Chapter 3: something different from you 

Regret Nothing

 

*kringg*

OMG so it’s go home time, and the bell has rang, I can’t wait for the surprise Kris prepared for me. I told my bodyguard to leave because I’m going home with Kris. So he left, my family and Kris’ family is business partner and they have known each other longer than my relationship with Kris. So I guessed they trust me with Kris. 

I wait for Kris at the parking lot nearby his car for 5 minutes or so and then I saw Kris walking at my direction. He opened the door for me and I stepped in his car. We rode to the mall nearby the school. On the way there, something seemed a little bit off with this guy driving next to me. 

“Are you okay?” I asked while trying to figure out, have I done something wrong or something bad to him?

He won’t answer my question. 

“Hey!” I tried to speak a little louder.

“What?” that’s the only word he said.

“Are you okay?” I asked again

“I’m fine”

“Why are you being cold? Have I done something wrong to you?”

“It’s nothing, sorry if I make you feel that way”

He won’t tell me what’s wrong; well I don’t want to push him. But I’m curious, maybe I’ll ask the boys later. 

It’s 15 minutes driving and we’ve arrived here at the mall. He brought me to watch a movie. He chooses the movie. It was a love – comedy movie. I like it, it was funny. At the end if the movie he handed me a box with silver bow I asked him “what is it?”. He said, “You’ll know soon, open when you arrived at home.”

Okay so I can’t wait to get home. And after the movie end, we got to a restaurant and eat our dinner. After that he drove me back home safely. When I’m about to get off his car, he just smiled at me. I mean, usually he give a goodbye kiss on my cheek, but why not this time? I try to ignore what just happen and hurriedly ran into my room. I place the box with silver bow on my study desk and went for a bath first