ARO #1

Stupid Crazy us

BOM POV: 

 

I smirked. Well,  yesterday I received a call from Kwon Jiyong.  

 

Yeah,  after punishing himself a rather cruel punishment,  We forgive him even though it is hard at first But as times or weeks trying to convince him to stop, our bonds have grew. 

 

And we become much more like a clique now. 

 

And Also, speaking about that,  my bonds did NOT grew with TOP.  He is just busily trying to pissed me off everytime he got a chance. 

 

And speaking of the devil,  there he is!  Fooling around!  I have to handle the meeting with him to kill SNSD!!!  

 

Yeah, ALL OF US WERE FREAKIN PAIR UP!!! 

 

Me and Top will worked together to kill Tae yeon and Hyo yeon. 

 

CL and Seungri worked together to kill Yuri and Soo young. 

 

While Jiyong,  the rest.... you know,  YOONA? AND THE REST..

 

GO READ UP AT THE BEST WELL KNOWN WEBSITE if you don't know cause I ain't gonna waste my time here talking about them.  And even if I DO have the time, speaking of them will make my mouth dirty. 

 

And no thanks,  I do not want to wash my mouth over again. 

 

" BOM! BOM! BOM! SING WITH ME!!!" TOP girly voice rang in my ears.

 

And I pretended not to know him.  " Sorry,  sir.  I guess you sit at the wrong place. " I smiled ,fakely.  

 

I mean,  HELLO?!  we are in a CAFE!!! 

 

And not only that,  he was yelling like a 5 year old girl!!! 

 

And of course, all the girls in the cafe was giving me death glares and also gawking at TOP. 

 

Is he really that handsome to have girls drooling / crying over for him?

 

To me, those girls are really weird for crushing him .  TOP is really weird!  look at his appearance!  I would run away instead of saying " I love you".

 

Get it,  I am running away FROM HIM. 

 

" CMON,  HONEY!  YOU KNOW ME! " Now,  he is shierking like a girl! 

 

I quickly stood up and was about to leave when I felt a slap went across my cheeks. I heard some girls murmuring "she totally deserve it." 

 

I spun my head furiously,  throwing daggers at the someone and guess who it is?  It is SNSD best friend group,  F(x) . 

 

I looked at the one who slapped me.

 

" YOU STUPI—" then I stopped myself.

 

I ain't getting my precious reputation ruined. 

 

Instead,  I smiled sweetly which shocked F(x) a moment. 

 

" You look so cute,  Victoria! " I quickly pinched her cheeks hard which made her yelled in pain.

 

"Ops! Did I pinch you too hard?" I faked concerned her an then purposely took something out of my bag and tried to applied it on her face,  patting her cheeks = slapping her cheeks. 

 

"Hope you are well. " I said and went off,  leaving F(x) shocked. 

 

If they can slap me, I too, can slap them.

 

If two can play the game so can we, 2NE1.

 

Yes, indeed. 

 

I lose my only precious step sister.  But I ain't gonna keep crying.  Once it is done, it is done. I can't undo it,  no matter how much I had wished to. What we can only do now is to make things better. 

 

I sighed. 

 

I will help you revenge,  tokki. 

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

SEUNGRI POV: 

 

I have to meet up with CL,  I quickly gelled up my my hair —

 

Wait!  Why am I gelling up mg hair and wearing a suit?! 

 

It is not as if I am dating!!!! 

 

CL,  what have you turned me into? 

 

I sighed and was about to take everything off when my doorbell rings.  I walked towards the door and opened it.

 

" WHAT? " And realised that it was just CL. 

 

"get to the main point: let's start work here." CL said. 

 

I have no idea why I am feeling so heated up.now and the clothing that she K's wearing is oh-so-y.  I felt my memeber poking up. 

 

No!  You cant,  Vic!  Chill,  will ya? 

 

Yes, my do have a name.

 

Which is as proud as ever—Vic! 

 

Just when I was about to snap back to reality,  I had felt my with hands touching something soft.  I squeeze it double time and saw CL slapping me,  growing furious.

 

" I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU WERE SO LIKE THOSE OTHER GUYS!!! " CL yelled.

 

And then, I had realised that I had just touched her ies. 

 

Which had a soft,  y,  alarming sensation.  

 

What am I talking about?  !!! 

 

I am really ! 

 

 

A/N:  IN CASE YOU GUYS WERE WONDERING WHAT ON EARTH WAS ARO,  IT MEANS ASSASINS REVENGE OPERATION ^__^ I AM REALLY SORRY FOR NOT WRITING ABOUT SNSD DEATH PLAN YET!  HMMM... WHY DON'T YOU GUYS GIVE ME OPINION ON HOW SNSD DEATH SHOULD BE LIKE?  XD