Why not me?

ROYAL BLOOD: WU L

 

Why not me??

" KIM MYUNGSOO , wake up."' Jonghyun shaked the body of younger one."Ya. Wake up."

The youngster started to respond," Wae? " But, his eyes were still closed .
" You've to go to school . Get up."Jonghyun hugged Myungsoo.

Myungsoo suddenly sat up that his lips got hit by Jonghyun's head." Ahhh." Myungsoo muttered.

"It's bleeding." Jonghyun pointed his lips . Myungsoo frowned as he wiped his lips." I hate schools." He whispered.

"Why?"Jonghyun laughed at his dongsaeng's reaction. Myungsoo smiled at him," Because I'm not you who always get no.1."

"Myungsoo-ah. You need to study. Look at your room.its messy with your games , comics... What is it? Music notes." Myungsoo ran to him and tried to grab the paper from Jonghyun."Give me ." Myungsoo shouted." Aresseo. I'll play guitar . I'll give you after that." Jonghyun started to play the guitar and Myungsoo smiled." You're better than me." He muttered.

As they were enjoying their moments ," HYUN, STOP IT. PLEASE." Jonghyun was shocked by Myungsoo's action. And, he saw the younger one was holding his head and almost lost his balance . Jonghyun held Myungsoo in his hand and cupped his face." Myung-ah. Myungsoo -ah. What's happening? Does your head hurt again ?"

Myungsoo could only nodded slightly." Ok! Just lie on the bad. I'll bring some pills." He held Myungsoo in bridal style and put him on the bed,." I'll be back,"

Jonghyun backed with some meds and a cup of water.he put the cup down on the table beside the bed and helped Myungsoo to sit up. After taking medicine, he helped Myungsoo to lie down again . He was about to leave." Hyun." He heard the whisper of Myungsoo as he grabbed his wrist.

He looked back and sat next to him."'Why? Do you need something?"

He shook his head," Hyun, It's became clearer. And, more painful. I saw light rays. They're light rays."

"Myungsoo-ah.Don't think about much things. Just take a nap. I'll wake you up to go to school, ok?"  He patted the shoulder of his brother and left.


....……………………………………

"Mom, I'm up. Jiyeon ran and hugged her mom.

" Omo.. Jiyeonnie. Home-make spicy rice cake! Like it?" Her mom replied.

" Neh. Omma. Bye." Jiyeon grabbed the lunch box and left home .

Jiyeon was about to leave when her mom grabbed her waist." Yeonnie-ah. Wait a moment please. 
"We've new neighbors . Lets greet them together . You're not too late yet.ok?"

" Ok."

---------------

Jonghyun opened the door as he heard the knock.

"Good morning ." He greeted .

" Hi! I'm here to give you some home-made spicy rice cake. We're from the house across the road." Mrs. Park said.
Jiyeon bowed to him." Annyeonghasaeyeo. Park Jiheon immeda. I'm second year at high school. Nice to meet you."

Jonghyun bowed." Nae. Nice to meet you. Please comes in."

They came in and sat on the couch ." Are you living alone? "Mrs. Park asked jonghyun while grabbing the tea cup that one of the maids gave her.

" No. I live with my younger brother. Our fad is too busy so he rarely at home. "Jonghyun explained and the Parks nodded.

" Which school do you go? My younger brother is also sophomore. " Jonghyun added.

" Kirin high." Jiheon replied.

" Oh! The same with Myungsoo. You two can go to school together ." He said." Noona, please wake Myungsoo and prepare breakfast for him." Said Jonghyun to the maid.

" Is he not up yet?" Jiyeon asked and laughed. So did Jonghyun." Ah.. How can I say? He's not feeling well today. So, he slept back after taking pills."

" Is he sickly ?" Jiyeon asked." You can say." Jonghyun replied.

" Jiyeon-ah. Omma will go home. Wait and go to school with Myungsoo. Ok?"Mrs. Park left.

Jiyeon nodded.

Soon after Mrs. Park left, Jiyeon saw a boy with a pasty face came downstairs .

" Morning . Bro." Myungsoo shouted and made his way straight to Dining room." NOONA. I'M HUNGRY." He shouted.

" Myung-ah. Come here please. We've a guest. You've to go to school with her." Myungsoo came as Jonghyun said.

Myungsoo came and saw Jiyeon." Hi. I'm Kim Myungsoo." He greeted in English.And he bowed.

" Anneonghasaeyeo. Park Jiyeon immida." She bowed back.

"  I gotta go. I'm late. Bye, guys." Jonghyun said and left.

Myungsoo waved to his brother and looked at Jiyeon," Have you eaten your breakfast ?" Jiyeon shook her head.

" If you want, you can join me . By the way , It'll be better if you can explain me in English."He said and sat.

" I'll try"Jiyeon muttered." Can't you speak Korean?" She asked. Myungsoo was confused with Jiyeon's poor English.

" I can . But, its been a long time I used to say. We migrated from place to place . I remember that when I was 3, we lived in Hong Kong . And then, Tokyo, Paris, Macao ,  Mexico , Canada ,   New York, Miami , Beijing and now Seoul." He said with a mouthful of bacon." I'll try my best to understand you." 

Jiyeon didn't know what he said and Myungsoo signed the maid." Noona. The maid smiled and explained Jiyeon in Korean. She then nodded .

As they finished their breakfast   , one of the maid came to Myungsoo ,"Myung-ah. Come and take the pills." Myungsoo nodded and followed her.

While Myungsoo left the dining table,Jiyeon told the maid," So. He only say Hyun. Noona. Omma.Appa in Korean? Does he understand what we said ."

The maid laughed ," Yes. He can catch up a little . He's just like a kid."

" Is he sickly? He looks so pale ." She questioned .

" Ah.. You can say. He's sickly . He has a terrible past as a kid. So , we all treat him as a brother and his father let us treat him freely. We can call him his name instead of young master." She explained and Jiyeon nodded." Thank you."

" Hey. Miss. I'm ready." Myungsoo shouted.

" Don't forget to remind him to take medicine . please. Jiyeon." ua maidrequested.

" Nae." She bowed to her." I'm coming."shouted and ran to Myungsoo.

..............………

"He's so handsome ."

" Why is he with Jiyeon?"

"Are they dating?"

"Jiyeon already had a boyfriend ."

All the students were chatting while looking at the duo ." What's happening here?"

The whole wall became silent and looked at the source of voice. He the prince( * not crown prince) Nam Taehyun( it's Winner's maknae. Hope you all will know it).

He approached Jiyeon," Hi. Princess."

Jiyeon smirked at him and looked at Myungsoo . Myungsoo smiled awkwardly .

Taehyun rolled his eyes to Myungsoo but Myungsoo just smiled to him.

" Who the hell are you?" Taehyun shouted." How dare you looked back me? Do you know who I am?"

Myungsoo looked at the name plate on Taehyun's blaza." Nam Taehyun. It's you right. Awe.. You're my senior . Nice to meet you. Cool down , bro. Hope we'll get along. "Said in English .

Everyone amazed at his reaction . He's the first one who talked back to Nam Taehyun like that.

" You piece of trash " Taehyun shouted." Get out of my sight ."

Myungsoo looked at Jiyeon with confused look,"what's he saying ?? Lets go ." Myungsoo grabbed Jiyeon's hands.
" Bye. Bro." He left.

Jiyeon looked back to him," Don't try to hurt him . I won't let you do it."


" PARK JIYEON IS MINE." Taehyun shouted in his mind .

Taehyun loved her since he was in middle school. But, she still cold to him. 

Taehyun looked Jiyeon all the time. She laughed and joked with that Myungsoo boy . She went to the canteen together with him. She introduced him to her friend . She went home together with him.

" I'm home ." Taehyun said as he stepped into the palace.. He heard no response . He was about to go in."L is now sophomore
in high school." He heard Kris and Yuri saying.

Tears were running though his cheeks as be ran into his room. He locked the door and collapsed onto his knees. He grabbed his knees and sobbed." Why is there no place for me? I'm such a useless . Why always not me? Why? Why? Why?" 

He fell asleep in his sobs.

----------------

Thanks for waiting!