Chapter 1: My Name is Car

Regret Nothing

1 month to go before summer break. I’ve planned all the things I wanted to do during this upcoming holiday. Sadly two of my girls can’t have their holiday together, they have somewhere to be.

Everybody around respect me, they always bowed 90 degrees when I walk past them. Oh have I mentioned that my family is like the most respected family here? So my father owns the largest oil company in Asia. And my mother, well her mother (my grandmother) is the queen here in Korea.

But somehow when I’m around my best friends, I forgot how am I supposed to act polite like a lady or some kind of it. My name is Kim Carly, now I’m 15 years old

Even thou both of my parent are Koreans, I’ve lived my entire life in LA and I just got here in Korea 6 months ago. Surprisingly when I moved to Korea, my grandmother the queen asked some of my best friend to move here too. See, she love her grand daughter so much and she doesn’t want me to be alone and tried to fitting in the new environment. It’s the queen who asked my best friends; of course they will accept it.

I know that we’re some kind of a royal family here, but then I don’t speak much of Korean language because it seems so hard you know. Learn this language and the hangul or something; it’s like teaching a bird how to swim. I’m a slow learner in this topic, but thank god that I don’t really have to speak of it, because I study in international school and basically they speak English.  It’s Hans Christian Academy.

 

I lived in Korea in this big beautiful mansion with my parents and 2 little sisters. There are like 10 maids her 4 personal drivers, oh and also personal bodyguard for each family member and 2 babysitters for each of my little sister. My little sisters are twin, they’re 5 years old and home schooling. I sleep in my own room by myself of course and sometimes with Kenneth or so called Ken. Ken is my puddle toy dog, he has black fur and he’s so freaking cute. He’s my only friends and diary when I’m all alone and depressed when my best friends aren’t around. I love Ken so much, twice a week I always manage my time to walk him around the park and play with me and sometimes with my best friends too.