OOOOOOh that's why!!

A litle bit of change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your pov :

 Here you are, sitting in your room, wondering what’s going to happen tonight, you are a little bit freaked out since u  didn’t sign up for being the match maker for some troubled group, hell you only know chan yeol and Kris out of all the others, hopefully nothing bad happens, u don’t want to be caught up in HOT guys ‘s fight.

You thought  you should probably go early and make some food to ease the tension and you  already need to pick an outfit and fix your hair and makeup, at least you should look nice, not show up in a sweater , sport shorts and a  hat, you thought you’d probably embarrass them; so you settled up for  a white dress with a light green top, and white high heels and a little bit of lipstick  , your hair was put up in a pony tail.

You didn’t know if you should inform chan yeol that you’d be going early , you ended up texting him and were a bit disappointed in his answer wich was him simply saying he’ll join later with his hyungs and you should go ahead and not wait for him adding a happy ‘’drive safely ^.^ ‘’ so not a gentlemen.

After telling sung woo you’ll be late, you headed to the door, literally skipping to your car and took off. When you were getting close, you stopped at a supermarket, bought what u needed and continued on your way.

God I missed this place, it’s been so long

You put your pink aparon with ‘’jaeyeol = jae hee+ byeol’’ that one of the fans gave u, and u started cooking, two hours later, everything was good and in it’s place,  and just in time. The door bell got you of your thoughts of how beautiful the dishes look and hope chan yeolie will love it. Much to your disappointement, it was kris who looked like he haven’t slept the hall night, due to his scared and nervous self probably. You patted him on the back and told him everything we’ll be okay and that you’ll  protect him if kai went berserk on him, he seemed to not get the joke and really considered the possibility  of the younger kicking his .

‘’ don’t worry oppa, you have your reasons though I’m not sure about what are they, but they’ll understand, like you said it’s for their own good” you kept patting him on the back runnig your hand through kris ‘s not so long hair while he just kept stealing glances at the clock and then back at u. are they like some mafia guys or s’ming, cause  he looks more scared than ever.

20 minutes later of trying to calm down the ‘’wu dragon’’, the door bell rang, as u went to open to door, he grabbed your wrist and started mumbling ‘’ don’t leave me alone’’ and ‘ I need you”,honesty to god, u felt bad for him, it’s really sad to see the strong guy that took care of you and protected you for the past few months in a not-so-good situation.

U held his hand in yours and u shouted a big ‘’the door is open’’   before u took your place next to him and it hit u, the problem/solution to kris’s problem is a walking talking groupe of hot, angry and hurted humain beings, and were curenlty walking to your direction. Your heart tightned at that sight, this is going to be a long night

At the orange caramel dorm:

Nana was pretty lonely herself, so ra is out the country dong some sort of fashion show, so hyun doesn’t want to hang out, ga yeon with min woo, bom with dong wok, she doesn’t get along with jae hee, se ho’s not talking to her and so is kang jun, Chan yeol is always with jae hee if not then out of the house, sung woo, no thank you, she even regrets the  fact that she signed for this kind of life, and she really needed to talk and have fun and do girl stuff and so she went to her dorms to meet raina and lizzy, her understanding and supporting sisters, she knew she can count of them when it came to cheering her up, and she was right.

They welcomed with a huge hug and kisses everywhere.

They knew something was wrong, she can tell, they were always good at reading her eyes, but thank god they didn’t bring it up, and decided to have a girls night, they tried the closes that agency send them, they opened the fans gifts, they watched movies, took pictures and posted them on twitter, they made cupcakes, they did everything nana liked just her feel better.

And without thinking, she started crying, she broke down and cried very hard, she poured all the events of the past few weeks to them and crying even harder with each word that left , she was a mess and she was really luck to know that her best friends/ sisters are here for her, to support her and make her feel better, they didn’t really ask any further questions they just hugged while she kept mumbling ‘’ he hates me’’ until she fell asleep in raina’s lap. S

he woke up in her bed and went to kitchen, she saw lizzy making hot chocolate and raina preparing the table ,she back hugged her  and kissed her and did the same thing to raina, to went to balcony and shouted a big good morning world with her sleepy voice, the others just chuckled and took their seats, she joined them and started eating.

‘’ better honey? ‘’

they were really surprised with her attitude, she was like the old nana they knew before roommate and kang Jun, 

it’s weird how crying helps every time.

‘’ girls, can we go sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter