Gong Chan, Moon Jae, & Sa Rang: "Date"

Mistakenly Mistaken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

►Chan Shik

I looked up to see the skies were painted in pink, lavender, and a slight baby blue color while the bright oranges, yellow were going down. I smiled.

‘It kinda reminds me of Sungjae. How weird.’ I thought.

The sun was finally setting, and the night was finally beginning. I sighed. Did I look alright? Was I dressed for the occasion? Or didn’t dress up enough? I looked down from the skies to my clothes. I was wearing a navy blue button down shirt, khaki jeans, and high-cut black converse.

‘I hope I don’t look too casual…’ I thought as I looked up.

As I raised my eyes, there she was. My eyes met her familiar brown ones. She looked beautiful wearing a dress that was the same color as what I wore. She looked pretty as a flower that has just bloomed.

(A/N: I’m not really good at describing clothes. So… please bear with me and just look at this. http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/60/a5/fb/60a5fb6e69003dde46531f9a581f77aa.jpg)

“You look beautiful.” I said as I gave her my sweetest smile.

Flashback:

“Oh! Don’t forget to be a gentleman, pull her chair.” Sandeul hyung reminded.

‘Pull her chair.’ I repeated in my head.

“Now, when you compliment her, make sure you give her the sweetest smile you can express.” Baro hyung advised.

“Don’t forget to look her in the eye.” CNU hyung chirped in.

“Make sure your tone is smooth and kind when you say it, like it just slipped out of your mouth without thinking.” JInyoung hyung tried to explain best as he can.

“Aaand! Make sure your eyes are a bit watery as if you’re about to cry because she looked so beautiful in that moment.” Sandeul hyung said in a kind of desperate tone.

The other hyungs looked at him in a bewildered expression.

“Don’t! I mean don’t follow Sandeul’s advice.” Baro hyung immediately said after regaining from how stupid Sandeul hyung sounded.

“It worked when I complimented my girlfriend!” Sandeul hyung said trying to defended himself.

“I get it. I get it.” I said, trying to reassure my hyungs.

They all sighed and leaned backed on their chairs.

End of Flashback

Sarang just shakes her head and enters the restaurant.

“Crap.” I muttered.

‘I forgot to follow their advice.’ I thought.

I rushed inside, seeing Sarang was about to pull her own chair. I half-jogged to her and pulled her chair for her. She looked at me in an odd way, as if thinking I was crazy.

“Me lady…” I said, as I gestured towards the chair.

She shakes her head again, and proceeds to sit down. When I saw she was sitting down, I rushed to the other side of the table when I suddenly heard a slightly loud ‘thud’. I looked to where Sarang was supposed to be seating only to see an empty seat. My eyes grew large and I rushed over back to see Sarang on the wooden floor with her eyes glaring at me.

“.” I cussed as I briskly ran to her side pulling her by her arm.

“Sorry.” I muttered.

She just sighed.

“Just sit down on your own. I can do this by myself.” She said flatly.

I nodded; afraid I might get he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter