The Secret That Almost Reveal

Vampire Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                               

                SUNGJONG who had been pinned by three guys that he don't know cannot do anything. Just prayed to have someone will save him.

But what happen next made Sungjong eyes widen. Himchan took Sungjong hands and slammed it to the locker either side of his head. Enough to made Sungjong shivered.

Himchan smirked, his mouth opened a bit. It's made Sungjong suprised when he looked inside of his mouth. His teeth were very sharp. Sungjong gulped as fear begun to fill in his gut.

'WTF! Why his teeth are sharp like that?' Sungjong thought.

"L-let me go." Sungjong stuttered as he tried to break free of Himchan's grip. But that only made Himchan grip more tightly.

Himchan didn't answered anything, only smirked teasingly same with the other two. Sungjong pressed himself futher against his locker when Himchan leaned closer to him. Sungjong wanted to shout but stopped suddenly when Himchan leaned closer to his neck, made Sungjong face pale like saw a ghost.

Suddenly a voice shouted, "Yah! Let him go!" made Sungjong sigh in relief.

Sungjong and the three guys looked at the 'voice' that shouted earlier. Asmirk appeared on their faces (except Sungjong who was smiled a little).

 'Thank god you're here, hyung!' Sungjong thought.

It was Myungsoo who was nearing them.

Daehyun who was about to move out from his hiding place, had to hide back when he heard Myungsoo's voice.

'! This wasn't what i plan. Aish! Why he is here? Ah! My plan was ruined because of him.' Daehyun thought in his mind as he began to remember back what he said to his hyungs.

~Daehyun entered the school after gave a smirk to Myungsoo and approached his hyungs that gathered in front of his group leader=Yongguk.

"Hey,hey, Daehyun-ssi. Why you had a smirk at your face? Are you planning something?" Himchan asked, slightly smirked.

"Oh? You know me very well, hyung. And before that, i got saw a new group when I was on my way to here." Daehyun said made the others eyes filled with excitement.

"Erm, i saw INFINITE earlier." Daehyun said again made all members eyes widen.

"Bwoh?! Jinjja?" They (except Daehyun) shouted in unison made people nearby looked at them oddly.

"Yes. It's true but don't shout like that. Aish." Daehyun said while put both his hands to his ears.

The others smiled shamefully while bowed at the people. Suddenly Zelo asked, " Hyung are you going to do something to them? If it's true, i don't want to involved." And he slowly left the group, followed by Jongup who was Zelo classmate to their class. And there only left, Himchan, Yongguk and Youngjae.

"Aish, forget those two. They are too kind. So, can you guys help me?" Daehyun asked.

" Erm, are you plan to do something to your old enemy=Myungsoo?" Himchan asked, curious.

"Aniyo. It's my new prey. He is very pretty for a boy." A smirk appeared at Daehyun face as his mind went back to the time when he saw the boy.

"Oh? Okay. So, what should we do?" Himchan asked, smirked. The other two also.

"Okay. I  want you guys go to his locker when the school end. Himchan hyung will trap him fir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter