Meet A New Friend And An Old Enemy

Vampire Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

              A morning that no one wanted to wake up because it's still early.

5.30 a.m.

Myungsoo groaned after being woken up by Sungkyu harshly. He stood up and stretched his arms while exited his room. He was about to go to the living room but sudenly stopped when he saw Dongwoo is shivering after bathe. He laughed while said,

"Dongwoo hyung, are you fool? Why are you bathing so early?"

Dongwoo looked at Myungsoo weirdly. But laughed after that made Myungsoo raise an eyebrow. Dongwoo said, "Haha. I'm not fool. You're. Are you forget, Myungsoo? Today we will go to the 'Big Leader' house and we're moving to our new house that our 'Big Leader' give to us."

Myungsoo patted his forehead, "Oh gosh, I forgot ! Thanks for remind it to me, hung. And sorry for called you fool. Although you're!" And he dashed to the bathroom.

Dongwoo shouted, "Yah, Myungsoo! How dare you! Aish!" Then shaked his head.

'Are you have two personality, Myungsoo-ah? Because when you're not with us, you will be a cold guy.' Dongwoo thought in his mind.

                                                              ~~~

                     THEY gathered in their living room for the last time.

            

(T/N-the outfit that they wear)

"So guys. Do you guys ready?" Sungkyu said, want to confirm it.

"Yeah. We're ready." They answered while put their luggage in front of theirself. Sungkyu nodded and the others followed him exit the apartment. This time Woohyun locked the door and gave to the landlord. They gathered again in a silent place. When no one there, Sungkyu said,

"Ok. Let's go."

They nodded in reply and with a blink of an eye, they vanished like a dust in the air. (T/N-It's mean teleport)

                                          ~~~

They appeared in front of their new house. It's almost like a mansion.

'Waahh, it's too big for us. And it has swimming pool too. I love this mansion.' Myungsoo thought while looked around the surrounding.

" Oh.My.God. Are those cars are ours? Or just my imagination?" Sungyeol blurted out that make all looked at 'those' cars. We all amazed plus shocked at what had we saw. Mouth hung open. It's was a 'Lamborghini' and 'Porsche'.

<Porsche

<Lamborghini

Suddenly a voice said that made they looked at him disbelief, " Those cars are yours."

" 'Big Leader', why are you here?! And-" Hoya shouted suprisely.

" WHAT??!! Those cars are ours! Howly !!" They (except the 'Big Leader') shouted loudly in unison.

" Yeah, yeah. Come on. Let's see this house and this house is yours, arasso? No more shouting. And you guys don't go to my house since i'm here." 'Big Leader' or Leeteuk commanded them.

They just nodded and smiled shamefully then followed Leeteuk that showed their room in that house. Leeteuk was wore a simple yet fashionable outfit.

" Ok. This house have 7 room. So you guys have 6 members, one room will be guest room." Leeteuk explained to them.

'Guest?' Myungsoo thought . .

Leeteuk just smiled meaningfully that made Myungsoo rais

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter