I need to withstand it alone

pray

 I quickly walk to my car, still trying to avoid Yoseob, there is something about that gut that makes me feel...weird? I cant explain it something about him just sends waves of feelings through my body. feelings that i don't want to have, it's better being emotionless,easier. I see my car and me cheeks tug slightly upward only for a second cause then i hear his voice yelling my name, I groan and run to my car but my little legs don't move quick enough and in seconds he is by my side.

"annyeong" he says in an annoyingly cheery voice

"what do you want?" I growl but it has no effect on him.

"we should go get coffee"

 I stop walking and turn to glare at him but that only makes his smile widen. Does he really not understand that I don't want anything to do with him.

"no"

"you can drive"  he says in a sing-songy voice.

"no" i unlock my car and get in hoping that then maybe he would leave me alone, but he just gets in on the passenger side.

"get out of my car!" I yell at him and he chuckles

"no" he mimics my monotone, I turn to glare at him but he just gives me a cheeky grin.I sigh and decide to just give in,

"fine, where to?"

 

______________________________________________________________

 

 We arrive at some shabby looking coffee shop, Yoseob jumps out of the car and scurries to open my door, I roll my eyes and lightly shove past him and walk into the shop. I walk up to the counter and order black coffee, Yoseob get some syrup infused chocolate mocha with whipped cream. we go and sit at one of the tables he smiles at me, I just frown.

"you don't smile much" I grunt in reply and the waiter brings us our drinks*

"why is that?" I sip my coffee instead of replying back to him.

"you should smile more"

"you might actually look decent if you smiled" I snort at his comment

"my last girlfriend would smile all the time, she was rather cute, her name was Jieun and she was fricken adorable"

 I furrow my eyebrow together and take another drink of my coffee. Why is he telling me this? Does he really think I care?

"I wish my new girlfriend would smile more"  He look me straight in the eye and smiles

" she doesn't smile and is rather rude, her hair is almost always a mess, she reeks of alcohol, she looks like she really needs a good nights rest and wears hoodies all the time"

 My eyes widen a little and my jaw slightly drops, is he talking about me?

"Her hair is short like mine and her name is really cute, it reminds me of the sun"

I quickly drink more coffee

"her name is sunny and if you haven't figured it out yet my new girlfriend is you"

I spit my coffee all over him

"WHAT" I yell.

  Everyone in the shop is staring at us and the waiter quickly brings over a towel so Yoseob can wipe his face. After his face is dry he gets up and pays for our drinks, grabs my hand and leads me to my car. i am too shocked and confused to stop him.

"yah what do you mean I'm your girlfriend?"

"we are dating now"

"why?" he sighs and looks at me

"because I want us too"

I open and close my mouth but no words come out. he cant be serious, this is all some joke.

"no" I shake me head and get into my car he holds open my door and  peck me on the cheek

"see you tomorrow, baby"

He walks away and furiously drive home.

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

Heyy guys!

did you miss me?

lol, sorry I haven't updated in a while

I just got over writers block!

leave comments, cause I hate silent readers!