Chapter 3

Don't Let Me Fall

It's already 6 o'clock, Suho and his friends have already finished eating lunch awhile ago but decided not to have dinner because they were on the hunt for the perfect contract bride. They spent the whole day going through profiles of 50 something girls, and you wonder how all of them are able to live there? Well, they do live in the Kim's HQ which is a mansion, and there's about 40 rooms, 20 on the east wing and the other 20 on the west wing.

It's about 7 and they've finally went through all of the girls profiles.

Sehun: Hyung can we see all of the girls face to face?

Suho: Sure, let me get them first.

Sehun: Neh.

[INTERCOM]Suho: I would like for all of you ladies to please come out to the living room of the house. Thank you.

Suho and his friends all made their way downstairs to the living room where all of the girls have gathered.

Suho: I would like for all of you girl to get in neat single file lines.

Girls:Neh.

All of the girls got in single file lines as the boys started to observe them from head to toe.

Mark: Hyung, I choose this one.

Young Mi:BWOH?!?!

Mark:*smirks* You're gonna be my wife.

Young Mi: BWOH!?!?!? What do you mean?

Mark: This is my revenge for earlier.

Young Mi: But it was an accident and I already apologized to you.

Mark: You did, but did I accept it?

Kyung Mi: Yah, my dongsaeng already said sorry to you and it was an accident. If you didn't accept her apology why didn't you say anything you don't look that dumb.

Mark:*scoffs* Kikwang hyung I think I found your match.

Kyung Mi:*confused* Who the is Kikwang? And I am nobodies match. Now, either accept my dongsaengs apology or leave.

Mark*smirks* Could accept her apology but for one circumstance, she has to marry me.

Eun Mi: Hey, you. I don't who you are and what you're doing here, and I don't care if you're Mr. Kim's friends but my dongsaeng already said it so if you don't want to accept the apology then its on you.

Sehun: Feisty I like. Hyung, how much is this one?

Suho: If you guys need to you can just grab and go. We can talk about this another day.

Sehun: You sure hyung?

Suho:*nods* Yeah.

Eun Mi: Mr. Kim, what's all this about?

Mr. Kim: I'm selling you guys off to my friends.

E/K/Y: BWHO?!?!?! 

Kyung Mi: You can't do this Mr. Kim!

Mr. Kim: Yes, I can.

The girls where lost for words they didn't know what to say or do. 

Suho: It's getting late maybe you guys should go.

Kikwang: Neh, hyung. Thanks for the help.*grabs onto.Kyung Mi*

Sehun: Yeah, thanks hyung see you next time. *grabs Eun Mi*

Mark:Thanks hyung.*grabs Young Mi*

The girls where trying there best to get out of the guys grip but it was impossible. They all got dragged away and by the time they know it they already ended up at the car.

Kyung Mi:*scream and punch* Yah, let me go you bastard.

Kikwang:*sighs* Would you stop struggling or do you want me to punish you.

Kyung Mi stopped moving at the words of Kikwang, but not because she was scared but because she was waiting for him to go to the other side of his car so that she can run. As Kikwang was about to get into his seat Kyung Mi jumped out and ran for her life, but she didn't get far before she felt a hand on her shoulder.

Kyung Mi:*scream and puch* YAH! Let go of me you jerk.

Kikwang:*throws her over his shoulders* I told you to stay put and you didn't so now you getting punished.

Kyung Mi was struggling all the way to the car as she got thrown into the passenger seat. 

Kyung Mi: Yah, you jerk let me…

*Kiss*

Kikwang:*smirks* Told you to stay still.

 

Kyung Mi's POV:

I can't belive it, what the heck is wrong with my life. I mean, I was able to find true happiness when I met my sisters, but now everything that I hoped for is gone. I really just wanted me and my sisters to live a happy life together but I guess lucks not on our side.

I can't believe that I'm being sold for a second time in my life already. I was first sold by that drunken heartless person I called dad. My parents never really cared about me, after my mother left for and richer and older guy my father started drinking, gambling, and bring random girls home a lot more, and they were never the same girls. I would always hide in my closet at night and cover my ears  because there would be so many souds from my parents bedroom that I didn't want to hear. And after 7 years of my fsther doing the same thing over and over again he finally made enough debt to cover his head that he had to sell me to the current Mr. Kim's father to pay his debt.

Thniking about all of this and what happened earlier just made me feel so worthless, being sold over and over again, and losing my first kiss. I just couldn't hold it in anymore, it all came into me all at once that it just let it all out but silently.

Kikwang's POV: 

I was driving and turned to look at Kyung Mi who happens to be crying. I don't really know what it was but was it because I kissed her? No maybe not because it was just a kiss. But maybe it was her first kiss…no it can't be… aish, whatever. Or is it because I forced her to come with me, but shouldn't she be happy that I'm paying for her freedom? She was crying but it was only tears and slight sniffles.

We decided that since it was late already we were gonna go and stay in a hotel and spend the night there instead and go home in the morning because we still had things to do before we were able to actually go home or the whole plan would be ruined.

 

Aurhors Note: heyhey, I hope you guys like this long but boring chapter here. I didnt really know what to do and just wrote watever came into mind and so yeah i hope you guys enjoy it and i think ill make the next chapter about eun mi. Please comment and subscride. Thank you very much. :)