FAMILIAR VOICE

Stupid Crazy us

JIYONG POV: 

 

SHE is dead. 

 

My rose have just died.

 

I should have believe in her back then. How could I be so foolish on not to believe her and even slapped her?! I really felt hopeless.  I couldn't do anything about her death.

 

" Hyung!  It has been for like 2 weeks!  Please!  I beg you!  Please come and eat!!!!  and we have a lot of our business not done in our Mafia. Please! " I heard Seungri shouted. 

 

But I just closed my eyes.  I cried.  

 

Then,  I felt someone choking me, to see Seungri trying to choke me because I have been a zombie for 2 weeks.  I smiled weakly and fell to the ground after he released me. 

 

 

" It ain't your fault, my knight.  Night falls.  Curtains falls. Revenge is a possible,  death might be the end. The winner shall goes to the rightful owners." A  angelic voice said suddenly. 

 

That voice... 

 

It seems familiar. 

 

Did I heard it someone before? 

 

I looked around But to see no one except Seungri trying to wake me up. I pushed his hands away.  "I AM FINE! " I shouted. " go and behave like our actual jiyong not this. " Seungri said and threw me a disgusted look on my face.

 

I got up and went to the shower.  That voice seems to inspire or have motivated me to take shower. 

 

But...

 

What do he mean? 

 

And why is that angelic voice sounds so familiar? 

 

I cringed as I let the water fall on me.

 

Maybe I am dreaming... maybe I have been too zombie like for those past weeks and start to heard weird things. 

 

" You ain't hearing things,  my knight. " That voice said.

 

I almost jumped in fright cause that voice... that person.... must have certainly knows what I am thinking about. 

 

" Yes... I do know what you are thinking about." The voice said again.

 

I cursed silently. 

 

And I decided to ask for this once since this voice can definitely hear what I am thinking about 

 

Who are you? Why do you sounds so familiar? 

 

" I am your Butler,   to guide you along the way, through thick or thins, I will be there to guide you. Even when things goes wrong,  I will be there to guide you. "

 

With that,  the voice ended.  When I tried to ask more questions,  it just didn't reply.

 

Something Is up. My Butler?  I don't need one... 

 

Dara baby...I am sorry.... I am really sorry.  

 

I love you Dara baby.... I... I....should have believe you....

 

 

But what is the use of saying things that are too late?  it is nothing.  I love you.. 

 

 

I have to kill SNSD. 

 

The last time I remember is that Jessica trying to stop me from killing them. But I just PUNCHED her and KILL her instead of SNSD. 

 

Yes,  you heard it right. 

 

I PUNCHED and KILLED Jessica. 

 

I didn't kill SNSD. I just killed Jessica only. 

 

I just couldn't bear it.

 

She is the cause of my dear Dara baby death!!!! 

 

I know that it is also my fault.  That if I hadn't believe what Jessica have said, nothing else would have happen!  

 

And also that Jessica shouldn't have lied to me!

 

No... 

 

After much thinking, I realised that it was MY fault because I was too stupid to even believe their lies! 

 

Now that it was too late—

 

NO!!!  I HAVE TO KILL THE KILLERS!!!!!  THEY SHOULD DIE... 

 

SNSD... I WILL SHALL ASSASSINATE YOU GUYS ONE BY ONE WITH PAIN TO LET YOU FEEL THE PAIN THAT YOU BOUGHT TO US —BIGBANG,  2NE1 AND MY PRECIOUS BABY DARA!!! 

 

I called 2NE1 and BIGBANG. 

 

" Let's assassinate SNSD with pain that they bought to us and DARA. "

 

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: SORRY FOR THE EXTREMELY LAME UPDATE! .T.T PLEASE FORGIVE ME,  READERS!!!  AND PLEASE FORGIVE ME... AISH!!!  GOOD THINGS IS BOUND TO HAPPEN!!!! 

 

NEXT CHAPTER IS BASICALLY ON BIGBANG+2NE1 KILLING SNSD....!  :) THEIR REVENGE FOR WHAT THEY DID TO THEM AND DARA.