BEST LATE DAY

Stupid Crazy us

Park Bom POV: 

 

" It's so early, baby ~ so so so early, 

Baby, please wake up~

I know you that you love corns, 

But ah ah ah, 

All of your corns will be eaten soon, 

If you don't wake up ah ah ah, 

Please wake up, baby~

It's a fresh start and the new beginning of school, 

Let's hope that we don't hate anyone or with any es 

That is so freaking jealous or wanting to make

Troubles for us,  yeah, yeah, yeah!

Time to wake up~ your corns will be eaten in, 

1

2

3

Second "

 

Someone sang that song and I am pretty sure it was my younger sister who were the same age as me....okay...you guys must be thinking that we are twins but NOPE!  We are not twins,  well...

I did love to have twins so that I can escape school,  kekekeke 

Oh wait a moment , I just remember my corns!!!! 

 

I quickly ran in to the closet and wore a cool leather jacket,  along with a nerdy shirt and a super short Jean-pants to wear. And I am ready!!!!! 

 

I walked outside of my room to see, Park Dara,  my sister,  who was about to taste my corn!  

 

"NO!!!!!  DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY CORNS!!!!!!  NO!!!!! "

 

I yelled with whatever I could,  I don't care about neighbours complaining about me, all I care is my corn. Yeah, you definitely heard it right. MY ONE AND ONLY CORN!!! 

 

Then,  I heard my sister laughing like a evil witch, with a evil smirk on her face. Which means = my sister is planning to do something evil. 

 

So, in order to save my corns,  I quickly ran to her room to take up her rabbit doll,  Tam Tam.  

 

" Park Dara!  What did you see in my beautiful hands of capture? "

I smirked while saying. I saw my younger sister eyes is about to pop up. 

 

She loves Tam Tam while I loves Corns. 

 

A sacrifice for a sacrifice,  I thought, while smirking more evily. 

 

"Fine! Fine!  I won't touch your corns,  now, give me back! " my sister finally admits defeat.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

 

That is Why, I always say,

The older sister is stronger than the younger sister.

No one can say they disagree! 

Did you realised my strength in handleling you,  Park Dara? 

 

So,  we basically return our love ones to each other and eat our breakfast,  corns for me and sandwich with egg and bacon for Dara. 

 

After eating, we REALISED the time. 

 

8.30 A.M

 

Are you kidding me?!

It can't be, right? 

We wake up at 5.35 A.M and now it is 8.30 A.M

I believe that the clock have problems! 

It must be!!!!! 

 

So, I decided to check my phone,  and HOLY !!! 

 

8.35 A.M 

 

What?!  When did time fly so fast?!

 

"PARK DARA!!!!  WHAT IS THE TIME IN YOUR PHONE?! " 

 

" 8.40 A M!!!!  . . !  WE WILL BE DAMN LATE WHEN WE REACH SCHOOL!!!!  OUR HORRIBLE DAY!!!!!! " my sister yelled back to me .

 

WITHOUT further a do,  we ran out of the house, of course, not forgetting that we need to lock the door unless you want , burglar in your house then I suggest you, not to lock the door. 

 

But even if there is a and burglar in our house, I will take them out by 0.01 seconds with my karatae, judo and taekwando moves! ( For ,  for burglar, unless I see one )

 

So, my sister and I decided to hire a cab, I mean, the bus is squezzy,  long waiting time at this hour!!!!

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

9 .15 A.M reach. 

 

OMG TERRIBLE!  THIS IS SO DAMN LATE!!!  REST TIME STARTS AT 9.45 A.M. AND WE CAME THIS LATE!  OMG,  NO!!!! 

 

BUT then I REALISED that we weren't the only one that is late!!!!! 

 

Lee Chaerin and Gong Minzy,  our ONE AND ONLY best friends is late too! 

 

And that is Why we are sisters+best friends ^_____^

don't ya agree? 

 

Anyway,  we whispered to each other "hi" before going in.

 

Okay,  you guys must be wondering Why is there a need to whisper? 

 

Well....  it is because we don't wanna get caught by our new school prefect. 

 

It will be so bad.... 

 

The moment, we reach the door of out school hall, we run and run and run and run and run and ru-

 

BAMP! 

 

,  It can't be the new school hall prefect, could it? I look at my best friends and my sister who also seems to 'bang' on someone,  wow...they are

So 

So

So

So

So

So

So

So

 

BRILLIANT! ( sarcastic way)

 

THEY JUST 'BANG' UNTIL THE HALL PREFRCTS!!!!  WOW! WOW! WOW!

 

" Excuse me, student! How dare you come this late?! Do you know what is the time now?!  DO YOU?! LOOK UP AND NOT AT YOUR FRIENDS WHEN I AM SPEAKING!!!! " 

 

Ouch!  My ear is about to break when I noticed that the someone, seems to be a guy voice was yelling at me.

 

I looked up.  

 

And he eyes seems to pop up. What?  Is there something on my face? 

 

" Yes,  yes, yes, I know,  I know,  so...mind letting us go?  Sir? " I look boringly at this hall prefect. 

 

He paused for a moment,  still looking at me,  his mouth was opening so wide that I could see his saliva coming out = drooling.

 

And of course, his eyes poping out. 

 

What a funny looking hall prefect he truly is.

 

so...AWESOME ( sarcastic )

 

" uhm... hello?  May I go and as well as my friends? " I waved a hand in front of him to snap out of himself. 

 

" uhm.... yes.....wait....No."  the hall prefect said confusing. 

 

Yeah,  I suppose that he is a confusing, weird person and hall prefect. 

 

Just look his appearance.

 

Mint hair. 

Weid earrings. 

Rings ( lots of them on his fingers )

Funny clothing. 

 

Oh yes, his MINT eye brows. 

 

Yeah, you heard it super double right.

 

Mint eyebrows! 

 

Just who will coloured their eye brows to mint other than black and dark brown?! 

 

Or...

 

Could it be natural?  Could it be that he was born with it? 

 

" What is your name and class? " he cleared his throat,  which makes me stop criticizing his features. 

 

" Park bom.  Class 1A" I replied back, nicely. 

 

" K. You may go with your....your....forever late friends." He said purposely. 

 

I rolled my eyes and fumes and before I go, I didn't forget to step on his foot hard. I smirked and saw him limping.  "OUCH!!!! " He screech and I could see his friends surrounding him, helping him as he threw me a glare.  I also didn't forget to smirk back at him.

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

 

THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE EVEN IF I WAS LATE!!!! 

 

 

A/N:  SORRY for the short boring Update!  >_<

How was the first chapter? 

Do leave comments below so that I could improve more!