connection

Stupid Crazy us

JIYONG POV:

 

I opened my eyes slowly.  My head totally stings, I touched my head and smiled. Wait? Why did I smile?  I don't know But I felt a connection between me and the kiko girl.

 

I am guessing that I am currently at her place.  I smirked. This is going to be fun, eh?

I look at the big pinkish room and walk around the big room to investigate if she was "she". Just as I was about to give up  thinking that she isn't the girl, a photo album sat right next to her sofa pillow.

 

I open it and viewed it.  I gasped.  It is really her. That is which I have this weird institution that me and this kiko girl have a connection with each other.

 

She is....

 

Is........

 

 

 

My separate biological younger sister.

 

I just couldn't believe that sight.  Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.  It was Kiko.

 

I smiled weakly at her.  I just couldn't bring myself to smile fully because of Dara death... I just couldn't...

 

"So you know eh? " Kiko asked,  looking at the photo album which I was holding on to.  I nodded, Then,  Kiko smiled and hugged me and kissed me on the cheeks.

 

"I Miss you oppa.  I knew it was you my long lost brother from afar. I just couldn't... couldn't help myself from so called kidnapping you oppa... I remember the day...ten years ago when dad took you away while mom took me away... American decided to take away the surname 'kwon ' as mom thinks it is disgusting to have dad name.  That is why I am now named after her newly husband as Kiko Mizuhara. " Kiko explained.

 

I smile sadly.  " Oppa ,  I don't know what happen to you But when I saw you crying... I was shocked.  What happen in here,  oppa? " Kiko asked.

 

I guess there was no point in hiding.  I told Kiko everything.

 

After hearing this, Kiko fist clenched.  "Oppa.... " She started to sob, feeling the pain that must have still been in me.  "We... have to kill those freaking girls who killed my future sister in law!!!!!!!!! " Kiko yelled.

 

Future sister in law?  kiko is sure thinking far... but.... Dara is dead. What is the use of saying it?!

 

I took a glimpse of Kiko and saw her smiling.

 

What shock me the next was what Kiko said.

 

"Dara is still alive.  I am Sure.  I have a feeling that she is still alive.  She is immortal... she I—" before Kiko can proceed any further, I stopped her.

 

"KIKO! What is wrong? Dara is dead!!!  What are you talking about? Tell me!!! Alive? She ain—" I was being cutt off.

 

" I will tell you the truth.  I can sense it.. I am immortal so are you...mom is a Angeles and dad is a angel. I can sense that Park Dara is still alive cause she is immortal from the very beginning since birth.  Her fate,  is the future Queen of the angels... " As Kiko was saying,  fire was on her hand as she played it around.

 

I still couldn't believe what I was hearing and seeing. I mean who could? But I have to believe since her hands is on fire and she didn't feel a single thing.

 

" ye friends , Top Bom,  Daesung Minzy,  Seungri and Chaerin and you too is immortal... you can't escape this fate.  Your fate... is someone.... a angel.... powerful... Ah! " Kiko yelled as her head start to ache.

 

I quickly pushed her to the ground and yelled for help,  if anyone was  here since the phone connection was...low.  Then,  the door creaked open, It was a man..(?) Probably so short like a dwarf in the fairytales.

 

He quickly went to my sister side and chant something,  as soon as he chanted,  my sister face seems to ease.  I sighed with relief and thanked (?) The weird dwarf.  Well, what can I expect?  Dwarves was borned like that, not as if I can change it.

 

But what bothers me is whatever Kiko was saying previously.

 

" Your Highness. Rest well. " The little dwarf said politely, giving me a full 190° bow.  Do I even look like a King? Look at my dressi—

 

WHAT THE HOLY MAMA!!!!!

 

WHAT HAVE HAPPEN TO MY CLOTHES?!

 

My clothes were previously plain white t-shirts and black jeans and now—

 

It is..

 

A king dress code.

 

 

 

And there is a crown on my head!!

 

 

What just happen? Why am I being dressed up like that? Who dressed me up like that?!  Whoever who dressed me up in a... er.. ridiculous way, curse you!

 

I looked hilarious wearing this.  I needed to take it off somehow,  like, What if Seungri was to see it? He would be rolling on the floor,  laughing at me.

 

 

"O..o...oppa.  I am sorry for wasting your time... " Kiko said weakly and seated right up.

 

Seeing Kiko in this position,  I dare not question any further about my.... hilarious clothing.

 

I just smiled.  "No worries,  I am fine." I said.

 

"Oppa, I did like to get you to see Dara. " Kiko words attracted me like a honey pollen.  I quickly looked at Kiko attentively,  hinting her to continue.

 

"But first brother ...we have to sleep first,  It is still night.  Furthermore,  We aren't allowed by the Queen to walked in the dark on Skyland cause it stands for demonics measures. " Kiko said,  yawning as her eyes slowly,

 

Bringing her to her own dreamland.

 

This is so unreal. As i looked into my palms,i could feel a shotof electricity tingly in my soul.

 

"Jiyong, fear no man, hide no fear, Sense no evil,

kill thy evil, assasinate the fakes,

assasinate the planners,

leave no one unharmed. And thy,

my king, shall meet again.

meet once and merry bye!

i will be there for you and so will what you

have hoped for my return. Ease shall be in your soul, as

thy Queen commands. No thy immortal,

No thy revive. No thy kisses goodbye,

Forever we shall, Be immortal,

my dear king, meery meet and merry bye again."

 

A angel-like-Dara vouice said,I looked around....wait...did i say the voice sounded like Dara? Then,it means....I quickly turned my head and there, sitting by the balcony is...

 

Tears started to streamdown my eyes. I...Just.....couldn't believe it...

 

It is her!

 

"Dara..." I whispered and as the leaves that was hung beyond fell, Dara turned to me with a smile on her face