what the...?

A litle bit of change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘’ hyung is that you ?’’

Why does chan yeol look on the verge of crying, and is he whispering ? does oppa know him or something?

‘’ oh my god, Kris hyung is that really you?....where are you stupid bastard, we missed you so much…. Yes everyone is okay, we’re just worried about your disappearing ’’ what the , hyung? Why is he even worried ?’’ no hyung, Tao isn’t okay, he’s worried sick about you, xiumin hyung says he’s a walking mess, he doesn’t sleep, eat nor talk,…, yes hyung they won’t leave him alone, the agency is pushing him a lot…, they’re making him show his grief  to the world to make them pity him and turning against you,….they left him alone after kai threatened to quit if they don’t back off….., you know hyung you should pass by and explain why u left, kungie hyung is really pissed, lay hyung as well, minseok hyung is doing a not so great job calming lu han  hyung down, the maknae line are far away from good, sehun says he need his dad back ,baekhyun doesn’t talk about it and chen hyung too’’

By now you were confused as hell like What are they talking about? How do they even know each other?

You decided to remind them of your presence

‘’ hm guys, what the hell in the world are you talking about?’’ chan yeol looked at you as if he forgot that you were even in the room

‘’ oh yeah sorry, hyung I’ll put you on speakers, jae hee is demanding an explanation’’

‘ jae hee, ya hearing me? “’

Ya think?

‘’ yes oppa, mind explaining?’’

‘’ the thing is i was a member of exo but I dropped out because of some complications, that s why I came to big hit ENTERTAINEMENT.’’

‘’ wait you what?’’ now it was chan yeol’s time to be surprised’’ hyung I though you’re coming back in six months, happened to that?’’

‘’ sure yeol, and hangeng came back to suju and married heechul, and DBSK reunited, ya serious man? You know lee so man isn’t going to allow me back, not that I want to anyway, besides I did it for you, if  I didn’t leave, you were going to drown with and I love u guys too much to let that happen’’

‘’ aw laxy hyung when did u became so caring ?’’

‘’ wait oppa, u never told me about this I thought you were just debuting’’

‘’ puh-lease you wouldn’t know about exo if I told you ,you book worm’’ he chuckled and so did you this oppa know me too well’’ besides it’s not your problem to deal with honey so don’t worry about it, besides I wouldn’t have wanted you to pity me, it ain’t my style anyway, and yeol we’ll meet up with the other members after the m guys come back kay?’’

 

Chan yeol smirked and replied in a very devilish tone ‘’ well whaddya know lax, it’s just your lucky day, the hyungs are on their way now , all we need is a quiet place where we can meet’’

You suddenly remembered the isolated house that you, Hanna and byeol bought for you 1st year anniversary.’’ Oppa, how about, the BUTTERFLY? It’s isolated, far and no one knows about it’’

‘’ great jay, so I’ll see you guys tomorrow at 8pm, you’ll be done filming by then right?’’

‘’ yes hyung have a good night’’

‘’ night oppa, and say hi to yoongi oppa, namjoon oppa and kookie for me okay?’’

And you hang up, you were very overwhelmed that u talked to your oppa that you didn’t notice chan yeol blankly staring at you,

‘’ what?’’

‘’ you sure do know a lot of guys, who are these by the way?’’ is he like jealous? For real? Nah , not when he has the nari goddess

‘’gee, thanks for the insult, and no these are some friends from my agency, you might as well know them, suga, rap monster and jeon jung kook from BTS, you idiot, why ya asking anyway? Jealous much?’’

Duh I’m jealous Miss oblivious

‘’ not event a bit’’ he then glanced at the clock’’ we should probably go to sleep, we have a big day ahead of us tomorrow good night  jay’’ he went out of your room and closed the door behind him leaving a heavily blushing you

You were too shocked of the fact that he called you jay and u just loved how sweet it sounded from his mouth, no it’s not right, he’s taken, I don’t wanna hurt  him or nari, you pushed those thoughts away, brought the 5tth volume of Campus and you started reading hoping you’d forget about this for now.

While chan yeol went to his room with a very beating heart regretting immediately the pet name he called u with fully knowing that he doesn’t have the right to do so,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter