I'm acting like I am okay, please dont ruin my performance

pray

 

 

   For the last week and a half I have been yoseob's "girlfriend", having this title includes being constantly annoyed by Yoseob's never ending cheerful attitude, his attempts to make me smile and cheesy nicknames. I hate every second of it. What annoys me the most is that he hasn't given me a reason why, no explanation at all. I don't understand why he wants to be in a relationship with me or why he is forcing me to be his "girlfriend".

"what are you thinking about?"  Hyomin plops down on the couch next to me, with a bowl of ice cream and two spoons, she hands me one of the spoons.

"just this weird kid, I go to school with"

 she loads her spoon with ice cream and I chuckle as she tries to put the large amount of ice cream in . I take a bite of the ice cream and try to stare at the TV, without thinking about Yoseob, for some reason this is harder then it should be. Hyomin pokes my cheek and I turn my face towards her.

"you still thinking about that kid?"

*yes."

"what so weird about her...him?" 

I pause before answering her, then I just explode

"everything! he is so ridiculously cheerful, he is seriously happy all the time! not only that but he decided all by himself that we are dating, didn't ask my permission or anything! he calls me these disgusting nicknames such a sunny bunny,sunbuns,my little ray of sunshine. I mean seriously my little ray of sunshine? that's just gross, not cute at all!"

I start panting form talking so intensely, I look at hyomin and can tell she is trying not to laugh, I frown and stare back at the TV. Hyomin wraps an arm around my shoulder

"i don't think he is weird, in fact I like him" 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 today yoseob has dragged me to the mall, I don't know why he decide to go to the mall but that's what he wanted.I sigh as he drags me from one store to another. I sigh as he tries on a another outfit, he hears me and mimics my sigh, I roll my eyes and he laughs. Gahhh! I swear he is a child. he pays for the clothes and wraps an arms around my shoulders, I push his arms away.

"sunny-ah, lets go to the food courts"

"whatever"

he links arms with me and tries to skip to the food court but stops once I glare at him. aishh this kid id going to be the death of me.  As we walk i turn and look at him, he has a giant lopsided smile on his face, what is he so happy about? I roll my eyes and look away as he drags me to get a pretzel.

"can you add extra extra extra cheese?" he asks totally charming the worker with his aegyo, I shake me head.  He pays and smiles happily, that is until he trips sending the pretzel smothered in cheese flying through the air and landing upside down on his head. Everyone around us stares at him, I blink before bursting out in laughter, I laugh so hard that tears come out. For the first time in months I laugh a real laugh. He stares with a shocked expression on his face, the cheese pretzel still on his head. I stop laughing and help him up

"lets go clean you up" I lead him to the family center (the place with all the baby changing stations and the sinks). I get some damp paper towels and clean the cheese from his head a small smile on face, I hold back a chuckle as he stares in the mirror, pouting.

"we can always go get another pretzel?" I say, trying to cheer him up, he shakes his head and stares at me, he stops pouting and watches me intensely as I clean up the cheese from his head. I can feel the blood rushing to my cheeks and I avoid his eyes.

"yah what are you looking at?"

"you"

He his lips and the blush on my cheek deepens. Aish why is he staring at me like that? its makes me uncomfortable, why wont he stop looking at me!

"stop that" I mutter and finish getting all of the cheese out of his hair.

"I cant, I don't want to take my eyes off of you, your just to pretty Sunny-ah"

I gulp and quickly move away from him. For some reason my heart starts beating a little faster and butterflies feel my stomach. I shake my head gently. Get yourself together Soonkyu, you have no feelings for this kid.

"come on lets finish shopping" he smiles at me and grabs my hand. but this time I don't pull away, i let him hold my hand. We walk through the mall holding hands, a pink tinge on my cheeks and and a stupid grin on his. we walk back towards the food court to get something to eat. While waiting in line to get our food I finally pull our hands away and his smile drops a little but he quickly picks up the corners of his mouth and is smiling again.

"i think that was the first time I ever heard you laugh" I look down at the floor and smile

"that was the first time I had laughed in a while" I admit to him as we get our food

"why is that?" he asked gently as I grab one of the trays of food, I hesitated as I thought of an answer, should I tell him the truth? I sigh and looked up ready to give him an answer but I stop. I freeze completely, In front of me sitting at a table is Taecyeon feeding some girl. I feel tears well up in my eyes as i drop my tray it clatters toward the ground and people turn to stare, including Taecyeon. A wave of guilt flashes through his eyes as he sees me. Yoseob gives me a curious look as he glances back and forth between me and Taecyeon.

"I have to leave" I say weekly and grab his hand before running out of the mall dragging him with me. The tears fall hard as we reach my car I through my keys at him and get in the passenger side. I clench my fist as he starts driving. I look down at my lap the whole ride. Yoseob doesn't say a thing he just drives, he doesn't bother me, he just lets me cry. I'm thankful to him for this sometimes its nice to just cry and not have anyone try to comfort you. We reach my house and the tears of stopped. Yoseob sighs and looks at me, neither of us get out of the car.

"I hate seeing you like this" I look up at him and I can tell by his expression that he is worried and angry.

"I'm sorry" i say gently and honestly, I had ruined our date, I do feel sorry about that.

"its okay" He brushes some hair out of my face.

I didn't mean to ruin our date" he smiles and cups my face, i don't know why I'm letting him touch me like this, normally by now I would have pushed him away and called him some foul name.

"so you admit it was a date" I roll my eyes and he smiles at me, leaning closer. I my lips feeling nervous by how close he his, how close our faces are toward each other.

"please don't stop me"

I give him a curious look not comprehending what he meant by that. he smiles and leans closer pressing his lips softly against mine. My eyes widen but I don't push him away. His lips are so soft and comforting, I kiss him back and move closer deeping the kiss, suddenly craving his touch.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

small cliff hanger please don't kill me!

this chapter is slightly confusing

sorry bout that!

anyways I'm thinking about changing the rating and adding a scene

what do you guys think of that?

feedback is welcomed :D