SNSD EVIL FAIL PLAN

Stupid Crazy us

Yoona POV: 

 

I will definitely make 2NE1 pay for this! 

 

They are stealing our oppas,  our LOVE away from us and I cannot let it pass just like that. I will make them regret it.

 

Me,  Taeyeon,  Yuri and Sunny will meet later to plan something evil to THEM... and even if our oppas doesn't like us, we will forced ( but most definitely threaten cause we have forced our oppas a lot of time but it didn't work) , if not, threatened them to be ours... 

 

Hahahahahahaha,  that is just so nice.  I will be waiting for the time when we find our oppas secrets or something that they loved the most and threatened them with it. 

 

Our plan will succeed! There is no doubt of it,  hahahahaha,  nothing will goes wrong with my smart plan.  Just wait and see....our oppas will be ours and you girls may just cry out... stupid 2NE1...think they are the queens?  Nope,  they aren't the queens!  we ARE the queens! 

 

At THE CAFE:

 

" what should we do?! " Yuri asked angrily. 

 

" I don't know!!!!! " Sunny shouted back.

 

" WHAT?!  YOU MEAN NO PLAN?!  THEN WHY ON EARTH ARE WE MEETING FOR?! " Taeyeon yelled. 

 

I rolled my eyes at my sisters.  They are so dumb. 

 

" There is a plan that is why I asked to meet all of you here and do you mind if you girls keep your volume down unless you wanna someone to hear our plan which means plan fail. " I said calmly,  drinking a sip of blueberry juice. 

 

All their attention turn to me, I smiled playfully. 

 

" 1St plan : we shall act nice to 2NE1 and then make sure to act hurt and cry when they say something bad to us if that fail, then we act nice to them but we will make the scene more colorful by acting as if 2NE1 wanting to beat us up for no reason and of course,  our oppas will protect us and soon, ours. " I finished and end off with a evil smirked on my face. 

 

All of us nodded and start our plan.

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

PARK BOM POV: 

 

I don't know what happen but today I felt something different about SNSD which seems to me a trap.

 

cause hello?!  they are acting nice to us... obviously they are planning something evil... whatever. 

 

They must be dumb to think we don't even know what they are even planning. 

 

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

 

THEIR PLAN IS A TOTAL FAIL!!!!  xD 

 

If they wanna play with us, we shall play with them back.

 

I don't know why, I felt that their plan is to make sure the boys think bad of us all something. And all of us knows it

 

Simple! 

 

And of course we decided to fake bad mouthed about the boys to them. 

 

Hahahahahahahahaha...but I am not sure whether we should tell the boys about it... 

 

Should I or not? 

 

Will let Minzy think , she is a clever optionist! ^_____^

 

Which means she is good at making options,  the correct options,  I mean.

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

2NE1 SECRET ROOM: 

 

" I suspect that they are planning to act nice to us and make sure that we say something bad to them and then they act cry and hurt in front of the boys. " Chaerin said,  bluntly. 

 

I smiled and nodded while taking notes. 

 

" and,  I got a feeling that if that plan fail,  they will act nice BUT they will purposely injured themselves and act as if we beat them up for no reason... hmm....and then they must be thinking that the boys will protect them and be theirs... " Dara continued, smiling. 

 

I nodded and quickly took down whatever Dara have just said. 

 

" So...this is what of all of us are thinking... but I am wondering whether we should tell the boys about their plan? " I asked. 

 

" But what If it isn't like what all of us are thinking right now? " Minzy asked. 

 

Dara smiled smartly.  " dongsaeng ah~ it is OBVIOUS that they are acting nice to us... it can't be that they are so nice. " 

 

 " but who knows? They might change. " Minzy protest. 

 

" dongsaeng , did you even realised that they are nice to is when the boys are around? " I said, letting whatever me and Dara have said process into her mind. 

 

" oh yeah... ya right.  Let's tell our oppas this... so that they will know we aren't bad mouthing them but just faking to fake mouth them. " Minzy said and we hurried to find the boys. 

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

TOP POV: 

 

I realised something weird about SNSD today... they seems to be nice to 2NE1 today... 

 

I just don't believe it...they must be acting. 

 

" hey,  Hyung, don't you think SNSD is too nice today? " Jiyong asked. I was about to reply him back when Seungri interrupted me.

 

" don't let them fool you." 

 

" YAH!  SEUNGRI!  DON'T INTERUPT WHEN I AM ABOUT TO 

SPEA—" I shouted but stopped once seeing Seungri face expression... it is different. 

 

And of course when I stopped halfway,  the rest start to look at Seungri but to see his dark face expression. 

 

Something must have happened. There is no doubt about it. 

 

" Seungri is their something wrong?  Jiyong asked.

 

" why?  Do I look as if  there is anything wrong? " Seungri said,  disrespectfully. 

 

All of us were shocked and Seungri stormed off. 

 

" something must have happened... " Jiyong whispered.  All of us nodded and making sure to forced Seungri to tell us what happen to him.

 

Seungri words still linger on my mind.

 

" don't let them fool you."

 

What exactly happen?! 

 

" GUYS!!!! " A familiar voice shouted,  all of us turned around to see Bom calling us and I don't know why, I feel much happier that she is now finally talking to me...wait...I mean us. 

 

" What? " I asked,  smiling. 

 

Bom just stared at me which makes my heart beat run faster.

 

I guess my brothers must have notice it too cause Daesung was like clapping his hands while jumping. 

 

But 2NE1 still stand there , emotionless. 

 

And I hate it. And I guess all of us hate it about the girls being emotionless to us all of a sudden. 

 

" let's get back to work. " Chaerin said,  sternly looking around. And I guess she might be finding Seungri.  " Seungri went off telling us not to get fooled by SNSD. " I blurted.  

 

Chaerin face expression relaxed. " I see. " 

 

Then the girls start to tell us about their guess on what SNSD is planning and what they are trying to do to make sure SNSD have a memorable evil plan FAIL.  And all of us laughed for the memorable evil plan fail part. 

 

It is time for us to take down SNSD plan. 

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

PARK BOM POV: 

 

I was walking down the school hall when I bump Taeyeon.  "  can't you even say sorry,  dirt?! " Taeyeon remarked,  softly,  afraid that the boys is around. 

 

I knew it...acting nice, huh?

 

Then suddenly Top came to the scene to do his hall prefect duty, I guess.  And Taeyeon quickly changed. 

 

" It is okay Bom unnie!  Don't apologize!!! See ya! " Taeyeon purposely said loudly which makes Top looked at her and of course,  she didn't fail to wink at him. 

 

And I saw Top doing a puking action which made me laughed. 

 

Let's see, SNSD.  Who will win? You or us? 

 

" you got a nice laugh. " Top suddenly said which made my heart beat ran fast.  " I...I....I...I...I...whatever! " I pouted and run away. 

 

I have no idea why I am running away from him too...

 

And why is my heart beating so fast?! 

 

No WAYYYYYYYY!!! BINGU TOP!!!!!! 

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

TOP POV: 

 

OMG!!!!! 

 

 

The way Bom is shy is so cuttttteeeeeee!!!!!! 

 

And the way she pouted.... her lips... I wanna taste it—

 

WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT?! 

 

I think I am going crazy... it can't be right?  Me falling for her?  Nope!  I don't think so!  We are just friends!!!!!! 

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

DARA POV: 

 

I was walking to where my locker was when I fell down.  I looked and saw Yoona tripping me. 

 

" HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHA. EPIC FAIL,  DIRTY !  LOVE THE FLOOR SO MUCH, HUH? WHY DON'T YOU IT?!  " Yoona laughed evilly. 

 

Before I can say anything,  Jiyong came to the scene,  must be the perfect duty and without time wasted.  Yoona quickly change to a nice girl.  " Dara! Are you okay? Why did you fall?  Omo!!!!  I will bring you to the infirmary. " Yoona acted. 

 

She can be a actress! Hahahaha... 

 

" No need,  I will bring Dara to the infirmary... you go to class.  Dara,  are you okay? " Jiyong asked, full of concern while squatting beside me to check my injury  and when I looked up, I saw Yoona glaring at me before 'walking' off. 

 

" thanks...she can be a... a....actress! " I whispered in Jiyong ear, afraid that any SNSD member is around us. 

 

" yeah ~" Jiyong said and I smiled. 

 

" thanks and sorry for being cold to you...uh...I....I....I...can managed myself to the infirmary. " I said, smiling. 

 

" No.  I will bring you there. " he insisted. 

 

"No." I replied back.

 

Them without any warnings,  Jiyong carried me in a bridal style. 

 

I was beyond shocked and didn't know what to do. 

 

I could only smiles at his manliness. 

 

When we reached the infirmary,  Jiyong handed me to the teacher in charge and before he go,  I does the weirdest thing. " thanks. " I said and give him a kiss on the cheek. 

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

JIYONG POV: 

 

DID DARA JUST KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK?!  YAY!!!!!!! 

 

I feel weird... why is it when Yoona kissed me on the cheek,  I don't feel happy ,  heart beat faster and stomach doing flip flops but only when Dara kissed me on the cheeks,  I got those feelings?! 

 

Could it be that I have fell in love  with her?! NO, IT CAN'T BE...I AM JUST FRIENDS WITH HER. YEAH...FRIENDS.... I DON'T THINK I HAVE ANY SPECIAL FEELINGS FOR HER.... 

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

CHAERIN POV: 

 

I was alone in the classroom when Yuri approached me. " Chaerin,  don't you dare near my Seungri... seungri...will be mine soon and I have no idea why my dear baby kept nearing you.... did you cast a spell on him or something?! " yuri said. I rolled my eyes...

 

I fckin hate her. 

 

Damn.  Why do I have to deal with her now?! 

 

I hope my Knight would save me. 

 

The moment, Yuri heard footsteps,  she spun around to see Seungri and she smiled at herself and started acting. 

 

" Chae,  do you need any help? " Yuri asked kindly,  Seungri just arched his eyebrows... oh yeah, he isn't there when we speak about SNSD plans and our plan. 

 

" what are you doing,  Yuri?  Don't disturb Chaerin. " Seungri said,  abit of anger in his voice. 

 

"Oppa!  I am helping her with her work. " Yuri said gently while smiling. 

 

"Kay,  get out.  This isn't your class, Yuri.  If she need help,  I will help her." Seungri said which shocked Yuri but still she maintained that act of hers while smiling before she glared at me,  which unfortunately get caught by Seungri. 

 

" OUT. " Seungri repeated. 

 

" right,  Oppa! " With that,  she hurried out of our classroom. 

 

" what a good actress she is. " Seungri and I said unisionly and we stared at each other for 5 seconds before we burst into laughter. 

 

" we got the same soul... you are my knight. " I said gently.and suddenly i saw him blushed.     " Omo!  The way you blushed is cute too! " I continued,  smiling

 

I totally regret what I said.... 

 

Aish!  What have happened to me?!  No!  I couldn't be in love.  We are just friends.... nothing else....

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

SEUNGRI POV:

 

MY HEART IS BEATING SO FAST!!! 

 

WAE?! 

 

I HAVE NO IDEA,  TOO... 

 

COULD IT BE I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH CHAERIN?! 

 

NO!!!!!!!  IT COULDN'T BE RIGHT?! 

 

THIS ISN'T RIGHT!!!! 

 

AH!!!!

 

I THINK I AM ACTING THIS WAY BECAUSE I MET A TRUE FRIEND. 

 

THAT IS ALL...I AM THINKING TOO MUCH. 

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

MINZY POV: 

 

" Anyone who did LOVE to volunteer to throw the rubbish? " Mrs Song asked. 

 

Then, I saw Sunny raised her hand and point to me, " I am sure Minzy would loved to volunteer right? " Sunny said and every girl in the class start to looked at me. 

 

Okay...that is surely sabotaging!!!!! 

 

" yes... " I said,  lightly. 

 

Not as of I can protest in situation like this! 

 

" very well, Minzy. " Mrs Song said and gave me instructions which I didn't pay attention to it, instead looking at Sunny who is giving me a evil smirk. 

 

What a unlucky day.... 

 

To face Sunny? 

 

Huh! 

 

Well... my class doesn't have boys here cause ALL the boys went to do their activities while girls totally get  stuck here. 

 

" Minzy,  you may start throwing the rubbish now  , Sunny,  follow her. " Mrs Song ordered. 

 

WHAT?!  SUNNY FOLLLOW ME?!  THIS TEACHER MUST HAVE HATED ME OR SOMETHING!!!!!! 

 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

AT THE RUBBISH AREA: 

 

" you are RUBBISH!  YOU AND 2NE1! THINK YOU GUYS ARE THE QUEENS?!  NO!  WE ARE THE QUEENS!  NOT YOU GUYS!!!!!!! RUBBISH IS ALWAYS RUBBISH, THE FUNNIEST THING IS THE RUBBISH TRYING TO STEAL THE QUEEN PLACE. " Sunny yelled at me. 

 

When a ball, suddenly hit my head,  and Sunny laughed but stopped to see Daesung running over. " Sorry! Minzy?!!? " Daesung apologize and in the mean time, surprised that I was here.  " see? You are a real RUBBISH that is why you got hit by the ball while the REAL queen didn't get hit by the ball. " Sunny whispered. 

 

Then,  Sunny act nice. 

 

" OMO!!!!!!  Minzy,  you have to becareful!  Look!  I told you to listen to be but you don't want and see?  You for hit by the ball! " Sunny fake sighed and I could only stare at her shockingly. 

 

" uh... Sunny,  just go to class,  I will take care of Minzy. " Daesung said,  smiling. 

 

" Oppa... I can help her." Sunny insisted. 

 

" no need.  Just go." Daesung said, looking annoyed. 

 

" fine. " Sunny replied, sadly but before she go, she threw me a glare and disappeared out from my sight. 

 

" she is a bad actress. " Daesung laughed and applied some medicine on my skin. 

 

" thanks Oppa! " I thanked Daesung and gave him my aeygo. 

 

He blushed.... 

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

 

DAESUNG POV: 

 

MINZY IS SO CUTE!!!!!! 

 

I LOVE HER !!!

 

WHAT?!  LOVE? 

 

I MEAN HER CUTENESS!!!! 

 

OH YEAH... IT IS LUNCH TIME!!!! 

 

HAHA!!! 

 

PRETEND YOU DIDN'T HEARD ME SAYING I LOVE HER, KAYS?! 

 

AHHHHHHHHH!!!! 

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

PARK BOM POV:

 

IT is lunch TIME and I am going to reveal that their evil plan have FAIL .OF COURSE,  WITH THE BOYS. 

 

All of us meet at the boys table and when we were about to reach the Boys table,  SNSD was there,  flirting with the boys. 

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! 

 

THE way they are acting now is telling me that they actually thought that the boys is theirs now!  And that they think that they have won the game. 

 

I wanted to burst out laughing,  wait, I just realised not only I wanted to laugh but as well as Dara,  Chaerin and Minzy. 

 

And we calm ourselves before going there. 

 

" hi! " all of us greeted and was trying to find a sit to sit with the guys to make it more professional to tell them that we know their EPIC EVIL FAIL plan but I could see that the moment we are here,  they quickly squeeze in so that there is no place for us to sit. 

 

" uh... girls, I don't think there is space for you." SNSD said while smirking. 

 

And the boys were about to puke. 

 

I saw Yoona wrapoing her arms around Jiyong but Jiyong pushed her away.

 

Taeyeon trying to kiss Top but get pushed away. 

 

Yuri trying to hug Seungri but get face pushed,  hahahahahaha!  Seungri is so funny!!!!  I am sure all of us is laughing at Seungri action but trying to bear it cause all of us were faking cough. 

 

And,  last but not least,  Sunny trying to kiss Daesung neck.

 

WTF?! 

 

And Daesung standing up moving next to Minzy. 

 

Great move!  Daesung! 

 

" it is alright,  desperate girls. " I said.  

 

" huh?  Oppa,  look at bom!  We were so nice to her —" Taeyeon begin. 

 

" oh?  You mean fake nice? " Top smirked. 

 

" huh?  Wha- " before Yoona can continue., Jiyong interrupted. 

 

" don't play innnocent.   . " Jiyong hissed. 

 

" what did you say to our oppas?!!!!  Oppas! Don't listen to them!  They are liars! " Yoona said,  acting innocent. 

 

" stop your acting,  your plans have been blowed. " I said, smiling. 

 

" wait, how did you know?!  Oppa  don't listen to them!  They are lying! They just want you to hate us! " Yoona pouted which Jiyong wanna puke by showing a disgusted face. 

 

" uh?  Didn't you say how did we know?  You are so stupid....falling to your own trap. " I said,  laughing.  

 

And earn a glare from the speechless SNSD. 

 

" We already hate you from the moment we see your group, Yoona.  Disgusting,  y es is all I can say. " Jiyong said tonelessly. 

 

"W...w...e...YOU WILL BE OURS OPPAS ONE DAY!  JUST WAIT AND SEE WHAT WE WILL THREATEN YOU GUYS WITH!  WE WILL FIND YOUR DEEPEST SECRET AND THREATEN YOU WITH IT TO BE OURS!!!!! " Yoona blurted out. 

 

She is so stupid,  really stupid.  Blurting out her own plans?  OMG,  she is brilliantly STUPID. 

 

" really?  We will see about that. " Jiyong said, smirking evily. 

 

" and oh,  by the way,  you girls are BRILLIANTLY STUPID FOR BLURTING OUT YOUR PLANS! " Top and I said in unison which makes the boys and us laughed while SNSD glaring at us. 

 

" you may SCRAM NOW! " Jiyong and Dara said in unison,  and we laughed again,  is this a shipping-couple-by-saying-unison day?! 

 

And they quickly left but before they leave, " YOU WILL BE OURS OPPAS!  JUST WAIT AND SEE! " Yoona yelled. 

 

" She is so noisy. " All of us said unisionly and we laughed till our stomach starts to ache. 

 

" BUT you GUYS better watch out.  They are really es who will do anything that they say.  So watch out.  Don't let any secrets you GUYS are hiding,  revealed. " Dara warned .

 

" yeah,  thanks.... D...d....d....d.....dara. " Jiyong blushed. 

 

And suddenly we heard the sound of Camera sound flashing. 

 

" JIYONG HYUNG, GOOD POSE!!!!  I WILL HELP YOU PRINT OUT THIS BLUSHING PHOTO OF YOURS AND PUT IT IN YOUR ROOM!  DON'T WORRY! THE PHOTO ALSO INCLUDED DARA!!!!! " Seungri yelled,  yeap,  he yelled. 

 

And Dara start to blushed and then,

 

" I WILL KILL YOU,  RAT!!!! " Dara and Jiyong said in unison and all of us laughed as we see that Dara and Jiyong is trying to kill Seungri now. 

 

I bet that Daesung pity Seungri being killed by those two cause the next day he did was,

 

" Shall we have a movie date? " Daesung asked and of course,  the two stopped killing the rat. 

 

" When?" Minzy asked. 

 

" Today? " 

 

" sure. "

 

" exchange numbers? " Top asked. 

 

And all of us exchanged numbers,  and we part ways,  leaving the rat unharmed,  hahahahaahahahahahaaha xD 

 

And movie date TONIGHT!!!!! 

 

A/N: HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE THIS..... KEKEKEKE... SNSD EVIL PLAN IS A FAIL!!!!  BUT...THIS IS STILL NOT THE END OF THEIR EVIL PLAN!  OPS!  DID I JUST REVEAL SOMETHING THAT I SHOULDN'T HAVE REVEAL?!  KEKEKEKEKE, WAIT UP FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!! 

 

SARANGHAE!!! 

 

WITH LOTS OF LOVE, 

~Bubblyluss ~