Chapter 2

Don't Let Me Fall

Mark's POV:

It's a good thing that Suho chose to have his little banquet/get together with our group of friends today because todays weather is just perfect. We decided to have it in the Kim's HQ, we are very much aware of the business that the Kim's do. There's a reason for us to have our little get together within the Kim's HQ's and that is because we need Suho's help. Suho hyung just happens to have taken over his fathers business 2 years ago. And now its our turn to take over our parents companies but it's not as easy as it sounds, Kikwang hyung, Sehun, and i are being set up in arrange marriages. We all have girlfriends but our parents disapproves of them for no apparent reason. 

So now this is where Suho hyung help comes in handy. He works as a loan shark, but he's not as rough as his father. Suho hyungs father is a very stern men he gets his job done and has no mercy, that's how all of these girls living came to be in the first place. These girls are either sold to Mr. Kim or given to him because the family they belong to owe a bunch of debt to Mr. Kim. Suho kinda differnent from his father, he still gets his work done, but act less harsh against the girls. How do I know this, well I've been here a couple of times when Mr. Kim was still the owner and a couple of times when Suho hyung started taking over but haven't been here in the past year. 

Everybody was running all over the place trying to get things together. We were making our way to the dining room when ones of hyungs girls bumped into me and spelt chicken broth all over me.

Young Mi:*oomf* OMG! I'm sincerely sorry.

She seemed so scared when she bumped into me, am I really that scary looking or something?

Suho: Young Mi, watch where you're going.

Young Mi:*lowers her head* I'm sorry Mr. Kim.

Suho: Don't apologize to me apologize to Mark-shi.

Young Mi: N…Neh. *bows 90 degrees* I'm sincerely sorry Mark-shi. Please forgive me, it won't happen ever again.

Mark: *sighs* Its fine just be more careful next time.

I was kinda mad because I had my favorite shirt on but by the way she looked she looked pretty sincere so I decided to let her off this time.

I went to change into one of Suho hyungs shirts because my shirt smelled like chicken. As I was walking out of the bathroom I saw the same girl picking up the glass pieces from the shattered bowl on the ground and another girl standing next to her.I saw something that I did not want to see. The girl was saying something to the other girl, ugh, what's her name Young… Young Mi I think. Yeah, it is. Well anyways, it looked like she slightly shoved Young Mi onto the ground making her whimper. I didn't think its was really anything serious but then I saw blood coming out of Young Mi hand and suddenly yelled.

"Yah!"

The two seemed shock but I don't blame them I just popped up out of no where and yelled.I walked towards them to see if there was any serious injuries, and there was about a one inch wide cut in her palm.

Girl:*shakes her head panickingly* I…I di…didn't do any…anything.*andrunsoff*

Mark: Are you okay? 

Young Mi: Yeah.

Mark: You sure?

Young Mi: Yeah.

Though she said she was fine it didn't look like she was fine to me.

Mark: Where's your first aid kit?

Young Mi: No, really I'm fine.

Mark: Aish, so being so stubborn, or do you was to go to Suho.

Young Mi: No, please don't.

Mark: Well then show me where the first aid kit is.

Young Mi: I can take care of this myself.

Mark:*sighs* Come here.

I decided to go and ask Suho hyung instead since someone didn't want coopperate with me.

Young Mi: Where you taking me.

Mark: To Suho hyung.

Young Mi: Ani, let go I'll go get it.

Mark: Too late were already here. Hey hyung, where's your first aid kit?

Suho: In the bathroom cupboards. Why?

Mark: Clumsy girl cut her hand.

I took her to the living room so that I can clean up her cut. She followed behind me and sat on the floor.

Mark: Give me your hand.

Young Mi:*looks down* I can clean it myself.

Mark: Do you want me to help you nicely or do you like using force?

She ended up giving me her hand after that threat you can say.

Mark: This might sting a little.

Young Mi:*flinches*

Mark: I know it hurts but stop moving.

Young Mi: Neh, I'm sorry.

It took about ten minutes to clean out her wound carefully because it was so big. 

Mark: There your all done.

Young Mi: Thank you.

I just walked away not giving her any replies.

Young Mi's POV: 

Wow. So is this how men are like. Nice one minute and then rude the other, if this is how it is then I don't need a man. Anyways, I am really thankful that he helped clean my wound for me, I could've done it myself or had my unni's do it but I couldn't do anything about it.

Eun Mi: Yah… Omg! Young Mi-ah what happened to you?

Young Mi: Ah, nothing just a small cut.

Eun Mi: Are you sure?

Young Mi: Neh.

Eun Mi: Fine then, were almost done go back to the room and take a rest first.

Young Mi: But

Eun Mi: No buts.

Young Mi:*lowers her head* Neh unnie. Sorry for not being able to help you.

Eun Mi: No problem. Your hurt go rest.

Young Mi: Neh, thank you unnie.

Eun Mi: No problem. Rest well.

Young Mi: Neh. 

 

Authors Note: Hey guys/gals heres chapter two it might be a bit longer but I hope its not too boring for you, sorry for the bad grammer because english is not my first language. And please Subscibe&Comment! Thank you so very much. :)