A Smile That Kept Appear

Vampire Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                               

                      Myungsoo walked to his house after spent almost 2 hours at Sungjong's house. He couldn't stop smiling, the smile kept appear on his face. Maybe because of what happened at Sungjong's house earlier as Myungsoo began to remember back.

 

~Myungsoo slowly opened his eyes when he felt his hand been pulled by someone. The first thing he saw Sungjong's face that a bit pink made Myungsoo panicked and said quickly to him without noticed that his hand still hold Sungjong's hand.

" Hey, are you okay, Sungjong?"

"Urm, y-your hand, hyung." Sungjong stuttered while his face became redder.

Myungsoo quickly looked at his hand and realised that he still held Sungjong's hand made his face flushed, quickly loosen the grip, stood up and showed a ashamed smile, "Sorry."

" Nah, i-it's okay, Myungsoo hyung--" Sungjong also showed a shy smile but his mother suddenly shout,

"Sungjongie, are you awake?"

"Ne, i'm awake now, eomma! Waeyo?" Sungjong shouted back while Myungsoo just looked at Sungjong.

"It's time for tea, dear! Invite your friend also to the garden, ok?"

"Araseo, eomma." Sungjong shouted back.

And turned to Myungsoo who was looked at him. When they made an eye contact, they quickly broke it with increasing heartbeats.

"Erm. S-so, let's go to the garden. I will show it to you." Sungjong smiled, tried to hide his nervousness. Myungsoo only nodded, followed behind Sungjong who was walked with his crutch with many questions in his mind,

' Why my heartbeat increased when Sungjong and I had an eye contact?'

' What is this feeling means?'

But Myungsoo's mind came back to reality when Sungjong snapped his fingers in front of his face.

"Myungsoo hyung!"

" H-huh?"

"Aish, what I said earlier you don't hear anything? I said-- woah!" Sungjong almost tripped  over the stairs before he finished his words. And it's lucky fo Sungjong because Myungsoo managed to catch Sungjong's hand and pulled him into Myungsoo's embrace. Sungjong's heart skipped a beat with Myungsoo's action. They looked at each other's eyes for a minute but Sungjong broke the eye contact first.

"T-thank you, hyung."

"Your welcome, Sungjongie. But I scared that maybe you will trip again when you walk with your crutch, so--" Myungsoo picked up Sungjong bridal style like before. And like the other day, a shy hue of pink crept to Sungjong's face.

"B-but--"

"It's okay. You're really skinny so I can picked you up so easily. Haha." Myungsoo joked receive a punch (not so strong) on his shoulder from Sungjong.

"Y-yah!"

Myungsoo only laughed while carried Sungjong until the end of the stairs.

"Omo, Jongie being treat like a princess by Myungsoo~. So sweet." Jessica teased at them (especially Sungjong), smiled also. Myungsoo put Sungjong down while laughed.

"A-aish, eomma! Don't tease me!" Sungjong yelled at his mother with a flushed face.

"Haha, ok.Let's go to the garden." Jessica told them which them just followed her to the garden. They sat on the garden's chair that for Myungsoo he thinks the garden was very unique. They talked about each other and sometimes they laughed very loud. Jessica also talked about Sungjong to Myungsoo made Sungjong hit playfully to his mother. Myungsoo just smiled, saw Sungjong and his mother closeness.

~~~

"Omo. It's already 6.30 p.m. Ah~ I think I should go back to my house." Myungsoo said a bit dissapointment that he couldn't spend more time with Sungjong and his mother because he started to feel comfortable with Sungjong's mother.

"Really? Omo. Time went so fast. You two wait here for a minute." Jessica stood up and went in to the house. Myungsoo looked at Sungjong who only shrugged his shoulder. While waiting Sungjong's mother to came in the garden, Myungsoo asked Sungjong his number and then they exchange their number to each other.

A few minutes later, Jessica near them with a medium container and the gave it to Myungsoo.

"What is this?" 

"It's Bungeoppang*. I made it when you two were slept. Take it to your house." Jessica smiled.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter