Chapter 6: Last day!

Regret Nothing

The rest of the school day went like usual Kris haven’t talk to me since I gave the box back. I only talked to the girls and the other 10 boys. And I became closer with Tao. He helped me a lot with my problems and I know he loved me. I think I also still have that feeling. Even thou it’s hard to develop my feeling towards Tao, I mean every time I saw him, I saw Kris too. Tao and Kris are like best buddies, they always together, but not until this last couple of weeks. Kris seems too, you know… he eat during break all alone. He doesn’t speak to any of us anymore. But sometimes I still saw him hangout with the boys when I’m not around. Ughh! Stop thinking about Kris -____- he isn’t worth to think about. 

 

Today is the last day of school; I’m so excited for the holiday!!! It’s too bad that Angel had to go visit their grandparents in Canada and Cindy had to go back to LA for family reason for the whole holiday too. And Bella had to go to Indonesia for parent’s business trip, but only for 2 weeks. I guess the first 2 weeks I’m going to spend my holiday alone with my family if they have time or maybe with the boys. I mean my parents are super busy now, we hardly see each other. 

One day my mom asked me to accompany my sisters to the mall to bought some dresses, well of course I’m agreeing. 

“Sis, why you looked a bit sad?” Kathy asked innocently 

“Nothing, I’m not sad, I was just day dreaming” I said while putting my best fake smile 

“I know you lied, but don’t worry sis, we’ll make you happy today.” Kelly whispered on my ear

 These two angels always know how to made me smile. I love them so muchhhh. 

 

 When we arrived at the mall, we went to my sister’s favorite store. It’s pretty expensive; well it’s designer clothing line for kids. While I’m trying to choose the dresses for my sis, I saw Kris and Tao from the corner of my eye, I saw them walking from across the store. Kris stared at me, but I try to ignore him and tried to enjoy the shopping time with my sis.

After we finished shopping we went to the arcade to play together. I enjoy myself playing with these two; they always tried to make me laugh. Even though I look so childish play this game, I didn’t mind at all. 

Just outside the arcade I saw Tao & Kai joking around, I didn’t see Kris anywhere around. And OMG! Tao looking so handsome and cool. He has this tattoo making him looking like a y bad boy ;) I don’t know why my mind is all flirty now, I mean heyy! It’s my teenage girl mind, I can’t control it. 

I can’t handle staring at Tao so I approach him. 

“Hey guys” 

“ Hey Carly” They both said it together

“What are you doing here?” I asked

 “Shopping for suit. It’s for the Ball this weekend, I just picked it up from over there.” Tao said pointing at one of the designer’s store

“I thought you were also invited?” Kai asked

“Yes I know, did you get a tattoo?” I asked Tao

“It’s not real, it’s a temporary. Do you like it?”

“Yes, it looks good on you” I said shyly 

“Thank you, I also like your outfit today.” Tao reply 

“You guys please don’t make me puke with those flirty things.” Kai said and Tao’s face blush

“Well, see you guys later at the ball, Bye.” I wave my hand goodbye

haha Tao blush, and I totally forgot about the Ball. -_- nice