just perfect

A litle bit of change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

‘’ga yeon-ah, would u like to go with me somewhere, I want to visit a café tha belongs to a friend of mine, he called last night and said I should bring someone with me, and we’re good friends right? So kaja ‘’ it was ga yeon’s birthday  and they needed to get her out of the house, so, they agreed to sung Woo’s suggestion, that min woo should take her out and show her around until they finish the party preparation.

‘’ sure oppa kaja’’ they went out and you ran to the door and closed it with the keys to avoid any surprises or what you call ninja attacks.

‘’ clear, the target is out of sight, let the preparation begin’’ you shouted out loud and so ra took a list and started reciting your missions, you just prayed she’d keep you and chan yeol separated and he did the same .

‘’ sung woo , seo hyun, nana and kang jun, to the kitchen, se ho dong wook and bom, and I will prepare the table, and the music, chan yeol jae hee, you’re in charge of the decoration, it’s in my room, are we clear, ‘’

I’m totally loving my life right now ,Just perfect. So perfect  

‘’ I’ll go get the decoration’’

It’s okay, it’s just a mission, a one-on-one mission, just me and him, alone, nobody’s watching AAAAAAAAAAA

 Now that you were pretty certain of your feelings towards chan yeol, this situation was just scaring the hell out of ya. He came back with the decoration and you started your work, he wasn’t in your way so it was pretty good regardless of how awkward the situation was.

15 minutes later:

‘’ Oh my god, that’s so hilarious,’’

‘’ I know, you should’ve see se Hun’s face back then, it was priceless’’’

‘’ you guys are pretty wild ,’’

‘’ yes we are, but the hyungs are nice really, especially baekhyun hyung, he always make us laugh and stuff, and then there is kyungie hyung’’

‘’ the doe-eyed cutie?’’ you felt your cheeks slightly turning pink cause u just called his hyung cute

‘’ yes but he doesn’t like to be called cute, he’s an awesome cook, he always makes sure that we’re eating and we’re healthy like sung woo hyung does, sehun, kai and I are just the evil maknae line, and then suho hyung, our leader, we call him garden angel, he just supervises us and take care of us, buys us what we like, and invite us for meals and stuff, we’re happy together, like one family’’

‘’ you really loved them don’t you’’

‘’ yes I do’’

You guys were so absorbed with your conversation that you didn’t notice you finished your work . It was really easy to talk to him but to your dismay, sung woo called you both to joined them, min woo texted them that they’re on their way home. You just sat ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter