Too late

Stupid Crazy us

DARA POV:

 

I was walking down the quiet park when I felt my head exploded. 

 

I can't feel pain.

 

" just die." Those voices... I heard a lot of times... they are SNSD... 

 

Was I dying?  

 

Then I realised... I might actually need dying cause I have been shot. 

 

Hmm....a silent gun, eh? 

 

With that, darkness filled me. 

 

________________________________________________________________

 

 BOM POV: 

 

NOW everything have turned to a mess! I glared at Jessica,  that for a few BAD minutes before giving her the most hardest slap a woman with pride would give. 

 

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR, YOU BIT—"

 

Before Jessica can continue,  Chaerin gave her a big tight slapon her cheeks. " That doesn't looks right.  What about her left cheek? " Minzy asked and slapped Jessica on her left cheeks. 

 

" just to tell us, not to mess with us again. And that the fact you hurt our sister is a big crime,  you ugly duckling . " I said angrily But camly.  

 

The guys looked at us dumbfounded.  I ignored them cause haven't you heard of all for one and one for all? If Jiyong were to commit such a crime then the rest did too.

 

with THAT,  we gave the boys the very one LAST look before leaving.

 

••••••••••••••

√At Bom house√

 

I opened the door of my sister room and saw that she wasn't here and sighed.  " Dara ain't here. " I said to CL and Minzy.  Then we decided to watch some news and the next news the reporters are saying,  totally drown us. 

 

The reporters says: 

 

A young teenage girl, Sandara Park seems to have been killed by a bunch of 8 girls, (start to shows the cctv  footage ) the accident have been reported by eye witnesses.......

 

  I couidnt hear any part of it, i quickly shut it off.  That is why just now we saw only Jessica...her other 8 members were not there....they were busy killing ...no, commiting murder. I yeleed and cried and so does CL  and Minzy. they immediately cried. Dara... my poor sister... YOU ARE GONNA GET IT,  SNSD!

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

JIYONG POV: 

 

I COULD ALREADY see the anger that had appear in 2NE1 eyes when they slapped Jessica face.  I don't want to stopped then from slapping Jessica cause she deserve it and I should be slapped too. 

 

I sighed again. How am I going to face the girls now? 

 

And especially dara... 

 

I love her.  

 

But... 

 

" KWON JIYONG!!!!! IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT THAT DARA IS GONE!!!!  SHE LEAVE!!!!  SHE IS NO LONGER HERE!  HAPPY NOW?!  I HATE YOU AND YOUR GANGS!!!  LET ME GO, YOU ING TOP!!!! " 

 

SUDDENLY,  I heard Bom voice.  I rolled my eyes.  I have my Mafia things to do... other than handleling her but about Dara leaving?  What do she mean?

 

I faced 2NE1, Bom shoved me a newspaper article  and I read and soon... my jaws flew open,  I couldn't breathe... I didn't realised tears were streaming down my eyes until Bom said " Too late for your tears. " 

 

I just couldn't believe it.  I am dreaming right?  

 

It can't be.... 

 

Dara left. 

 

I break. 

 

I fell.

 

Anger rose. 

 

I want revenge.

 

I want to kill SNSD. 

 

I took my gun. 

 

2NE1 looked at me.  

 

"I will kill SNSD. All of them." I said.