Chapter 2: 20 more days! Fighting!!

Regret Nothing

 

I woke up in the morning due the alarm sound interrupting my sweet dream. I wanted continue to my dream land but sadly my maid won’t allow me. See, I’m almost 16 and still have personal maid called Mia to control me for quiet sometimes. She opened the curtain; the sunlight directly hit my face.

I said “Please close it, I need 5 more minutes” you pouted but Mia ignored you. So I have no choice and get ready for school, voice in my head said ‘one more month of school so, 20 more days to go before I can sleep until whenever I want to wake up.’ It’s an international school so I only have 5 active days a week for study. After I got ready for school and wore my uniform, I went down to have breakfast with my family. 

I was hopping to see both of my parents there in the table but turned out they already left early for work. 

 

“Hi Kathy, Kelly how’s your sleep” I asked to my sweet sisters. 

“It was great” Kelly said, 

“I have a boo-boo” Kathy said. 

“Really? Let me see your boo-boo”, I asked worried and Kathy gave me her hand and I examined her boo-boo which turns out it was only a mosquito bite and you almost can’t see it.

 

“It’s only a mosquito bite, it doesn’t actually hurt isn’t?” I asked Kathy nicely, 

 

“Nope, but I love to so my beloved sister worry about me and you’re so cute sis”. 

 

“Aishh, go finish your breakfast, if you want to come accompany me all the way to school, I don’t want be late now.” I said. 

 

 

We’ve finish our breakfast and left our house, we went to school in this beautiful car and my twin sis always accompany me all the way to school. I’m arrived at the school’s gate, so I got of the car and say my goodbye to my lil sis and they gave me a big sweet smile. I love both of them so much, their smile made my day already. 

 

Oh, and I had this one bodyguard following me behind, but he’s not always following me, he always waits for me just near the school gate. Good thing I still have some privacy. 

When I enter the classroom, seems I came a little bit to early and good things that 3 of my girl best friend already arrived. Met my best friends Bella, Angel, and Cindy. They’re my best friend since we were still in our diapers and have missing tooth xD. They’ve always there for me and I always there for them whenever we need each other. 

 

Bella is a tall, pretty, kind, fun, thoughtful girl. 

Angel is a pretty, kind, smart – nerdy, fun girl, very feminine girl.

And last but not least Cindy, she is more tanned among us, pretty, sporty, and a little bit like a boy.

Each of them has their own personalities; they’re the important parts of my life. Talk about high school, there’s always bully. Well no one dares to bully me since I got my own bodyguard waiting outside and my personal bodyguard friend Cindy who isn’t hesitates to punch people when someone make her mad. 

And did I tell you that in this school there are like 11 hot guys, yeah 11 hot, smart, talented guys. Sadly they’re in different classes. Xiumin, Luhan, Kris, Suho are seniors, they’re 2 year above me. Lay, Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol are one year above me. D.O, Tao, Kai are on the same class as I am. Guess what? One of those 11 guys is my boyfriend. It’s Kris. Even though he’s my senior, I don’t mind cause we love each other. And age is just a number right? 

At the cafeteria we (me,bella,angel,cindy) and the boys always sitting together and of course Kris always seated next to me and my best friend is on the opposite. The first 5 sessions ended and its break time. I made my way with my girls to the canteen to eat something. “Hey guys, here!” I yelled at the boys. “How’s the weekend?” Kris asked me. 

 

“It was fine, I missed you. Why aren’t you coming to the ball last Saturday?” I asked back. 

“You know the reason, I’m too busy applying for college and stuff” he replied and I make a sad face.

“Don’t give me that look, I’m sorry, let me try making it up to you, alright?” 

“Fine” 

“Hey, let’s go to the mall after school, I have a surprise for you” 

“Really, what is it?” I asked curiously

“You’ll know when you get it” he smiled at me.

Well I guess I have forgiven him and I can’t wait after school. Kyaaaa!