Chapter 6

Don't Let Me Fall

The day went on as the girls have decided to sign the marriage contracts. It was time to go to court and get married there before returning home. The guys thought that by doing this could help prevent the parents from any further disagreement to the "marriage" and let the son be because whats done have been done already. They made there way to court and said their "I do's". 

Kkikwang POV:

Now, is where the plan starts and I hope we get through with it or else I'm done for. I can do anything my parents want me to but marrying someone I don't love is just not in my dictionary. I know that I don't love Kyung Mi either but she's just helping me out and this is all a game until when the time comes for me and her to get a divorce so that I can marry the love of my life. I'm don't think that I'm using Kyung Mi at all, I'm actually helping her, and soon enough she's going to be free and independent. Not owing any sort of debt what so ever, living a debt free life.Within minutes I pull up to my drive way and out comes my parents.

Kikwang: Make sure you dont miss up here or else your going to suffer big time.

Kyung Mi: N…neh.

Kikwang: Let's go.

I was looking at my mother and she didn't seem to happy. I guess she didn't believe me when I said I had a "girlfriend" which is not Hyuna. They wanted me to get married or else I won't be able to take over the company, but they won't let me marry Hyuna and wanted me to marry someone else and so I told them to not rush it and after about 3 months later they asked me again and I told them I had a girlfriend and its not Hyuna. They were utterly shock and my mom protested but I told her and tried to convince her that she would definitly like her but my parents didn't believe me they wanted me to marry someones daughter instead and so here I am with my contract wife.

End POV

Mrs. Lee: Son, how could. Why are diobeying me so much. Huh? I just wanted you to get married and so you can take over the company.

Kikwang: But mom I am married, this is my wife Park Kyung Mi.

Mrs. Lee:*gasp* What?! Son I can't accept this.

Kikwang: Why mom? Why? She's someone I love mom. Not the girl your trying to set me up with.

Mrs. Lee:*grabs a stick* How… how can you speak like that to your mother I just wanted you to have a good life. Why not choose a nice and rich girl that can help you but this poor and weak one. Huh?*starts hitting Kikwang*

Kyung Mi:*covered Kikwang and get hit instead* Mother, please stop hitting Kikwang. Please we are only doing this because we really love eachother. Please let us be together, mother. Please.

Kikwang: Umma, I'm really sorry but I can't marry anyone else besides Kyung Mi. She's the love of my life and I can't live without her. Please, please let us be together.

Mrs. Lee:*sighs* Son, you make me really disappointed in you, and you, you really want to marry my son well now guess what, welcome to hell you gold diggin wh*re.*walks away*

Mrs. Lee makes her way out of the living room to cool herself off. She will not be able to accept this no matter what the situation is.

Kyung Mi:*reaches for her back and winces* 

Kikwang: Hey, are you okay?

Kyung Mi: Yeah. I am are you?

Kikwang: Yeah.

Kikwang gasped in shock as Kyung Mi stood up because there was blood on her back. The blood was probably from the hit she received from his mother earlier, Kyung Mi was wearing a white shirt so it wasn't hard to spot the blood.

Kikwang: Hey, your not okay let's go I'll bandage you up.

Kyung Mi: No, I'm fine I just have to go change.

Kikwang: No, you're not. Let's go get you cleaned up first and then you can go change.

Kyung Mi: But … 

Kikwang: No, buts. Unless you want me to kiss you again.

Kyung Mi: Fine, whatever.

They went up to Kikwangs bedroom which happens to be really big, but it was kind of on the darker side. I mean he's a pretty busy person right so it must mean something for his room to more on the dark side, but other than that all of his thing were pretty neat except for his closet, which was a huge mess.

Kikwang:*grabs first aid kit* Come here.

Kyung Mi: Can you get one of the maids to do it?

Kikwang:*sighs* Look, I won't be seeing anything okay. I'm just gonna cut up your shirt where the cut is and clean from there. Okay?

Kyung Mi: But how do I know you won't do anything erted.

Kikwang: I won't trust me, and if I do you can hit square in the face.

Kyung Mi: Geurae, but don't do anything stupid.

Kikwang: Yeah,yeah.

Kikwang was so concentrated on cleaning Kyung Mi's wound that he didn't notice his hand rubbing up and down Kyung Mi's arm.

*punch*

Kikwang:* holds his nose* What was that for?

Kyung Mi: You said you won't do anything erted.

Kikwang: I didn't even do anything.

Kyung Mi: Yes, you did.

Kikwang: What did I do?

Kyung Mi: You were rubbing my arm ually.

Kikwang:*sighs* Hey, that was only a misunderstanding okay. So would you stop msking a big deal out of it. See, look at what you did, I got a nose bleed now.

Kyung Mi:*embaressed* I…im sor… sorry. Here let me help.clean your nose.*grabs tissue*

Kikwang POV: 

I guess this is what I deserve for being the nice guy here. I was too concentrated on cleaning her wound that I didn't even realize what I was doing. Well, I guess she did really take my words for punching me right in the face, and now I got a nose bleed all thanks to her. She offered to clean my nose and so I let her, its the least she could do, she grabbed a tissue and started to wipe my nose. I don't know what happened in the next couple of seconds but I was just so drawn to her face features, like from her brown colored eyes to her high nose and to her thin lips. I was stuck in my trance and didn't even know when she finished until she shook me really hard.

Kyung Mi: Hey, are you ok?

Kikwang:*stutters*Y…yeah. Here let me wrap up your wound.

Kyung Mi: Okay, but don't take too long. 

Kikwang: Okay.

 

Authors Note: Sorry for the boring update guys hope I can make it better in the next chap. And as you see here I made the guys each have a girlfriend and the three girls I chose are the ones that share the same company as the guys they are paired up with. I just want to let you guys know that I just chose the girls I know best  from each group and so don't hate me if I make them the bad character. And please subscribe and comment please I want to know what you guys think so that it can help me improve and edit my writing. 

Love my GELLOS. ^_^