Food Fight and a Meeting

Love In The Limelight || A YG Family and JYP Nation fanfic

Nami P.O.V

When I got back up to the GOT7 I couldn't get the door knob and had to knock on the door with my foot. Almost instantly the door opened revealing Jackson. He immediately took the pizza boxes from me and smiled as he did so. I thanked him and followed him in, shutting the door behind me. In the kitchen, I set the sodas down on the counter and turned to look at him.

Raising his brows in expectance he set the pizza boxes out side-by-side-by-side, opening them in the process. "What's up?"

"The weirdest thing just happened," I replied. "The pizza man went fanboy on me."

Jackson laughed and shook his head. "You're surprised?"

Shrugging, I started to pull the soda cans from the plastic holder. "I just wasn't expecting it so soon. And not from the pizza man! At least he was cool about it."

"The male fans tend to be more laid back. It's the females that scream in your face." Jackson leaned forward and imitated the facial expression of a screaming fan girl. Laughing, I pushed his shoulder slightly and he pulled away to laugh as well. A new set of footsteps came into the kitchen and soon Jinyoung came into view.

"Ah~ I thought I smelled the pizza." He came over to my other side and draped his arm over my shoulder before giving Jackson and I a teasing look. "Are you two lovebirds trying to take it all for yourselves?"

I felt my face turn every shade of red before I swatted his arm off me. "Yah! Park Jinyoung!" He held up his hands in surrender as he laughed before reaching over to pick up a slice. Holding it in one hand he opened a cupboard and pulled out a stack of paper plates. He set them down before picking on up to set his pizza down on it. Then with a wink, Jinyoung picked up a can and tossed it in the air for an unnecessary flourish before catching it and taking the soda and his pizza into the living room. "Pizza's here, kids!"

"Sorry about that," Jackson muttered, picking a slice up for himself and taking a plate. He passed me a plate and I chose a slice with pepperoni.

"No, it's okay. I forget how irritating he can be," I replied with an awkard clearing of the throat. I picked up a soda can and then started back towards the living room just as everyone was rushing in. In the living room, Jinyoung sat on the couch and gave me a cheeky grin as I sat down next to him. His soda can was still closed and quickly I picked it up and shook it.

His smile dropped as he watched. With my own wide smile I handed him the soda can. "Pay back." And then before he could steal mine, I popped it open and took a sip. As everyone filed back into the living room, Jinyoung sat and held his soda can, just staring at it. Trying to hide my laughter I took a bite of the pizza. BamBam looked over and noticed Jinyoung just staring at the can.

"Hyung, do you need help opening the can?" I swallowed my bite and looked over at Jinyoung. His lips curled into a smile as he glanced over at me. He wouldn't...would he?

At the lack of answer everyone turned to look on. Jinyoung turned his smile to BamBam and nodded. "Neh. Could you get it for me?" Jinyoung held up the can and BamBam nodded, obediently setting aside his food and soda before taking Jinyoung's can. My eyes widened in horror and BamBam went to open it. Pushing my plate into Jinyoung's lap, I jumped up and covered BamBam's hands with my own.

"I'll get it," I said with a smile and awkward laugh. BamBam blinked in confusion but handed over the can anyway. Feeling everyone's gazes on me, I sat back down and bit my lip as I looked at the compromised soda can. Jinyoung's shoulders shook with silent laughter besides me, and suddenly I came up with a plan.  Turning the can opening towards Jinyoung, I popped open the can and quickly jumped away as the fizz blew out. 

Everyone gasped and jumped away as Jinyoung became drenched in cola. When the fizz died off, everyone took in the sight. Jinyoung sat on the couch, his eyes closed and his mouth open in shock. Soda dripped from his hair and face onto his clothes. The two slices of pizza in his lap were also drenched. Slowly he opened his eyes and looked right at me. I bit my lower lip in an attempt to hide my smile. In return he gave me a sarcastic smile. 

Semi was the first one to let a giggle out. And that set off a chain reaction. Laughter filled the room, all except Jinyoung's. Setting aside the pizza, he stood up and looked around at everyone.

"Ha ha. Very funny." He turned to look at me again and held out his arms. "Now give me a hug." 

My happy smile dropped. "Yeah, how about no?"

"Jang Nami, give me a hug." He took a step forward, and I took one back, only to run into someone. I turned to look and found Mark smiling down at me. All thoughts of him helping me however were pushed away when he started to usher me towards the drenched man in soda. I gave Mark an insulted look before dodging away. Setting the can still in my hand down, I continued to back away from Jinyoung.

"Oppa~ Mianhe," I said going for the aegyo approach. He only smiled and shook his head. I ran into the wall this time, and when I tried to dodge Jinyoung's jump of attack, I failed. His arms wrapped around my waist in a sort of back hug. I could feel the soda soaking into my clothes. I squealed and everyone laughed again. Pushing away from Jinyoung I took Yugyeom's plate of pizza from him and turned around, shoving the pizza into Jinyoung's shirt.

Everyone one went quiet for a moment. Before Jackson whispered in English. "Food fight."

Then it was all out chaos. Soda and pizza was everyone. Everyone was laughing and shouting in delight and shock. However it didn't last long. The front door suddenly came open and footsteps could be heard coming into the room. Everyone froze. Jimin and Semi were rubbing cheese into each other's hair. Jackson had just finished pouring soda down Mark's shirt and was crumping the can. Mark had been in the process to shove another pizza into Jackson's face. Jinyoung was going after Youngjae with a slice of pizza in each hand. Yugyeom, JB, and I had teamed up against BamBam at shaking more soda cans. 

GOT7's manager came to stand in front of us all and crossed his arms over his chest. "You guys realize that there are people who live below here, right?"

We all came to stand in front of him, heads low in shame. Jaebum bowed. "Neh, sorry hyung. We let ourselves get carried away."

GOT7's manager pursed his lips and looked around the room. "You guys really made a mess of things. No one leaves until it's clean. Got it?" 

"Neh!" We all called. Yugyeom went and grabbed the mop and bucket, which BamBam filled with soap and water. Everyone else found whatever they could to clean up. This included wiping down the windows. GOT7's manager stepped out again, leaving us to our clean up. 

"You've got cheese in your hair," Mark said to me as we scrubbed down the walls. I stopped for a moment and felt the top of my head before I found the chunk of cheese. Making a face I tossed it into the nearby trash bag. I looked over and noticed a chunk of pepperoni under Mark's eye. 

"You've got food under your eye," I pointed to my face where the pepperoni was on Mark's face. He reached up and picked the food off before throwing it to the trash bin. Laughing slightly, I started scrubbing the walls again. 

For another hour we cleaned, and when we were finished, Semi, Jimin, and I left with happy goodbyes despite all of us being tired from the late time. We said our goodbyes and then made our way back to the dorm.

Semi yawned and stretched her arms over her head. "God, I am tired! But now I have to take a shower to get this gunk out of my hair."

"We all need showers," Jimin added in, her yawn being triggered by Semi's. I fought my oncoming yawn, refusing to fall victim to it. 

Back in our dorm, one by one we took turns showering, some of us for the second time today. I was last and because of that, I got barely any warm water. Shivering in my towel, I ran back to my room and quickly pulled on a sweat shirt and sweat pants. Wrapping my hair in a towel, I crawled into bed, figuring I could deal with the bed head tomorrow. Quickly, I fell into a nice slumber.

Semi P.O.V

The next morning we were able to wake up comfortably due to having no schedules. I sat up in my bed and scratched my head as my eyes adjusted to the light. I had left my blinds turned open and the morning light streamed in. Climbing out of bed, I entered the living room and found Jimin and Nami already awake.

Jimin was positioned on her yoga mat, her eyes closed as she focused on her pose. She'd been into the whole yoga practice just recently and it didn't surprise me, or Nami, how well she'd taken to it. Nami was at the counter, scribbling away in her notebook. I wandered into the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge. Uncapping it I leaned over to try and see what Nami was writing.

Surprisingly she didn't try to hide it like the previous times. However she did peak up at me with a questioning look. "You're not hiding it this time?" I asked.

"This one isn't for us. I'm doing Jimin a favor."

I frowned and leaned over to see Jimin still in a pose. "Jimin?"

"15&," came Nami's response. 

"Ah!" I nodded in response. "I didn't know you guys were friends."

Nami made a thoughtful face. "Mmm. Not really. But we're on good terms. She asked for to write a song for her and Yerin, and I had some free time so I agreed. I could use some more practice anyway."

"Practice?" Jimin piped up from her mat. I looked over to see her in a new pose, this one facing us. "Nami, your songs are amazing. You don't need practice."

"Mm-hmm," Nami replied.

"Have you finished our song?" I asked.

Nami nodded. "But I'm gonna change it."

"No!" Jimin replied, stepping out of her pose and coming to stand next to Nami. "I'm sure it's fine just how it is. Can we hear it?"

Nami put down the pen and tilted her head as she scratched it. Her hair was up in a messy bun and a few strands fell from the hair tie from her motions. She looked at Jimin who gave her an encouraging look. She turned to me and I sent her the same look. Finally with a sigh, Nami got up and disappeared into her room only to reappear, this time with her laptop. 

She set it on the counter and took her seat again. I came around and sat next to her. Nami opened an email and then flipped to a page in her notebook. "You're lucky JYP sent me the finished beat late last night," Nami muttered. With another sigh, she clicked on something and then a beat started to play. Nami waited three beats before she started to sing. 

Jimin and I listened quietly as Nami sang the song. Every once and a while she'd point to me or Jimin to tell us which part would go to who. When she finished, Nami looked at both of us. Both Jimin and I were smiling broadly.

Jimin was the first to speak. "That's so good!" I nodded enthusiastically in agreement.

"You don't think it's too much rap? I tried to add in more vocal parts but I'm still working on that."

"It is a little bit on the rap side, but even so Jimin and I could use the experience. It'll help us grow as artists," I said. I pointed to the notebook, "Can I see the lyrics?" Nami nodded and slid the notebook over to me. Jimin came over and peeked over my shoulder. Silently we read the lyrics. While she waited, Nami played around with a beat that was too quiet for us to hear. Nami's phone buzzed and she picked it up, answering it while walking away.

When Jimin and I finished reading, I looked at the older girl mischeviously and she only gave me a stern look. "Don't you dare," she threatened.

"I only want a peek!" I whispered, starting to turn the page.

"A peek is enough for Nami to skin you alive and hang you by your toes." I shuddered at the image and set the notebook down. Jimin took the seat on the other side of me. However right when she sat down, the doorbell rang. Jimin sighed and started to get up but I held her down.

"I'll get it." I walked over and looked through the peep hole to see Jae Su. When I opened the door he smiled and I moved aside for him to enter. We went into the living room and rejoined Jimin. She greated our manager and Jae Su took Nami's chair. Curiously he looked at her computer screen and notebook before looking away. 

Nami came back in and blinked in surprise when she saw Jae Su. "Hey," she greeted him. "What are you doing here?"

"Fetching you three, actually." Jae Su said, standing up again. "Jinyoung PD-nim wants to talk to you guys."

Nami nodded. "Okay, let me get changed real quick."

"Oh! Me too!" I exclaimed realizing I was still in my pajamas. Jimin got up and threw on a sweater, leaving her in her excersize gear. When Nami and I were finished we joined or friend and manager and walked together to the JYP building.


A/N: New chapter :) This one is pretty lackluster because it's just a filler chapter, but hope you guys enjoyed it nonetheless. In the next chapter, the story will start to pick up and follow my set story line. So please look forward to it :)

Thank you for reading, and please subscribe if you're a new reader! I'm hoping to hit 300 subs soon :)