WORST MOVIE DATE+WTF

Stupid Crazy us

JIYONG POV: 

 

I just couldn't stop myself from smiling... 

 

My head is totally blown off and what should I wear today—

 

RINGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!! 

 

I looked at the caller ID and sighed.  It is goddamn Yoona again.  Can't she ever stop pestering me foe just once on a while or forever? She is pissing me off and making my limits guess off. She is making my blood boil.... 

 

I glared at the caller ID... as if the phone was Yoona and rolled my eyes arrogantly and pick up. 

 

" WHAT DO YOU WANT?!  CAN YOU AT LEAST SPARE MY LIFE?!  AND PLEASE!  WHERE DID YOU GET MY NUMBER?! " I yelled the moment I picked up the call. 

 

Y:  oppa,  don't be angry... 

Me: enough of your nonsense!  Where did you get my phone NUMBER !? 

Y: I have my service... I told you before,  didn't I?  I will dig up your past and your secrets.... this is a proof that I can do it.

Me: What do you want?!  Can't you leave me ALONE?!  I really hate you,  damn ! 

 

Y: so?!  Didn't I told you?!  I only want YOU!!!!  I want YOU!!!  YOU! YOU!YOU! 

Me:  ENOUGH!!!!  I DON'T WANT YOU!!!  GET OUT OF MY SIGHT! PLEASE! 

 

Y:  never... (sobs) do...you.... know....how much I love you? Probaly not... You are the guy who I thought after that bastard dump me will love me,  so I decided to woo you until....(sob harder) ....until....Dara came in again.... to..... interfer.... with.... us....again.... she freaking stole my boyfriend and now? She wants you cause she knows that I love you!!!!  She have been ruining my life!!!!!  And that is why I turned to a playgirl until I met you.... you are my saviour but she came again!!!!  Wae?! Wae?! Wae?!  And many people trust Dara because she looks innocent,  but the thing is she lies!!!!  And also,  do you know that actually,  We,  SNSD,  are not mean to 2NE1 but 2NE1 is being mean to us.... they tricked us to be mean—

 

I quickly hung up.  This isn't true, right?  WAIT!  I couldn't believe SNSD!  they are always putting up lies and which knows what layer on....they even said that they want to find our secrets and threatens us to be theirs.... so what is with those y idiotic lies that they just formed?! 

 

HAHA... pathetic. 

 

I ain't gonna fall for their trap... AGAIN. 

 

Well....they are the cause of why Jessica leave me.... Jessica Jung Soo Yeon,  the love of my life.... run away just like that... I didn't realised tears were slowly streaming down my face. 

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

YOONA POV: 

 

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!

 

everything will go as planned... just watch out, 2NE1...

 

You girls will never smile again!!!!  I will make you girls beg and all for forgiveness,  but, by then, Jiyong will be with Jessica.... cause they are supposed to be together... yeah... I Don't LOVE JIYONG... this was just an act... to heal my sister,  Jessica wounds. 

 

And to speak honestly,  it was all my fault that Jessica break up with Jiyong cause I was jealous that she have a good boyfriend while I don't... and then, I decided to get her back with Jiyong,  years later, Jessica realised her love for Jiyong and I told her that I am planning to get her back with Jiyong while using 2NE1 cause all of us—the 9 sisters,  THE TRUE SNSD,  hates 2NE1...SO we might as well let 2NE1 suffer while we gain something!  it is like two stones in one —

 

" SISTER... I am back. " a cute voice greeted me,  I spun my head around... to see a girl with golden hair smiling widely. 

 

" hey Jessica!  ready to get Jiyong back on the first day of school?  And that would totally HIT 2NE1 hearts especially our most hatred girl in 2NE1, Dara,  when she heard that you are Jiyong ex-girlfriend,  wait,  no, current girlfriend,  I mean. " I smiled,  evily. 

 

Prepare for youself,  Park Dara and dear 2NE1 to heal your sister heart cause I,  I'm Yoona knows that she have fallen in love with Kwon Jiyong. 

__________________________________________________________________

 

DARA POV: 

 

I was at Bom's car , listening to some songs as this would calm my nervous system and before I could click on my favourite song,  Bom shouted to us, " REACH! " and we were like giving her a you-do-not-need-to-shout look, and bom totally ignored us. 

 

When we enter the boys house,  what I was shocked was to see Jessica Jung Soo Yeon and of course, SNSD. 

 

" oh, oppa? Do you know them? They usually bully me since elementary school... can't believe why they are here especially PARK DARA!!!!  I can understand the others 2NE1 here but not PARK DARA!!!  SHE is so mean!  She is the reason why I break you with you! Not because of Yoona but PARK DARA!  Yoona have been too nice enough to help cover the blame for her but she kept bullying Yoona... I am up to my limits,  Park Dara!!!! " Jessica yelled while fake sobbing. 

 

2NE1 gasped in shocked. " Oppa!  Don't listen to her!  She is lying! " I yelled.  " She can make fake evidence!  That is what she always do to make us in trouble!  She can make a person who isn't in a CCTV be in a CCTV by video editing! " I yelled and 

 

SLAP!!!!! 

 

BIGBANG and 2NE1 except Jiyong gasped. "YOU DARA, SCRAM NOW!!!!!!!  Jiyong yelled. 

 

I tried to keep her tears from falling but it just betrayed her. "Fine,  I will leave. " With that, Dara leave.  2NE1 was furious and so does BIGBANG,  but they tried to control themselves. 

 

And 2NE1 rushed out to check on Dara. 

 

Bigbang members could only glared at SNSD but earn a glared from their leader. 

•••••NO ONE POV••••••••••

 

They back off and chased after the girls.  " the others doesn't seems to believe us... " Jessica fake sobbed again.  " don't worry,  let it be, they will accept you again,  they are just worried to see you hurt me again. " Jiyong  said calmy,  caressing Jessica hair. 

 

SNSD smirked,  satisfied. 

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

JIYONG POV: 

 

HOW could DARA do this to me and lie saying it is  all FAKE?!  I believe Jessica more than Dara!!!  Kkkkk,  whatever...

 

I am still so happy that the fact that Dara is with me... 

 

WAIT!  DARA?!  NO WAY!  I mean Jessica... 

 

I wonder if the slap that I have Dara hurts... wait...why should I care?!  She deserve it!  She is the ONE who ruins my loveship with Jessica!  She should die!!!! 

 

ANYWAY,  I can't wait for Jessica to join our school.... 

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

DARA POV: 

 

I am crying hard... my heart shattered into pieces when I head from TOP Oppa that Jessica is Jiyong ex-girlfriend.... but how do I ruin them when I don't even know they are together?!  Even if they are together, I don't wanna ruin them! 

 

" I love him...it is all too late... I just realised it.... I will forget him..." I stuttered,  all of them were shocked that I love Jiyong... I decided to head back towards my room. 

 

Everyone stayed silent.  I could only cry to sleep. 

 

•NEXT DAY•

 

I was walking along the corridor to school, 2NE1 with me and also bigbang but without Jiyong... when we went across SNSD. 

 

" bad, bad, bad... please... yes,  hello, oppa... yes, you are seeing our true colours right now cause I know that no matter what you GUYS say, Jiyong will never believe you guys.... Dara your mother is a lowly . " Jessica taunt me. 

 

BIGBANG AND 2NE1 gasped. 

 

She change say anything about me but not my mother!!!!

 

I was about time slap her when someone held my wrist and swing it away and a slap came to my cheeks... not just 1 slap but 2 slap.. it was Jiyong.  His eyes shows furious.... anger... hatred... 

 

BIGBANG AND 2NE1 gasped again, ready to help me when Jiyong said the most hurtful thing on EARTH. 

 

I am being hated now... right?  " YOU CHEATER !!!  GET LOST AND DON'T SHOW YOUR UGLY FACE IN FRONT OF ME ANYMORE!!!!!!  DIDN'T YOUR MOTHER TEACH YOU SOME DISCIPLINE?! " Jiyong yelled.  I cringed in pain and ran away. 

 

I heard my sisters gasped and yelling at Jiyong as I run away... 

 

It is good to runaway.... runaway from everyone... and say goodbye.... 

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

JIYONG POV: 

 

That stupid Dara!  Now I finally know that Dara is a ... a real one and the fact that everything Jessica say is true... 

 

" YOU !!!  HOW DARE YOU SAY SUCH THINGS?!  SNSD STARTS IT FIRST!!!!  SHE IS JUST PROTECTING HERSELF!!!  HOW DARE YOU!!!  HER MOTHER JUST DIED 2 WEEKS AGO!!!!  SHE IS TRYING TO REGAIN HER OWN FEET AND NOW WHAT?!  YOU CRUSHED IT!!!  YOU DAMN!!!  LET ME GO, TOP,  LET ME GO!!!!!" Bom yelled and Top let go once he heard that Dara mom just died. 

 

" I can managed my emotions but Dara can't!!!! " bom yelled and charged towards me as well as the other 2NE1 members. 

 

I pushed all of them away.  " whatever. " I said and walked off with SNSD. 

 

I can't believe it...did I hurt her that much...?  I don't think I should care... I got Jessica here... 

 

•MATHS LESSON TIME •

 

I didn't saw Dara during maths class.... she is supposed to be here...cause she have the same class as me... 

 

When suddenly,  I felt like I need to pee.  " Sir, may I be excuse to go to the washroom? " I asked, politely. 

 

" permission granted. " my maths professor replied . " and,  do you know where Dara is? " my maths professor asked.  I shook my head and ran to the toilet. 

 

After peeing... I was heading back to my class when I heard laughter... a familiar laughter... Jessica laughter... I walked towards the school hall and hide behind a locker.... why aren't they at their own classroom? 

 

" Thanks sis!  Jiyong is finally mine!!!!!!  Our plan really work!!!  It is a two stone catch!!!!  First stone is to win Jiyong back, second stone is to make Jiyong hate dara and dara getting hurt.  Yeah!!!!! And I hope that the CCTV don't catch me saying or shall I say taunting Dara mother is a and then she trying to hit me while I act innocent. Trying to pretend.... I am innocent.... and she is trying to be a bully to hit me....when I didn't do anything to her.... do you girls think that Jiyong will check the CCTV?  I hope not.... let's erase the CCTV footage. " Jessica said.

 

I gasped.... this can't be right????!!!  It can't be.... I accuse, slapped and humiliate dara and her mother.... without knowing the truth.... I hate myself now....

 

" YOU.... HOW COULD YOU,  JESSICA?! " I yelled.

 

SNSD eyes turned huge,  "Jiyong.... " Jessica said softly...

 

" I should have known that you were lying.... and that you are the real and a .... and also.... you are EVIL!!!!  How STUPID AM I?! " I yelled and ran back to my classroom.... I am in a mess!

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

Chaerin POV:

 

THAT DICKHEAD!  HOW DARE HE HURT DARA!!!!!

 

All of us were eating UNMERCIFULLY because of just now... I am worried for Dara unnie... I feel like checking her up but Bom unnie stopped me saying, she needs time alone. I could only sighed and agree when that ing accuser came.

 

And what surprises me the most is that he kneel DOWN!!!!

 

People start to look and us and whisper..

 

"Hey!  Get up! " I yelled.

 

"NO!  I HAVE ACCUSED DARA ALL ALONG.... I AM SORRY!!!  I AM SORRY! " Jiyong apologize sincerely.  Bom rolled her eyes.  "NOW then realised it? Isn't that too late?!  Dara told you the truth of SNSD real image but instead you slapped her and worst still, you humilated her and mom... and also,  you pushed my warnings away.... " Bom said angrily.   

 

And everyone seems silent... until,

 

" you .... go talk to her.  If she don't accept other then NO!  Since you don't even know DARA LOVES YOU. " Bom said.  And Jiyong eyes widened.  "SHE LOVES ME?! " And Bom rolled her eyes...

 

"But you hurt her... I have no idea what will happen next.... " Bom said softly. 

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

DARA POV: 

 

I felt so tight, like I can't breathe. " Whatever....Dara! JIYONG doesn't love you so stop dreaming about him!  " I whispered to myself,  sadly and cried in my sleep. 

 

•MORNING •

 

" Goodmorning Dara!!!!!  I have just made your favourie food!!!! " Bom yelled,  I stay still.... I don't know why... I just can't laugh all of a sudden.  "Not hungry. " with that, I walked off to school, alone. 

 

I know that I might have hurt Bom,  but I am sorry... I really... CAN'T. 

 

I sit at the usual bench and suddenly 2NE1 includes Bom came and BIGBANG which includes Jiyong came when suddenly, Jessica came up to Jiyong and hugged him. 

 

" Jiyong,  yesterday you are good in bed. I want to you hard again. How about tonight? " Jessica purred.  Eew.... disgusting. 

 

Everyone gasped except me. 

 

" what are you talking about? Yesterday,  Jiyong was with us the whole time. " TOP and Bom said unisonly. 

 

" No!  Don't deny for Jiyong... Jiyong loves me only!  No change for Dara if you GUYS are planning something.... jiyong,  your is so y... yesterday and your body is so hot... " Jessica said, purring. 

 

" I DIDN'T EVEN GO TO BED WITH YOU. " Jiyong shouted,  everyone turned to looked at us. 

 

And with that, Jessica kissed Jiyong passionately and Jiyong kissed back which earned a smirked from Jessica and a gasped from BIGBANG AND 2NE1.

 

• NO ONE POV •

 

Upon realizing that Jiyong is kissing back,  he immediately stopped kissing Jessica and tried to pushed her away .

 

" No,  continue.  I don't mind. " Dara said emotionlessly. " d....da...dara. " Jiyong stuttered.  JESSICA smirked.  " Oppa,  she told us to continue so we must continue. " Jessica was about to kissed Jiyong when he pushed her away to finally REALLY looked at Dara since the day he have hurted her. 

 

He noticed that her eyes, face and everything is emotionless.... not even a smile was displayed.... her voice was icy cold.  " not continuing? Then I am leaving.... I am here just to watch a SHOW. " Dara said and leave all of them dumbfounded.

 

A/N" SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE!!!!  I WILL UPDATE ON EVERY SUNDAY!!!!!  JUST SO YOU KNOW.... AWW ~ DARA SOUL HAVE BEEN SHATTERED INTO PIECES!  WILL HER SOUL BE GLUED BACK OR WILL BE FOREVER IN PIECES?!  FIND OUT MORE IN THE NEXT UPDATE!  

 

~Bubblyluss Unnie ♥~