Chapter 7: Play cupid 

Regret Nothing

 

It’s Suho Oppa’s birthday ball. I called him oppa because he’s my older than me. Suho really is a nice person, he have little brother about one year older than my little sisters. Suho’s brother really sweet you know, and not like other boy, he’s so polite and behaves well. I would love to see one of my sister end up with his lil brother… hehe I play cupid with my sisters. 

For this Ball, I wore long black dress with silver accent. Well I love the color black, and 90% of my closet filled with black colored clothes. Kelly wore the pink dress she just bought and Kathy wore the blue ones. My lil sis look so pretty. Well the ball is just the same like the others, the parents talk about business and adult stuff while the teen dance and do teenage stuff and the kids play do kids stuff. 

Good thing Bella already back from Indonesia, if not it would be soooo awkward around here without her. Bella wearing a mint green dress, it looked so pretty on her, and her skin kind of glowing. At the ball I saw all the boys I usually hang out with. Well yeah I hang out a lot with my friends, my life isn’t like the one in the books how the princess are trapped, following this rule and everything. No, I’ve live the past 14 years or so being a normal teenage girl. My family wasn’t exactly a royal in LA we just rich, but here we’re a royal family since it’s their hometown. 

I ask Suho’s little brother, Tommy to dance with Kelly or Kathy. You know what? Tommy asked both of them to dance, how cute are they? I’m so envy them. 

 

“Carly, lets dance” Bella asked me with her puppy eyes which doesn’t work on me 

“err, no thanks, you should go ahead and dance, I’ll just stay right here” 

“ah, come on… I don’t have partner to dance… pleaseee” Bella begged me

“You know I hate slow dance right, let ask someone to be your partner.” I said that as I wave at Kai 

“What’s up Carly?” Kai asked as he approached me and Bella 

“You two go dance, I know you good at dance Kai, and I hate seeing you two do nothing but standing around like this” I said with a bossy-playful tone

“Can I have this dance?” Kai asked Bella 

“Sure” Bella answered handing Kai her hand. OMG I did it, you know Bella have a crush on Kai ever since they met 

 

So the slow dance is over, now I’m talking about stuff with Bella. 

And while I was talking with Bella, I saw Tao. OMG! The crazy fangirl soul inside squealing like crazy. Tao looks so handsome and hot, I know we both have feeling for each other, but he hasn’t ask me on a date. So I guess I’ll just wait. And then I saw Kris. And what I saw wasn’t nice at all. I almost cried because of that. 

I saw Kris with the girl I saw on the picture, the girl he kissed. I mean, what the heck is going on. I know I had no right anymore but still, it hurts you know. I still have feelings for him; I have more feeling for him more than the one I feels towards Tao. Is he planning on making me gone crazy or something, by bringing that to the ball? I think I’ve gone crazy inside, I can’t do this. So I ran towards the balcony with my watery eyes. At that time Bella was chatting with Kai and everyone else seemed so busy with their own so no one notice me gone to balcony. 

It’s so nice you know, here in the balcony. So quiet, I can see the city light and it’s so pretty from here. I’m all alone here crying, not crying crazy, just cry with no voice. I remember the day back then, I was still his only girl he kissed, the only girl he loved. I miss Kris. I love him yet I hate him. I thought I’m here al alone, until I felt someone’s arm around my shoulder and handing me tissue. I took the tissue and I said thank you. It was a surprised to see that person here.