Sa Rang & Moon Jae: Left Out

Mistakenly Mistaken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

►Sa Rang 

Before I enter the store, I kept hearing chuckling, laughing, and groaning from the inside. I breathed in air and released it slowly. I hope everything will be back to normal. Meaning that ‘thing’ should be out of my life. I grabbed the door handle and pushed the door open. When I entered, the scene for me was quite unusual.

‘Ew. It’s still here.’ I thought as I saw Gongchan. 'I will feel left out if this continues.'

Moonjae was at the front counter; sitting on a stool, clutching her head as if it were hurting. That ‘thing’ was laughing, our boss was laughing with him, and some co-workers were chuckling as well. This place was never this noisy.

“What’s happening?” I asked.

Everyone stopped laughing and looked at me. Sungyeol was the one to answer for me.

“Jae’s got a hangover.” Sungyeol said while still chuckling.

I sighed and shook my head in disapproval. I walked to Moon Jae and took out some pills and sunglasses out of my bag. I took away Moon Jae’s hands away from her head, examined her face. She looked like she was in pain. I placed the sunglasses on her.

“Better?” I asked as I took out a water bottle from my bag so she could drink it with the pill.

“Yes.” She meekly answered back. “How’d you know my eyes were hurting as well?”

I ignored her question.

“Here. Take this. It’ll lessen the pain in your head.” I said placing the pill and water bottle in front of her.

“Thanks, Sarang. You’re the only one who cares. Samcheon’s even laughing at me.” She said while opening the water bottle.

I looked to where Sungyeol was, and just stared at him with intense. He froze and shivered a bit.

“Okay! Everybody back to work! We’re going to open in 5 minutes!” Sungyeol said while walking away.

I scoffed at him. ‘I knew you were afraid of me.’

Before Moon Jae stands up from her seat, I pushed her down by her shoulders.

“Who were you with last night? Drinking with who?” I asked, seriously.

“With Gongchan.” She said silently.

She stared at the floor afraid to even look me in the eyes even though she was wearing sunglasses.

“Why were you with him?” I asked.

“I don’t know. Maybe I wanted to create another bond with someone else. I can’t always be with you, Sarang. I have to have my own friends too.” She said.

“You have me. You don’t need anyone else.” I simply stated.

“Sarang, I’m not your property. Please keep that in mind.” She simply stated back.

After she said that she walked away. I angrily sighed out.

“Fine.” I muttered.
 

Sa Rang ► Moon Jae

I walked out of the store onto the back, where trash is usually taken out.

‘Ugh! She makes me so angry sometimes, I can’t even think stra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter