What can i do with the heart you have abandoned?

pray

        

 

              When I finally stop running I collapse, my legs tired and my heart shattered. I look around at my surroundings wasn't near a giant fountain if i wasn't so sad I would have admired its beauty.  I look at the people around me there are kids happily running around, couples holding hands and teenagers teasing their friends. then there is me sitting on the ground tears trickling down my face. I weep harder thinking about how pathetic i I am, Falling in love with a guy like that,giving all of me only to have my heart stomped on.

   "are you okay?'

 I look at the owner of the concern voice I see a short male looks about my age with a cute little face and plump lips. A bitter smile forms on my lips

 "don't pretend to care I know that you don't"

 A shocked expression forms on his face he starts to protest but one of his friends tell him to just leave me be I'm thankful for them. He starts to walk away but he turns back to me.

  " I don't know who or what made you so sad but whoever he is I know hat he a fool for hurting a pretty girl like you and you can do better than that jackass"

 He walks away and I think deeply about his words rather than comfort me they make my heart ache.

"ani, he is a wonderful guy and I love him I-I I cant let him go' I whisper and get I have to get him back I just have to. I start to run back to taec oppa's house I have to convince him otherwise, I just have to. I wipe my tears and I call for a taxi to take me back to Taec oppa's house.  The ride from this part to oppa's house felt like the longest ride ever. I quickly pay the taxi driver then I run into his apartments enter the elevator. While in the elevator I take a quick moment to pray, I pray that oppa will take me back that he will realize how much he loved me. The elevator door opens and I walk to his door I take a long deep breath . I pick up my trembling hand and I knock on his door.  I hear quick moments before he opens the door. When oppa sees that it is me his expression becomes dark and he sighs a heavy sigh.

  "can i come in?" Oppa opens the door for me to go in. I walk into his living room.

  "is junsu oppa here?"

  "ani"

  I look at oppa, I stare straight into his eyes and drop to my knees. Tears form and my lip quivers

 "oppa jebal don't leave me, please stay with me"

 "sunny-ah I"

" I'm not finished, If you leave how do I go on? How do I live without you? Did you ever even think about me? How can you leave me? How can you leave me, when you said that you loved me?"

 "sunny, your only making this worse, you need to move on, Be happy and Find someone else" I grab onto oppa's leg

 "oppa what can i do to change your mind, I will do anything please don't go, please stay with me" I hold on as tight as I can as he tries to shake me off. He leans down and tears me from his legs then he pick me up and throws me over his shoulder I kick and scream I cry and weep He opens his apartment door and tosses me on the floor. I land with a thud and pain spreads through my body.

" look sunny I don't love you, I don't want you, I never did. If you come in front of me ever again i will kill you"  He slams the door and I lay on the floor crying so hard it hurts to breathe, I bang on his door crying and begging for him to take me back.

                                            

                                                _                _               _               _                 _                _

Tiffany POV

ring ring ring~

I tare my eyes away from the TV screen and look at my phone I see that Taecyeon-shi is calling me. I drab my phone and pick up.

 "yebaso?"

 "Fany can you please come and get sunny she is driving me insane"

 "what? Why? Where is she?"

 "she is outside my apartment and she wont leave can you please come and get her"

 I hear crying in the back round and what sounds like sunny's voice yelling oppa

 "why is she crying?"

 "I-I-I Broke up with her" My heart sinks at his words I quickly grab my keys and put on my shoes

 "I am on my way" i say before I hang up. I quickly leave my apartment  and drive over to taecyeon's. When i arrive I see sunny's body outside of his apartment door. She is lying on the floor sleeping her hair is a mess and tears stain her face. I pick her up and carry her to my car. I drive To her home and gently carry her to her bedroom. I lay her down on the bed.

"mianhae sunny I should have warned you, I'm sorry" I whisper as a tear rolls down my face. I'm so sorry. I knew from the start that he didn't like her, I knew that he liked yoona. I should have said something.  I was going to but then it looked like he really did love her, I thought that he had fallen for her, I guess I was wrong.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazing chapter banner by skid_11 at  Ahjussi & Chicken Graphic Shop