that dreadful day that started it all.

pray

no ones POV*

 

 

Taecyeon was staring at a tall slim girl with big doe eyes and long hair. He was watching her have lunch with her friends, watching how when she smiles opens to its fullest. watching the way she pouts her lips when a friend takes a some of her food. This is something taecyeon does everyday during lunch, he watches her. Taecyeon knows that he only has a year to get this girl to be his, considering the fact that he is a senior and she is only a 1st year. Taecyeon also knows that this girl has no interest in him. You might be wondering who exactly this girl is, well its the beautiful Im Yoona. Taecyeons eyes follow yoona's hands as she steals some food from her friend earning her a slap on the arm. He chuckles at her love of food.

"yah taec, if you want her to be with you then dude just make her jealous"

Taecyeon turns to his friend nickhun contemplating what he just said.

"jealous, bro does that even work?"

"yeah thats how I got victoria to be with me"

taecyeon nods his head remembering how easy it was for nickhun.

"but how?"

Nickhun moves his lips into a straight line as he thinks of a way that will work for Tacyeon, He looks over a yoona and notices that yoona is surrounded by friends. thats when the idea hits him.

" just date one of her friends"

"mwoh?"

"yeah that way when her friend talks about what a great boyfriend you are then Yoona will be jealous and want you to be her boyfriend"

Taecyeon's eyes light up with excitement and her vigourasly nods his head and looks at the table where Yoona is sitting to pick a friend. While looking at the table a frown forms on his face because of all that girls that are surrounded by yoona.

"yeah but which girl?"

Nickhun turns his head to the side and stares at the girls.

"hyung, date one of the girls you know" wooyoung joins the conversation after awhile of eavesdropping

" I only know Jessica and Tiffany, but they both know that I like Yoona"

"hyung you know sunny, remember the short girl in our dance class" Junho chimes in.

Taecyeons eyes scan over the table and locks on sunny. The short girl from his dance class the one with the cute puffy cheeks,plump libs and a pretty eye smile. He nods his head in approval.

" watch and learn" he confidently says before he walks over the the table

When he arrives the girls turn and look at him some with blank faces other with a curious look. But his eyes are only focused on one face, which un like usual isn't yoona but sunny.

"Sunny-Shi?"

sunny looks at the older boy with a curious face.

 

"neh sunbae?"

"can I talk to you for a second?"

Sunny bites her lips and give him a small nod before getting up out of her seat and following Taecyeon to a secluded corner of the lunchroom.

"sunny-Shi, I-i well i find you pretty and your just so cute that I want to put you in my pocket and carry you around all day"

A small smile forms on her lips but her eyes still hold a curious expression.

"will you be my girlfriend?

Sunny eyes become big and parts a little

"n-n-eh sun-b-b-bae"

taecyeon pull her into a quick hug before they exchange numbers then he walks away leaving sunny in a slight trance.

 

Taecyeons POV*

hmpf this is going to be so easy

Sunnys POV*

did that really just happen, is this a dream?

 

 

 

 

authors note:

sorry for the lame chapter the story will progress more in the next chapter.

oh and also their school is based more on here in the state since i don't know much bout Koreas schooling but the story does take place in Korea.

extra info in this chapter Taecyeon is a senior, sunny is a sophomore and yoona a freshman.