Moon Jae & Gong Chan: Love is The Air

Mistakenly Mistaken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

►Moon Jae

Water splashed on to my hand and on to the sponge I was holding, wetting it before putting a bit of liquid soup on the sponge. My other hand then picks up a dirty plate from the sink, while the other one busies itself with clenching on the sponge to produce foam. As I start rubbing the plate with the sponge my mind started to wander again from what Sarang had said yesterday.

‘What did she mean when she said Gongchan doesn’t look at me the way she looks at me? What? What does that even mean? I don’t understand. How does Gongchan look at her?’ Groaned at the thoughts I was having.

“I don’t understand this situation at all. How? What? Ugggh… I’m going insane. I’ve been thinking about this since last night. I haven’t gotten a wink of sleep!” I murmured, knocking my head a few times as groaned I again.

“Jae, if you’re done with the dishes from yesterday, you can go ahead and open the shop.” Uncle Sungyeol shouted from his office.

“I will. Is Sarang still not here?” I asked, finishing with the plate I had in hand.

“She said she couldn’t come today, she feels a bit under the weather. But, Gongchan will be able to come today. He texted me 30 minutes ago.” He replied, still in his office. “Oh, and when Gongchan gets here, tell him to throw the trash from yesterday. Sarang forgot to do it.”

“Got it.” I answered, loud enough to be heard by him.

As I was just turning of the faucet, the door to the kitchen swings open and in came Gongchan. A small portion of his hair unkempt, he giggles at me.

“What so funny?” I asked as a smile spread on my own lips.

“You have soap on your hair, silly.” He chuckles while walking to me.

He suddenly steps to close, my noes brushes against his chest. His sent tickles my nose. ‘He smells like soap and baby powde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter