Chapter 8

Don't Let Me Fall

Eun Mi's POV:

To me Sehun doesn't look like the type to have a good relationship with his family because of the things he's told me so far and I get that. I loved my parents, I loved them so much but I don't get why they were willing to give me up so easily like this. Its sad when you think about it but its been so long that you shed anymore tears. 

We finally pulled up to his drive way but I didn't want to get out. To be honest this was very intmidating to be lying about or relationship because we barely saw each other yesterday. I was starting to get nervous and it wasn't helping at all and the fact that Sehun was now holding my hands didn't help at all either because it felt weird.

"Hey, relax. Just go with the flow or you'll make it too obvious," said Sehun

"Neh"

Narrator POV:

They made their way inside the quiet house but then noticed chatting coming from the dining hall. Sehun dragged Eun Mi along with him. As soon as they pushed open the door Sehun was welcomed with a happy greeting from his parents but then they noticed Eun Mi hiding behind him. The very happy Oh couple was now staring at the girl behind Sehun's back in confusion. 

"Sehun, who's that hiding behind you?" asked Mr. Oh

"Appa. I'll like to introduce you to No Eun Mi. My wife from today onwards," replied Sehun

"Bwoh? Oppa, how can you do this to me?" asked Mina

"I'm sorry Mina but you'll always be a little sister to me. Nothing more, nothing less"

Mina was so angry she just stormed out of the dining hall.

"Hunny, let's leave," said Mr. Song

"Sorry for the drama Mr. Song. See you again next time," said Mr. Oh

As the Song couple made their way out of the house Eun Mi slightly poked her head out from behind Sehun and bowed in front of his parents.

"Annyeonghaseyeo, Ommonim and Aboji." bowed Eun Mi

"Son, you really disappoint me,"said Mr. Oh

"I'm sorry father, but I can't marry Mina because she's just a little sister to me and you won't let me marry Soo Jung. But now I've finally found my one and only true love please let me be with her. I can't live without her. 

"Leave, we'll talk about this another day,"sighed Mr. Oh

 

Sehun POV:

It was a good thing that my father didn't make this such a big deal because I could feel Eun Mi gripping on to my hand tighter as my father spoke and to be honest my hand hurts now. This girls grip is strong for a week looking girl like her.

We made it up to my room and she was still holding on to my hand tightly.

"You and let go now," smirked Sehun

"Huh? Oh neh,"said Eun Mi as she let go of Sehuns hand quickly.

"For a week looking girl like you, you have a strong grip. Where did you get all of that strenght from,"teased Sehun

"Yah, its all because of you,"replied now angry Eun Mi

"Wow. Chill we don't need Godzilla in my room,"said Sehun

"Yah," exclaimed Eun Mi as she grabbed Sehun's hand and twisted it

"Ahhhh! Yah, let go it hurts,"screamed Sehun

Eun Mi POV:

I was really scared.I felt like this was the second most scariest thing in my life besides the time when my parents abandoned me. I missed my dongsaengs I wonder what they're doing right now. It was getting pretty late and I wanted to know how my dongsaeng's were doing and so I decide to go and ask Sehun if he can help me talk to them.

"Sehun, can you call your friends and let me to my two sisters please,"asked Eun Mi

"Why?"asked Sehun back

"I just want to know how they're doing. I've never been apasrt from them this long and it makes me worry. I cant think of anything else but them," said Eun Mi

"Fine,"said Sehun giving in

I waited for Sehun to make the call and I swear it took like forever but maybe that was only because I was getting impaient and worried at the same time.

"Here,"Sehun said as he handed me his phone

"Thank you"

I walked away from Sehun but not too far since we were stuck in his room all day. 

"Yeoboseo,"asked Eun Mi

"Yeoboseo. Eun Mi unnie?" asked Young Mi

"Neh, its me," said Eun Mi

"Unnie, are you okay? Is anything wrong with you?"asked the concerned Young Mi

"Ani, has anything happened to you, are you okay?"

"Neh, unnie. I'm fine."replied a relieved Eun Mi

"How's Kyung Mi? Have you spoken to her yet," asked Eun Mi

"Neh, Unnie. She's fine, she toldme mto tell you to not worry about her and get a good rest,"

"Ah, neh. That's good to here, but unni has to go now Sehun might get mad at me,"

"Neh unnie. Nado" replied Young Mi

"Neh. Good night. I love you,"said Eun Mi

"Neh, me too unnie. Good night, hope we get to see each other again soon," 

"Yeah, bye"

"Bye unnie,"

The conversation came to an end. I was happy that Young Mi was alright although I couldn't talk to Kyung Mi it was really great to hear that she's alright too.

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: 

Hi guys sorry for the long hiatus. I've had rough weeks because the quarter came to and end and everything was suppose to beturned in and tests were taken and so I've been studying and busy for these past few weeks so sorry for not updating. I really hope that this update is good enough because with all of this other stuff going on in my head I kind if forgot the stories plot but then things came back slowlyand that was good so thank you guys so much. Love you guys. Enjoy! 

Another thing I want to say is that I'm a huge fan of exo and now that my bae is leaving exo won't be the same anymore but I don't blame exo. I just hope that in whatever luhan chooses to do he's happy and successful. I'm not saying that he wasn't successful in exo, hella yeah he was, but sm just lost a year worth of profit because of this and I'm hoping he's happy. I'll always be his supporter in what he does because I believe that he puts in 110% of effort and energy into everything that he has been doing. 

Everybody, let's cheer luhan oppa on and give him strength because what he really needs right now is our love to make him stronger. I felt like he was so happy when he updated hi weibo saying that he was home. :)