Visitor

Vampire Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day . .

       

                      Sungjong opened his eyes and looked at his clock.

6.00 a.m

'Aish,why i wake up so early when i absent today? Why not yesterday?' Sungjong tought, angry at himself. Sighed. He tried to sleep back but suddenly he remember something. He must tell his friend that he was absent today. He took his handphone and quickly sent message to Jungkook.

Jungkookie~

Am I bothering you right now?

- Sungjong

 

Sungjong hyung? No . .no.

Of course not. Waeyo?

- Jungkook

 

Erm~ I just want to say to you . .

that i absent today.

- Sungjong

 

Waeyo?

- Jungkook

 

I . .fell from the stairs went.

- Sungjong

 

Omo! Are you okay, hyung?

Don't worry i will tell Hackyeon hyung and Sungjae about this.

Get well soon, hyung! ^.^

- Jungkook

 

Thank you, Jungkookie~ :)

- Sungjong

 

Your welcome, hyung.

- Jungkook

 

Sungjong smiled. And then he began to send message to Jin also.

Jin hyung~

Are you awake now?

- Sungjong

 

Ne. I'm awake now. 

Why, Sungjong?

- Jin

 

Please tell the teacher that i absent today, hyung.

- Sungjong

 

Okay. May i know why?

- Jin

 

I'm just fell from the stairs, hyung.

Don't worry, ok?

- Sungjong

 

Omo. Of course, i'm worry.

Take care, ok?

- Jin

 

I will, hyung.

Study well~

- Sungjong

 

Ok. Bye~

- Jin

 

Bye, hyung.

- Sungjong

 

Suddenly, some knocked Sungjong's door.

"Are you awake, dear? Can i come in?" Jessica said.

"Ne, eomma. You can come in." Sungjong replied.

And his mother opened the door with a tray of food on her hand.

"This is your breakfast, Jongie." Jessica hand to her son the breakfast with a smile.

"Aigoo, eomma. I can walk to the kitchen by myself." Sungjong refused, didn't want to burden his mother.

"No. It's okay, dear. You can move from your bed after finish this breakfast, ok?" Jessica smiled, known her son didn't like it when he didn't do anything.

"Thanks, eomma." Sungjong smiled, and his mother nodded in return and went to the living room after closed Sungjong's door.

~~~

Myungsoo and his hyungs arrived at their school and the same reaction like their first day in the school. Girls whispered, giggled and nudged each other while pointed at Myungsoo and the others.

"Waah~ We're quite popular right?" Woohyun said while smiled at the girls same with Sungyeol, Sungkyu and Dongwoo made the girls squealed. Myungsoo rolled his eyes meanwhile Hoya don't care about it. Then they headed to their classroom after went to their locker to take their textbook.

They went in their class and went to their seats. Jin greeted Myungsoo, "Hi, Myungsoo-sshi."

Myungsoo replied, "Hi, Jin hyung." With a small smile and bow a bit made Jin suprised. And then continued, "Hey. You already know about Sungjong, right?"

Myungsoo nodded, "Yeah. Erm, are you going to visit him after school?"

"Erm, ne. But i don't ask his friends yet when they want to visit Sungjong." Jin answered.

"Okay. If you say so, please tell him that i will visit him a bit late."

"Okay. No problem." Jin smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter