at the sight of you I crumble

pray

 

 

  I sit in my car, my hands frozen on the steering wheel. A million thoughts run through my head all about that guy, Yoseob. As the shock starts to leave my body, I wonder why thinking about him, I wonder why this is having a effect on me. So what that he tried to comfort me, why should I waste my breathe on him? my thoughts? he is just a guy. I start my car and head back to my home, I convince my self to forget all thoughts on him and instead worry about Hyosung and Narsha.

 When I pull up to my house I see a tall figure wearing a dark jacket, He (I assume its a male from height and built) is standing in front of my house, with his hands in his pocket. I sit in my car and watch him, I quickly reach under the passenger seat where I keep my gun and some pepper spray hidden.  I grab the pepper spray in my sweatshirt pocket, but I keep the gun in my hands. I slowly open my door and get out of the car. the sound of my car door startles him, he turns to the sound and I raise my gun and point it at him.

"who are you and what are you doing?" I shout and take slow steps towards him. He keeps his head down, hiding his face from me. I can feel adrenaline fill my body as I get closer.

"mianhae" his voice his deep, rough and familiar. He raises his head and I can barely make out his eyes. I freeze and he runs.

"Taecyeon" I whisper before falling to the ground. tears well in my eyes as I him watch run. I know I should chase after him but I cant find the strength. pain sears in my heart and I start weeping. I stay glued to the ground, I cant move, i can barely breathe the only thing i can do is cry. rain starts to pour down on me and headlights blind my eyes. the car stops in front of me. I hear the door open and shut, but I don't move i stay sitting in the middle of the road,crying as the rain falls on me pathetically.

"sunny?" I recognize the voice as Hyomin wraps her arms around me and tries to pick me up off the ground. The car drives around us and Hyomin waves at the car. she manages to carry me in our house and Into my bedroom. She lays me softly on my bed.

"what happened?" I look into her eyes and she brushes my wet hair out of my face

"taecyeon..."

 she nods her head and gets up and leaves the room. I bury my self into my covers and try to stop crying. Hyomin comes back with a 6 pack of beer and sets it on the floor by my bed, she pecks my forehead before leaving.

"sleep tight" I hear her say before I close my eyes.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 My alarm clock wakes me in the morning, I climb out of bed and immediately start to get ready for school. I comb my hair, get dressed, grab my sunglasses and my flask then head out to school. I enter campus and head to my class avoiding any contact with people, i don't want a repeat of yesterday. I arrive 15 minutes early to class, there are only a few other students in the classroom. I find a seat and prepare for class. I hear my phone ring, its Yuri.

"yebasayo?"

"yah! Sunny-ah wae did you hit Narsha unnie, huh?" She shouts so loud that the people in my class turn to glare

"I just happened-

"mwoh? just happened? how does that just happen?" I sigh

"look Yuri i don't want to talk about, I'm in class"

"arreso but we're talking about this later"

"neh" I hang up and lay my head on the table. I close my eyes and take deep breaths. I hear someone take the only seat next to me. I turn to see and possibly glare at the person. I sit up shocked when i see his face.

"you!" my eyes widen and his kind ones smiles

"oh sunny-Shi, i didn't know you had this class" I open my mouth to say something but no words come out. I nod my head and turn away from him. Why does he have to have a class with me? why does he have to go to this school? seriously this makes no sense. I spend the rest of class and the day avoiding the young man by the name of Yoseob.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the short chapter, i typed it in 10 min it just suddenly came to me, i guess.

comment are welcomed!