Moon Jae: Again?

Mistakenly Mistaken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 ► Moon Jae

As we entered the back of the café we worked in, Sarang was obviously still bothered and annoyed with the past incident. Usually, I just ignore her when she’s like this. But since I caused that incident, I took out a lollipop from my pocket. I walked to Sarang as she was putting on her apron. I hugged her from the back, wrapping my arms tightly around her waist.

“I’m sorry.” I muttered on her shoulder.

I could feel the heat coming off of her, she’s definitely blushing. I chuckled. Sarang wasn’t really a skinship kind of person. She didn’t like touching, unless it was unavoidable or reasonable.

“Moonjae, get off me.” She coldly said.

“Not until you forgive me.” I muttered yet again on her shoulder.

People would you usually get hurt by Sarang’s words. But she means no harm. She just doesn’t know how to express herself politely, I would know. I’ve been friends with her for the past 12 years.

Sarang sighed and pried herself away from my arms. She sighed, her face noticeably red from my actions. I chuckled for the 2nd time.

‘She’s so innocent.’ I thought, as I smiled at her softly.

I showed her the lollipop, and she took without any other fuss.

“Watermelon, works every time.” I thought as I jumped for joy.

“Just so you know, it wasn’t your fault. That guy had it coming.” She said as she exited the back room.

I hastily put my apron on and walked to the store’s front to greet the owner and manager. At exactly the same time I walked out I heard an unfamiliar voice.

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Gong Chan Shik. But please call me, Gongchan. I will be your new co-worker from now on. Please take care of me.” The guy said and bowed as he finished his sentence.

My eyes grew large; it was the guy from the incident awhile ago. I bowed back at him. I looked at Sarang to see if she was doing the same thing, but she only had a blank expression on her face but I knew she felt irritated as ever. Not to mention that damned feeling came back, but this time my heart was beating rapidly as well. I think I’m sick.

“Oh! Jae! Meet our new employee. Please train him well.” My uncle, Sungyeol said.

I could only stare.

“Hey! Jae! Moon Jaaeee!” My uncle shouted, snapping me out of my trance.

“Uh… Yeh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter