Introducing Jang Nami

Love In The Limelight || A YG Family and JYP Nation fanfic

J A N G * N A M I

Age: 18

D.O.B: November 27,  1995

Hair: Long and dark, dark brown

Eyes: Brown

History: Nami was born in Suncheon along with her brother Hyunseung and sister Geurim.Just like Hyunseung, she's always like dancing and when Hyunseung auditioned for YG, Nami tagged along. Nami was accepted in the first try and helped her brother fight to get in. When Hyunseung was announced to be a potential member for the new group Big Bang, Nami was really happy for her brother. But when things didn't go as planned and Hyunseung was dropped from the company, Nami almost followed with him. However, Hyunseung told her to stay because he didn't want her to give up on a dream for him. So while Nami stayed with YG, Hyunseung eventually moved to Cube Entertainment and debuted with Beast. Nami stayed with YG until she was 16 and ended up being switched to JYP. 

Personality: Nami is very shy and doesn't speak very much until you really get to know her. She can be sarcastic and funny when she opens up. She's also very real and truthful which sometimes upsets people who don't know her. Nami is also very stubborn and will fight for what she wants. When you first meet her she tends to give off the wrong first impression, but she doesn't mean to. She just doesn't like to socialize very much and that comes off as her being aloof and cold. But as a friend Nami is great.

Trivia:

-at YG she attended Kent Foreign School and is fluent in English

-Loves to read if she's not dancing 

-Has a scar on her wrist from a surgery

-Mark is her best friend in GOT7, next to Jr and JB

-Appeared in GOT7's Girls, Girls, Girls MV in the background

-Likes to write in a personal journal

-Dancer and rapper of the group.

Dancing:

 

Rapping:


 

HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
JYP introduces us to Jang Nami!
July 16, 2014 @ 12:08 am
ZurmZdY.png
zdVJmyT.png
by admin
scrap, share & like
2897
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

With the news of JYP's new girl group, fans are eager to learn more about the group, and it looks like their wishes are being answered.

SEE ALSO: JYP shocks fans with new girl group!

A new website has been opened up by JYP Entertainment and it seems to be the way to get information on the new girl group. Yesterday a new post was added to the website introducing us to one of the members, Jang Nami. It's a shock to everyone that she is Jang Hyunseung, of Beast's little sister, and she used to be a YG trainee as well! The post also tells us that she's the dancer and the rapper of the group.

JYP also posted some videos showing off Nami's talents. Check them out!

What do you think about Nami?

Thanks to everyone who sent in the tip!

tags
JYP Entertainment
Jang Hyunseung
Jang Nami
Beast
comments
There are 315 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
avatar2.png
b2stGurrl · Posted July 16, 2014 @ 11:33 am
Eww. People were talking about Hyunseung's younger sister so I came to check it out, but she's uuuuugly. There's no way their actually related. JYP's just making it all up to get attention.
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
YGBIA$ED · Posted July 16, 2014 @ 12:45 pm
She's gonna try and beat CL, I know it. But she won't. CL IS THE QUEEN.
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
WG2PMLove · Posted July 16, 2014 @ 12:45 pm
She's so pretty! OMG! Her dancing and rapping is so good! She's a great addition to JYP Nation~! Nami hwaiting!!
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
GOT7Babies · Posted July 16, 2014 @ 01:25 pm
Hmm, not impressed with her rapping, but her dancing's not bad.
Reply · Report · Share
 
more