Im now an adult, Iam now yours.

pray

taecyeon pov

 

  Today is the day that Sunny graduates which means that that we get to spend more time together, she is even got accepted to the same college as me. I honestly am so happy to have a girl as loveable as her by my side. I have to be the most luckiest guy in the whole world. I love everything about her, everything. I love it when she get angry and she put her tongue in her cheek, when we go shopping and she uses her adorable aegyo, I love her caring personality, her never ending kindness, that amazing sense of humor she has, I love her pouty lips that beg for me to kiss her, and when were making out those lips are seriously the best.

 

 Before going to her graduation party i have to hang out with boys, and get her a graduation present.I still dont know what to get her. I was kind of hoping that my boys could help me with that.

 "yah Ok Taecyeon lets go"

  I turn around to see my roommate Junsu yelling at me, I grab my sunglasses and head out the door.

 Me and Junsu hop into my car as we head to the mall. When we get there we head to the food court and meet up the others. During lunch I bring up the topic on a present for sunny.

 " so tonight is Sunny graduation party and I don't know what to get her"

  'bro your still with her?" jay asks me with a shocked expression

 "yea, wae?"

 " I just thought that you would have dumped her by now" What does he me by that? Is Sunny cheating on me? If she is I'm going to murder that tool that she was with.

 " why? what do you know" I say with venom dripping in my every word.

" bro chill, I'm just saying cause your goal was not be with her but Yoona, you remember yoona right?'

 My heart stops at the mention of her name, yeah I remember yoona how could I forget. She is stunning you don't forget beauty like that.

" yeah, your right I should stop playing with sunny"

 I nod my head and the guys move on but i cant get yoona off of my mind. I love Sunny I really do but shes not yoona and she could never compare. what the hell was I thinking by being with sunny for this long and why the did I fall in with her. I' am horrible. i got to fix this. But not tonight, I cant break up with sunny tonight its her graduation party.

 

sunny pov

 

 

   The music is blasting in my ear as I try to make my way through the bodies of people dancing on the floor. Seriously who are all of these people? I dont remember inviting this many, hell I dont even know half of these people. At least everyone is having fun. I finally get to my seat and to my surprise Taecyeon is really close to yoona is arm is even around her.  I watch as yoona throws her head back and laughs. Suddenly I feel the urge to kill her. I know that I shouldn't be jealous taec love me, i know cause he tell me everyday at least twenty times. I'm just surprised that is all. I sit down and taec glances at me but doesn't remove his arm from Yoona's arm. yoona tries to scoot away from Taec but she cant because of his grip on her arm. what the hell? does he want to die? I poke my tongue to my cheek. I have to get his attention back on me. I lean and whisper into his ear.

"oppa, come dance with me"

He removes his arm and turn his body towards me.

 "babe my body hurts from dance practice today"

 He whines at me. Then kisses me on the cheek before turning back to yoona. I cant believe him right now. he never acts like this.

"yah danshin come dance with us"

sooyoung pulls me up from my seat and drags me to the dance floor. I dont even have the energy to say no. I dance the night with my friends, taec can be a buzz kill al by himself.

Finally the party is over. I'm so tired from all the dancing my feet are killing me. i head back to my seat and taec is sitting all by himself with an impatient look on his face.

" oppa, take me home"

 He looks at me and nods his head. I heave a heavy sigh and he snakes his arm around my waist. I try my best to give him a cold shoulder. we enter his car and he turns the radio up loud. I stare out the window the ride. Instead of going to my house he pulls up to his apartments. I turn of the radio and glare at him.

"yah I said to take me home" I yell at him.

"I know" I raise my eyebrow

"then why didn't you take me ho-" I am cut of by his lips on mine, he kisses me with so much passion. he pushes his mouth against mine as hard as he can. I pull away and get out of the car. does he really think that a kiss is going to make me feel better. when i get out he scurries towards me grabs my arm and drags me inside of the building. i yell for help and try my best to break free from his grasp, but hes is just too strong. we enter the elevator and he presses the button to his floor. I scoff at him. I dont know what he is trying to do. He has never been this rough with me. the elevator door opens and he grabs my hand as we head to his apartment. the second the door is closed his lips are crashing down on mine, this time I kiss him back with just as much enthusiasm. when his hands start to caress my i realize what his intentions are. Butterflies fill my stomach but I dont push him away. right at this moment I want this just as bad as he does. right at this moment I dont care that he was a jerk earlier. all i care about his body pressed up against mine.