Living a day without you is meaningless to me

pray

    MID  JUNE

 

       My body is so cold, no matter how many blankets I lay under my body is still cold. My heart is cold, frozen that way I cant feel any pain only the ice inside my soul.

 

   JULY

 

   I  take another shot and feel the burn as the alcohol runs down my throat. I close my eyes and enjoy the pain, the distraction it brings from the pain inside my heart. I ask for another shot and the bartender gives me a look before telling me that perhaps I should stop. Then I ask why he is complaining, after all I am giving him money in his pocket. We have had this conversation every night since... that day. I shudder from the memory and I down another shot, another distraction from everything.

 

  EARLY aguast

 

  The memories feel my head and gasp from the pain inside my heart. I start to weep cold tears they run down my face and act as another reminder. I quickly run to my bathroom I grab the razor and press the sharp edge into my wrist I bite my lip and watch as the blood oozes drops failing on the floor. I close my eyes and focus only on the pain that the razor is causing.

 

 MID aguast

no one POV

 Eight girls sit in a circle some have tears silently running down their faces other look frustrated and angry. They seem to be in discussing someone they really care about.

"we need to pull her out of this depression"

" yeah but how?"

'school"

"school?'

"yeah college is coming up soon sunnys parents wont let her miss school"

" but sunny got accepted into the same school as Taecyeon"

 All of the girls groan from frustration and go back to thinking. The youngest of the group snap her fingers and her eyes light up from excitement.

" unnie also got accepted into Sooyoung and Yuri unnies school" all the girl turn to the maknae with shock

"what?"

"yeah unnie was considering going to that one instead because they have a better program she didn't want to say anything yet because she didn't know how to tell Taecyeon-that is"

"thats it Sunny is going to college"

the girl nod their heads with enthusiasm and smiles appear on their faces except for one.

"but how are we going to get her to go?"

"we force her"

"how?"

"the week before college starts we will inform her, give her a makeover and some new confident."

"do you think it will work?

"it has to"

  ONE WEEK BEFORE COLLEGE

yoona's POV

 

 we arrive at sunny unnies house. I take a deep breathe as i stare at her her white door. Out of us girl's I am the only one that hasn't seen sunny unnie since her party. I'm the only one that hasn't tried to comfort her. Out of all us girls I am the only one. I want sunny unnie to be happy I wanted to come and visit her but I cant, I couldn't. how could I? I'm the reason she is in been. If it wasn't for me sunny would be happy. Its all my fault.

" yoona, you coming?" I nod my head and pray that sunny could find it in her heart to forgive me. We walk into her house that she shares with Hyomin unnie.  Hyomin unnie doesn't know about any of this she has been in Japan visiting some childhood friend. I follow the others into her room. when we enter the stench of alcohol feels my nose I see empty bottles laying around everywhere. I see a figure laying on the bed, tiffany unnie shakes the figure and to wake her up. Sunny get up and looks around at us. When her eyes lock with my I freeze In those two eyes I can see pain I see the bags under her eyes, the tears that have permanently stained her face. My eyes trail down to her baggy shorts and tight tank top. I look back at her eyes hoping to get a glance of the old sunny, i don't I don't even see any happiness. I can feel tears well in my own two eyes. I quickly look away from her face only to be met with more terror. On sunny wrist are scars.  I gasp and run out the room. I run to my car and quickly get into the drivers seat. I sit there and cry.  I cant drive away. the image of sunny is bruised in my head. I cant stop thinking about how sad she look. Someone knocks at my window I am surprised to see that its sunny unnie. I quickly wipe my tears and get out of my car. I cant look her in the eyes.

 "yoona I don't blame you, I know that its not your fault, its mine for loving him more than he could ever love me"

I can't let unnie carry on like this, i Have to help her. I fall onto my knees and grab unnies I start crying harder than before.

"unnie please let go of him,please move on, i beg of you stop hurting yourself over him" I cling onto her and cry I can feel her legs tense up from my sudden outburst

Sunny POV

I am shocked by yoona's actions. My body freezes from her words. i lean down and pull her close to my body.

"I can't forget your too young to understand what it feels like to have your heart ripped into shreds"

"unnie but-"

"c'mon lets go back inside and prepare me for college" I grab her hand and lead her back to my house. I know that they are trying to be good friends and that they care but they just don't understand the pain. I have decided to play along and pretend that way I can fool them into thinking i have forgotten about him, after all he fooled me into thinking it was love why can't I fool them? its just how the world works