WHEN HAPPENS?

Stupid Crazy us

CHAERIN POV:

 

THE nerve of that rat!  how dare he touch me?!  Well... I....I....FINE!  I admit,  I do want more of his touch... But THINGS JUST CRACK UP! 

 

I looked at the blue sky. How are we gonna to revenge those es? I tapped my pen on my study table and decided to cooked up a plan to make SNSD pay for it! They aren't going to leave without being harmed! 

 

I typed something at my laptop. 

 

21GANGMAFIA CONVO:

 

CL: Have you heard about the latest news of my sister died?  Yeah,  I got a summary on WHO killed her. The main suspects should be all the SNSD members except that they plan to use Jessica to advert their attention to somewhere else when my sister is being killed. What should we do to get revenge? It is definitely to pay back. 

 

BOM: Those stupid darn es shall die. Now, let's start planning shall we? 

 

MINZY:  First up,  we should call our gangs in!!!! Like babyhuwey and tonnettie.  They are our best trusted comrades and team!!! 

 

CL: YES!  You are definitely right,  maknae!!! Let's call them in!!! 

 

BABYHUWEY:  Yeap! Kidnap them and torture them ? Like drowning or burning them keke

 

 TONNETTIE:  Remove their nails! Torture them so bad that their face would become distorted!

 

CL:  both plans agreed!  The both are you are the one with great ideas and the one that we trusted and now ,as the leader of 21, I command all of you to distract them. Well,  we do need to inform the boys.

 

BOM: Yeap! I agree.  Then let's rock, shall we? 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________

Plans have been made!!!! Can't Wait to work with my trusted teammates,  Babyhuwey and Tonnettie. They are great at planning and we will make a great team together... killing SNSD. 

 

Just thinking about that could make me laugh at SNSD,  they took my sister life,  theirs life is gonna be taken away too... and not just one life But 9 lives. 

 

Kick once,  kick double. 

 

Heard of that, before? 

 

That is what I am planning to do,  dear SNSD pitiful pigs.🐷

 

2NE1 IS THE 👑

 

That is what we are.  We are the Q ⓤⓔⓔⓝⓢ.

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

SEUNGRI POV: 

 

I just can't stop thinking about CL...

 

,I definitely have turned y once thinking about CL and about the accident I have done earlier.  I have totally threw my face away!!!! 

 

Gaad!!!!!  What am I suppo—

 

CL  is calling ~

 

OMG!!  MORE IS COMING ON MY WAY!!!!  CL Is calling me?  Maybe I should hang up — But what if,  CL is like Dara noona... getting killed and is trying to contact me? 

 

Without any second  wasted, I quickly pick up the phone like a lightning bolt. 

 

" HELLO?!  CL?!  ARE YOU THERE?!  ARE YOU OKAY?!  SNSD!!!  YOU BETTER DON'T TRY TO DO ANYTHING TO CL!!!  OR YOU WILL FOREVER WITH NO PEACE!!!!!  I CAN ENSURE TO YOU THAT I WILL KILL YOU RIGHT RIGHTTHIS SECOND!!!!  I KNOW YOUR PLACE!!!!" I yelled.  I am afraid that SNSD is holding CL phone—

 

Then I heard a giggle ,  to be exact,  CL giggles. 

 

" Chill,  Seungri!!! I am not being kidnapped by SNSD... like seriously? I am the leadah of 21, I can't very that weak to surrender r and get caught by SNSD.  So, don't worry... I will be safe." CL said and followed by a long pause.  

 

I could imagine her sad face that  the fact that Dara noona had died.  It is hard to forget noona,  I know. 

 

" by the way, I am here to informed you that our Mafia 21 two trusted comrades will be joining us to kill SNSD.  Let's meet and talking later alright?  They have already formed a plan on how to kill SNSD already... Yeah yeah,  I am proud of them, okay? " CL said,  her voice gaining her proudnest.

 

" ALRIGHT!!!!! " I basically yelled with joy and I am sure her eardrums is gonna to explode.  

 

I need to contact BIGBANG later about 21 two trusted comrades joining us so that we could prepare more things. 

 

But I sure that noona is watching us and loving Jiyong hyung even if she is now still dead...even if she is now still dead.... even if she is now still dead. 

 

Those words... can't be spelt out.. 

 

I don't planned to revenge. I would only revenge revenge if anyone were to hurt the girls and CL... 

 

Cause... 

 

I for shall let Dara noona revenge by herself. 

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

BOM POV: 

 

"Bom,  don't revenge.  Let me revenge. Okay?" Dara said softly But her eyes shown nothing But REVENGE.  I smiled at her,  longingly for my sister warmth. I missed her. 

 

"DARA..." I Kept crying... I didn't want her to leave me again. She is MY sister.  I won't let her get hurt the second time... 

 

" Bommie... I am gonna to revenge.  Die or live. " Dara murderous voice said and darkness surround me. 

 

I sit up quickly, breathing hard. What on earth is that dream about?  I don't know why but it just felt so real,  so vivid that I can still remember it... 

 

Just.  What. On. Earth.  Is. That? 

 

I looked at the photo that Me and 21 took. I smiled at my sister..  I circled her face with my fingers... Dara... I can't help But to finally let the tears I have been keeping rolled down my eyes. 

 

Kiss me goodbye... 

 

I can't live without you,  Dara... 

 

 

Come back home. 

 

I will,  Bommie. " A overly familar voice said. 

 

I turned around. That is sure to be...

 

 

Dara voice... 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

JIYONG POV: 

 

I stare are the ocean...I let my tears slip and fall. Without realizing that a black short hair girl was besides me.  She smiled at me and she handled me a tissue,  I gladly take it. 

 

" handsome boy,  why are you crying? " She asked. 

 

I shouldn't trust this girl.. my love is only for Dara,  if she ever think of flirting with me... don't ever think of it.

 

" nothing. " 

 

" Oh,  cmon!  I know there is something that upset you that is why you are crying. " She said,  leaning close to me, snaking her arm over my neck, like seriously? 

 

" I SAID NOTHING! " I yelled at her. 

 

I thought that she would backed away But instead she smirked and name nearer.  Like wth?   " my name is Kiko mizuhara... what is yours? " The kiko girl introduced. 

 

Why do she even need to tell me her name?  I ain't interested.

 

" Kwon Jiyong. " I still replied, showing her my annoyance towards her.  

 

She seems to noticed it But still continuously trying to flirt, gain my attention and to make matter worst, she tried to touch me on my private areas!!! 

 

I quickly shifted myself away from her. 

 

But she pulled me and I almost kissed until her. 

 

 

Wtf? She is a !!!  I better run away. 

 

Chik kik! 

 

I heard the sound of metal chains and looked at the kiko girl and then my hands.  She just ing chained my hands with her hands!!!!! 

 

What the do she think that she is doing?! 

 

Aish!!!  How could I be would stupid to let her chained without noticing?!

 

I guess I have loses my sense of Mafia skills after Dara baby Is dead... 

 

 

Speaking of Dara,  I will definitely REVENGE. 

 

Then a black car came,  the door opened and I think this kiko girl knocked me down with something before I black out and got pulled in by the black car with her.   

 

___________________________________________________________________

 

A/N:  to Babyhuwey and Tonnettie,  sorry for using your name in my story But if you guys feel uncomfortable to be one of the character,  do tell me and I will take it down.  Sorry.  Once again, I am very very sorry.  And hope you enjoy this chapter!  

 

I ♥ You GUYS!!!!! 

 

~Bubblyluss Unnie ~