Moon Jae & Gong Chan: These Lies

Mistakenly Mistaken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

►Moon Jae

“Why would you ask him out? You’re not even interested in him.” I spat out without thinking.

While I waited for her reply, I stared at her back while she stared at her clothes.

“And so? You’ve always wanted me to get a boyfriend. You’ve always pestered me about depending on you so much. Now that I’m trying to form a relationship with someone else, you’re taking back your words. What do you want from me, Jae?” She said, looking through her closet.

“I want you to not hurt Gongchan.” I simply stated.

She turns to me, her eyes boring into my skull.

“Why? What is he to you?” Sarang said with her eyebrow raised in a teasing manner.

“A friend.” I said, unsure but didn't let my unsureness be noticed. ‘Nothing more.’ I thought.

“Yeah, right. Don’t give me that crap.” She replied, sarcastically.

“He is. I finally made a friend, Sarang. Please don’t take him away.” I half-begged.

“I’m not taking him away. I just want to be close to you guys.” She smiled, mockingly.

 “I’m done. I’m going home. Enjoy your date.” I said, turning away from her.

‘Gongchan, I hope you know what you’re getting into.’ I thought as I looked at Sarang who was picking out her dress for the said ‘date’ later.

I shook my head and headed out of her family’s house. Her parents weren’t home and so was her little sister. I started walking home since my house was close by and taking a bus would mean spending money, and I didn’t have any on me right now.

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter