Gong Chan: Contrasting Sung Jae and Moon Jae (Part 2)

Mistakenly Mistaken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

►Chan Shik

"Yeah. So that's about it..." I said staring at my hands, afraid to see their reactions.

I looked up hearing nothing from them. My eyes went straight to the person seated in front of me, which was Sandeul hyung. He was smiling, stopping his laughter from getting pass his lips, looking down, too busy to meet my eyes. I looked at the person seated next to him, Sunwoo hyung as well was trying to stop his laughter, but instead of looking down he was looking at Sandeul. I looked to the only hyung I could count on, Jinyoung hyung. He was looking at me as if I was a little boy who had just lost his favorite toy. I looked to my other side, and there was Shinwoo hyung, looking at me, sadly, just like a mother who wants to give his son an advice that may help the situation.

"That's alot," Was all Jinyoung said.

"Gongchan..." Shinwoo said, patting my head, "it's alright. Everything's going to be fine."

As those words were said, the two idiots let their laughter out of their mouths. They exactly looked like two laughing hyenas. Sunwoo hyung clung onto Sandeul hyung because he was laughing too hard, while Sandeul hyung was lightly hitting Sunwoo, as if saying not to cling on him. I pouted at them. I looked to Jinyoung for some help, he looked back at me and got the message.

"Could you guys please stop laughing at Gongchan? We don't even know what this girl looks like, you guys have no right to laugh at Gongchan." Jinyoung said, seriously.

"Sorry, hyung." They said unison, both still trying to stop their laughter.

Sunwoo was wiping a tear out of his eyes while Sandeul hyung was still chuckling.

"My tummy hurts." Sandeul said, rubbing his belly.

"Mine too." Sunwoo said, his face expressing his pain.

"That's what you guys get from laughing too hard at this very delicate matter." Jinyoung said.

The who had finally stopped from laughing looked at me with apologetic eyes.

"Sorry, Gongchan." Sunwoo hyung said with a soft smile.

"I too, am sorry for laughin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter