Chapter 9

Don't Let Me Fall

Young Mi's Pov:

I was sleeping as the sun shined on my face which woke me from my slumber. I was looking around and panicked for a bit as I realized this wasn't my room, but then I remembered that I was in this man lying next to me house. Yes, we shared the same bed because what if his mother just barged in, but we kept our distances. I couldn't sleep properly because I still had my jeans and t-shirt on. Mark-shi offered me his shirt but I didn't want to because it was his clothes, and it would've felt weird and so I just decided not to. 

Mark was still sleeping and had his back to me and so I decided to wash up and go make breakfast for the family before he woke up. Appearently the maids were all in the kitchen making breakfast and as they saw me walk in they all gave me a glare. I went and asked them if I could help, which ended up in everybody leaving the kitchen. I started to prepare breakfast and it was pretty fast but slow because my unnies were not here to help me.

I walked back up to the room to get Mark-shi up. I thought that he would've been up by now already but appearantly he's still snoring, not loudly but softly. 

"Mark-shi get up breakfast is ready,"said Young Mi.

"5 more minutes,"groaned Mark

"Andwae. Get up right now or else the food is gonna get cold,"replied Young Mi.

 

Mark PoV: 

This girl was really starting to annoy me, and so I gave up on my precious beauty sleep and woke up. I got ready and freshened up because I needed to take her shopping for clothes to wear. I gotta say although I had to share my bed with someone else it was fine last night because I had a dream about the love of my life, which I haven't seen in the past few days made me miss her a lot. I was done and came to see Young Mi waiting for me so we can go down together because she was scared that my "mother" would be awake already.

"Let's go,"said Mark

"Neh," replied Young Mi

We made our way into the dining hall and saw that the maids were dumping away untouched food.

"Why are you guys dumping all of this untouched food away,"asked Mark.

"Mrs said she didn't want to eat the food cooked by your mistress because there might be poison in there so she told us to throw all of it out,"replied one of the maids.

Mark took a deep sigh and said,"This is not my mistress, this is my wife your Mrs from now on. Got it?"

"Get it,"replied all of the maids present.

I was so furious I dragged Young Mi out of the house and into my car because I didn't want to stay home and deal withthose people. 

 

Kyung Mi PoV: 

Ugh, this guy needs to get his hands off of me. How can I stand this for a year he sleeps like a child, arms and legs all over the place. It was such a struggle, but finally got him off of me. I sat up and wasabout to walk to the bathroom to freshen up but I was a bit too slow because he got his legs and arms all over me again. I'm getting ferious right noe because his hands just had to go the wrong spot as I took a pillow and shoved it into his face to cute off his air ways.He immdiately got up and looked really pissed off but it wasn't my fault he was the one who couldn't keep to himself.

"Yah, why did you do that for,"asked Kikwang.

"Because you asked for it,"replied Kyung Mi.

"Mwoh, who would be stupid enough to… nevermind just go and freshen up. We're going somewhere,"said Kikwang.

It was kind of funny to watch him act that way but who knows what would've went down if he got really angry. I went to freshen up and then waited while that bastard did too. And I swear he took forever longer than I would take. Ugh, it got on my nerves. I hate it when people take forever to get ready for something that's not even important. 

 

Eun Mi PoV:

This guy how the hell does he just stay up all night to talk to his girlfriend. Urgh, I couldn't even sleep because all the the giggles and sweet talk that made me want to throw up. And now he's here sleeping like a pig because he was up until 3 in the morning. Who the heck talks on the phone for 5 hours straight about absolutely nothing, oh wait he does.

His phone started ringing and it was his girlfriend again. Omg I would not want to be in a relationship like this, this is too much. I kept on ringing and ringing, until I couldn't take it anymore.

"Yah! Pabo pick up your damn phone,"shouted Eun Mi.

"Yah, shut… huh? Oh, its Krystal,"smiled Sehun.

Omg and there you go again, but suprisingly the call ended quickly. But, then he got another call.

"Sup, hyung,"answered Sehun.

I just decided to go and freshen up because I couldn't stand this anymore it started to get on my nerves. Him and his constant talk on the phone.

"Hey, wait here for me because we're going somewhere today,"comanded Sehun.

"Neh,"was all I could say.

 

Sehun PoV: 

I got a call from Kikwang hyung saying that Mark hyung wanted to take Young Mi shopping for clothes and asked me if I wanted to go and I said yeah because Krystal said she was going to be there too. Kikwang also said that he asked Hyuna and Mark also said he asked Suzy too and so we can have a triple date. While the girls can enjoy themselves because they have each other. I'm tired because it late last night when I talked to Krystal but it was worth it.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I'm sorry guys I haven't updated in such a long time. I hope that you guys enjoy this chapter and give me some more advice. I noticed that since I have more than one love story I can make the chapters longer but then I'll just have to think about my stories more. Lol. I hope you guys enjoy and I'll try to do better next time because this is my first story and so I . Thanks guys have a nice break today. 11/11/14. :)