Chapter 4: Surprise indeed 

Regret Nothing

 

 

i'm in  my pajamas now and I jumped to my bad and opened my laptop. I went on skype and video calling with the girls. 

“Okay so, how was your date?” Cindy asked me 

“It was okay… “ I answered in a flat tone 

“What happened? You don’t seems so happy” Bella said 

“Well, it’s just Kris acting a bit different today” I answered 

“OMG! Carly, open Jocelyn’s blog now!” Angel is screaming like crazy at me. Jocelyn is our school drama queen and gossip queen. Her blog is about the latest gossip around school.

“Okay-okay wait” I typed the link to the blog 

And Bam! I feel like my heart stop beating… I forgot how to breath, I just in my stone mode. It felt like the earth stop from rotate as in about to be the end of the world. I don’t know how am I supposed to react to this. This is crazy, it hurts so much, and I don’t think I could take it anymore. My eyes all teary, I told the girls I need to rest and so we ended the video call. I cried so hard, how can it be like this? I mean how could he do such thing to me, hurt me so much you know. Wasn’t he thinking about my feeling at all? Am I now invisible to him? Am I nobody to him? 

I tried to look at the blog again. Seeing the picture posted there. Picture of Kris kissing another girl inside his car… I mean, alright she’s hot and pretty, but she’s a freaking , look at what she wore for god sake. What is he thinking? He should think and shouldn’t do that if he truly loves me. I cried for the whole night not bothering all my plans for tomorrow. I don’t have plans to come to school and wake up tomorrow, as if I wish I sleep for ever...

Maybe I can just say that I wasn’t felling well to skip school. 

I’m not lying but I’m not felling well, seeing my boyfriend kissing another girl. 

 

-morning-

*Phone buzz* 

5 new text messages: 

Tao: Why aren’t you at school, is something wrong? Did you have a fight with Kris? Are you okay? I’m so worry here 

Angel: Are you okay? I’m sorry :( 

Bella: Take care alright, we’re here if you want talk about it 

Cindy: do you want me to punch Kris on the face? I’d be happy to :) 

Kris: Where are you?

 

Reply 

Tao: I wasn’t feeling well to go to school today. Why do you think I have a fight with Kris? And don’t worry too much alright :) I’m fine

Angel: it’s wasn’t your fault, actually thank you for showing me the picture and I guess I’m fine 

Bella: Can you girls come over after school at my house; I need someone to talk to :(

Cindy: no need, I don’t want to get you involve in the trouble because of me :)

 

Yeah, I didn’t reply to Kris, I didn’t know what am I supposed to say to him. He’s a freaking cheater. I hated him. 

 

*Phone buzz* 

3 new text message: 

Tao: well, I also saw Jo's blog. But I guessed Kris hasn’t found it out yet. He doesn’t know about the post.  

Bella: be there later

Kris: why aren’t you replying me? Are you mad at me?

 

Before I date with Kris, I have a crush on Tao and Kris and so did they to me. But in the end Kris confessed first and I accept his love, and forget about my feeling for Tao because I love Kris. But I guess I regret it now.