the many layers of tears.

"Do me a favor." Tiffany said to Yifan. "Neh!"'Yifan replied anxiously, looking at his mother.
"I really want a grandchild. Since Yuri is only 17, I think she is too young for pregnancy. I want you to have a concubine and have a child. Can you?"

Yifan didn't know what to do, he had no idea. "Omma, let me think about this. But I'll do my best for you. Okay?" She nodded and smiled as he left .


Yifan couldn't sleep at night, actually he even couldn't even close his eyes. "What should I do? Should I tell Yuri? What will happen if she knows? How will she feel? Sad? Disappointed? She will never expect this situation. I love her. And I know she loves me. We love each other. How can I marry a woman that I don't love?" Yifan questioned himself, turning to look at the starless night sky outside.

He then turned his head to Yuri who was sleeping soundly beside him. He her hair and smiled, "You are so cute." 


Next morning, Yuri called out cheekily, sitting on the bed, "Hey! Wake up, sleepy king. It's almost 9." "Alright.." Yuri pulled Yifan's heavy body to sit up. However sleepy he was, Yifan was still troubled by his mother's wishes yesterday. Finally, he said, "Yuri-ah. I've got something to tell you."

The bubbly girl Yuri didn't care. "Ok! But take a shower first. Go! Go! "

 He held Yuri's shoulders tightly and stared into her irises, "Kwon Yuri, I'm serious. Listen to me."

Yuri was shocked. What is it? Why was Yifan acting like that? She was confused. Yifan was never this nervous. Yuri asked slowly, "What's wrong?"


"Ah... I'm sorry, I've got something important to say to you. Listen carefully, sweetie. Ok?" Yifan tried to say calmly, all the while not letting loose of Yuri's shoulders.
Yuri smiled and nodded." It's ok. I'll listen. Do go on, yeobo."

"I like the way that you call me," Yifan stated. Yuri smacked his hand away playfully, "Haha stop beating around the bush. Just tell me what's important. I'm really curious."

The smile on Yifan's face suddenly disappeared, "Well... It's...... It's......"
"What is it? I'm really impatient now." Yuri interrupted. Unable to hold it back, Yifan finally burst, "Omma wants me to have a concubine."

"What?! Why?! Yifan, we're only married for two days. It's too much. Why does she want it?! Why? Why?! I mean-" Her words were automatically cut by Yifan's, "Yuri, do you know what the doctor said after Omma fainted at Tao's birthday? You know that she wants a grandchild since forever and you are too young for that. She only has two years to live. At most two years." Yifan explained with tears. Yuri didn't know what to do and paused for couple of seconds. Yifan held her hands after clearing away his tears,"You know? Do you understand me now? She's my mother who is nearly 37. She is too young to die."


Yuri couldn't control her tears, so she let them flow. She was shocked by his words. How about her? She was too young to suffer those hurts too.

"It's ok, Yifan. You have to do this for Omma. But, remember. No matter what you do, I'm always yours. And I love you." She hugged him tightly and both were locked in tears with warm love.

 


.......

 

Aiming double update!!! Hope so, now trying to make it real. 

Really busy with three stories. Hehe ^^


Can u Guys give me advice ??
Who should I ship with xiumin ??pls!!!! You can either comment or Pm me. He's one of the main characters of my upcoming story. Please ^^