Story Reboot ; PLEASE READ

Love In The Limelight || A YG Family and JYP Nation fanfic

Hello readers and subs! 

So sorry for being MIA for such a long time. But there were multiple factors in that and I will explain them here and the future of this story.


I started this story when I was doing good in school and then things got to be too much and my grades took a dip and I had to focus on school before anything else (girl's gotta graduate haha). So then I got my grades up and graduation passed and I tried to get back into writing this, not just for you but for me as well. It's been such a long time since I finished any piece of writing I wanted to complete this. 

However, no matter how I tried I was at a complete wall. I had everything written and planned out but couldn't write it. I realized part of the reason why, was what I had previous written. The current arc (I guess you could call it that) wasnt that great and after further planning I realized the future plans also werent that great. I liked a lot of my ideas, and I will be keeping them but there's going to be some major reconstruction of this story. 

I will be getting rid of the last five or six chapters and rebooting the story from there. This includes the foreword page as well. 

That being said, please be patient as I start to get things up and going again. The story page will probably look a little messy but it should be back up and running very soon.

Once again, thank you all so much! 

~~Miki