First Day At New School

Vampire Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                      AN eternal dream, had vanished away when someone slammed the door and shouted

"Yah, sungjong! wake up! today you must register your name in your new school."

that sentences made sungjong from laid down on his bed to sit up. he looked at his alarm clock.

6.45 a.m.

"Howly ! i'm late!" sungjong dashed to his bathroom after grabbed his towel. While jaehwan laughed at him.

"Ppali! I don't want to damage my reputation in my first day work!" Jaehwan said while closed the door and went down to the living room.

Sungjong exited from his bathroom with a casual cloth.

Sungjong ran down from the stairs as fast he could. He saw his brother was sitting on the couch already wore his work clothes.

'Woah, hyung look so cool at that new outfit.'  Sungjong thought. But he took back what he thought when Jaehwan suddenly shouted at him.

"Yah! why so late?"

Sungjong wanted to reply it but his mother cut in.

"Hey,don't fighting! You two aren't a child anymore." Jessica shouted to them. They looked at their mother and amazed from what they saw their mother outfit.

Jessica was putting their breakfast on the dining table.

"Waah, Umma! you look so beatiful in that outfit." Sungjong and Jaehwan said in unison.

"Aww,thank you. Come eat your breakfast here or you two will be late." Jessica ordered them to eat and they ran as fast as a lightning to the dining table.

"Woah! It's chicken porridge. it's make me hungry." Sungjong said while took a spoon and began to eat. But suddenly his brother stole sungjong's porridge. That made Sungjong shouted angrily to his brother.

"Yah, hyung! Give back my porridge!" Sungjong tried to take his porridge back but Jaehwan took away from him.

"Aww, you're so cute! Aniyo, i don't want to give it to you unless you allow me to feed you."

"Bwoh ! Ani, hyung. i have my hands ,okay." Sungjong refuse it but accepted it when his brother used aegyo to him.

"Omo, you two so cute." Jessica grinned at his sons. Sungjong disagree what his mother said with shake his head.

When they finished eating their breakfast, Jaehwan and Sungjong were going out to Jaehwan's car. Before that, they hugged their mother and waved at her. They quickly made a move to sungjong's school.

                                     THEY finally arrived at Sungjong's school. All attention from the school went to them went Jaehwan parked his car in front of the school gate.

'Aish, don't look at us like that.' Sungjong thought.

"Hey, jongie. I know you feel uncomfortable from this. So , bye take care, ok?" Jaehwan said that made Sungjong hugged him .

"You know me well, that why i love you." Sungjong said sincerely with a smile. Jaehwan patted Sungjong;s back and shouted jokingly,

"Yah, Sungjong! you're going to be late!"

Sungjong broke the hug and watched straight to his watch.

                                                                        7.25 a.m.

"Yeah, hyung. This is your fault for making me late." Sungjong grinned at his brother and open the car door.

" Yeah, my fault-" Jaehwan rolled his eyes and continued," -take care of yourself,ok? If something happen to you, call me." he said with a concerned voice.

Sungjong smiled and nodded at his brother. He closed  the car door while waved at Jaehwan. Slowly his brother car moved. Sungjong looked until his brother car had out of his sight.

'Haih, i hope my friends are here.' Sungjong thought.

And suddenly someone shouted his name and Sungjong felt he know th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter