Care

Vampire Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           Sungjong and Myungsoo already arrived at the infirmary. They went in and a nurse at the counter asked, "May I help you two?"

"Erm, my friend had a sprained ankle. Can you look at it if it's serious or not?" Myungso answered while looked at Sungjong who was looking at the floor.

'Ok. Please sit first. I will tell the doctor." The nurse said and entered the door that behind her. Maybe a door that could went to the doctor room.

Myungsoo nodded and walked to the waiting chair while helped Sungjong who was limped, "Sungjong, can you sit?" he asked, concerned.

Before Sungjong answered, the door of the doctor's room had been opened by the nurse before. She smiled and said, " You two may come in."

Myungsoo helped Sungjong, went in the doctor room with his hand on Sungjong's shoulder. They sit on the chair that in front of the doctor.

"Omo, what happened?" The doctor asked, stood up and went to Sungjong to check him.

"My ankle sprained, doc. It's serious?" Sungjong said, he was sweating maybe because of the pain.

The doctor checked Sungjong's ankle a while and shook his head then.

Sungjong worried, Myungsoo also.

"Your ankle sprained qiute serious, maybe you can't stand up propely. But don't worry, i will give you a crutch and you must rest at home at at least five days. And don't worry i will tell your classroom teacher about your injury. Your name is Lee Sung Jong, class 1A-4, right?" The doctor explained what to do to Sungjong and the nurse earlier came with a crutch, gave it to Sungjong.

Sungjong took the crutch, nodded and sighed, "Thank you, doc." Stood up and his heart beat racing when he felt Myungsoo's hand suddenly in his waist, tried to help him. This feeling began when Myungsoo save him until he brought him to the infirmary.

"Do you know to use it, Sungjong-ah?" Myungsoo asked when they already exited the infirmary while looked at Sungjong's left leg that had the sprained ankle.

​"I know how to use it, Myungsoo hyung. And you can go back to your house now, hyung. Thanks for save me earlier." Sungjong said, smiled and walked with the crutch that the doctor gave before.

"Bwo? So you go back with who?" Myungsoo asked, worried.

"Alone." Sungjong plainly replied.

"Bwoh?! Ani, ani.I will accompany you until you reach your house." Myungsoo commanded Sungjong with a serious face made Sungjong gave in.

Suddenly, an idea pop up in Myungsoo's mind, 'What if i use telerport to go to his house.'

 "Hey, Sungjong."

Sungjong hummed in return, don't looked at Myungsoo who was behind him.

"Are your house far from here?" Myungsoo asked, his eyes looked straight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter