Fate

Vampire Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

              Myungsoo arrived at his house in the evening because he decided to take a a view of this city with went to a nearby park. He spend around 2 hours at the park, so it's now already 4 p.m. He opened the door, only to see Sungyeol and Dongwoo slept on the couch at the living room, maybe they slept while watching TV. And then, Myungsoo saw Sungkyu, wore an apron maybe he was cooking earlier with his hands on his waist. His face seems angry and worried also a slight of annoy.

"Yah! Where were you, Myungsoo?"

"I helped my friend. Don't ask anything. I will tell about it later. Call me when it's time for dinner." Myungsoo answered, heading to his room. Leaving Sungkyu who was annoyed by his action.

"Aish! That kid!" Sungkyu yelled and went back to cook their dinner with Woohyun.

Myungsoo went to his room and threw himself onto the bed. He let out a sigh and looked at his hand that Sungjong's hair before. A smile appeared on his face. 

'His hair was very smooth.' Myungsoo thought only to made his eyes widen. "Oh god, why i'm being like this." he mumble. He closed his eyes to take a nap without changed his clothes.

~~~

Myungsoo opened his eyes when he heard someone knocked his door.

"Myungsoo? Are you awake now? It's almost time for dinner." Hoya said while his hand still knocked the door.

Myungsoo looked at his clock.

                                          7.00 p.m.

"Yeah. I'm awake now, hyung." Myungsoo answered with a husky voice, probably because of the sleep.

"Ok. Don't forget the dinner!" Hoya said and then slowly left Myungsoo's room to the kitchen.

"Aish, I overslept. Maybe i'm tired." Myungsoo mumble and took his towel, went to his bathroom. (T/N= Each room at their house have their own bathroom)

After Myungsoo finished, he wore a black loose tee, skinny jeans and went to the kitchen to see all his hyungs already gathered at the dining table.

"Oh, Myungsoo? You came at the right time. I and Sungkyu hyung made chicken rice." 

Myungsoo nodded and sat beside Sungkyu who was looked at him with a piercing stare.

"I will tell about it later." Myungsoo said, not scared at the stare and continued ate their dinner. The other looked at them (Myungsoo and Sungkyu) curiously but decided to ignored it. They talked to each other made the place so noisy but it's usual for Myungsoo.

They spent around 30-40 minutes at the dining table and also after washed the dishes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter