Chapter 5

Don't Let Me Fall

Morning came by pretty fast as it was 9 am, and the "couples" were seated down in XXXXXX Café ready to discuss the situation that they were in and getting into.

Kikwang:*raised eyebrow* So, I'm guessing you guys already have an idea of what's going on here right?

Eun Mi: How do you expect us to know when you just came out of the dinning room and randomly started dragging us along with you.

Mark:*scoffs* Didn't I mention to your sister that she's my contract bride?

Kyung Mi:*irritated* Hey, she never gave you any answers okay, so stop making it sound like you own her.

Sehun: Now, that's where your wrong, miss. We actually do own you now because we already "payed"(remeber they haven't paid) for you, and if you refuse to do what we need you to do then you're gonna have to pay us back the money we bought you for which was double the price you owed Mr. Kim, and pay Mr. Kim the money you are in debt to him with the money earned within your own hands.

Young Mi:*confused* Why out of all 50 something girls there were why pick us?

Sehun:*smirk* Because we're destined to be.

Kyung Mi: Watch your mouth pretty boy.

Kikwang:*sighs* Don't listen to him. The reason why we chose you was because we  think that you girls are perfect for the job.

Eun Mi: What kinda of job is it?

Mark: All we need you to do is to be our fake wives for one year and then after that one year we can get divorced and then you girls are debt free because you did what we asked for and all your bills the you owe Mr. Kim have been paid for, you will each get 50,000 from whoever you're going to be married to so that you girls are able to support yourself after we divorce.

Young Mi: Is that really all we need to do?

Kikwang: Neh.

Young Mi: Can we get sometime to think about it?

Kikwang: You can think about it but what's the point in thinking about it. Your gonna end up agreeing anyways because if you don't, good luck spend a lifetime paying off your debt.

E/K/Y: UGH! Fine we agree but is there some kind of contract to this thing?

Sehun:*grinning* Yes, there is. Right here.

Kyung Mi: But who's getting married to who?

Kikwang: Whoever you rode here with.

E/K/Y:*sighs* Okay.

 

Kyung Mi POV: 

At first I was hesitant to sign that contract but I mean it's only a one year agreement and then were free. Also, the job seemed pretty easy, all you had to do is act all lovey dovey*fake throwup*, act all sad when the parents disagrees to the marriage, and to not fall in love. Fall in love? Who would wanna fall in love with a jerk like that?

Kyung Mi: So, is this all? And why is this on the list, nobodies gonna wanna fall in love with you.

Kikwang: Yes, that's all. Just a precaution because you are gonna be living with a y beast; anyways I do have a girlfriend, so yeah, I guess we don't really need to worry about that.

Kyung Mi: So who's your girlfriend?

Kikwang: Her names Hyuna, Kim Hyuna.

Kyung Mi: Ah, pretty name.

Kikwang: What's your name?

Kyung Mi: Park Kyung Mi.

Kikwang: Ah, neh. Nice name.

 

Kikwang POV:

I was hoping that they would agree to this right away in which they did because if they didn't then I would've been doomed because today was the last day to prove to my parents that I had a girlfriend that is worthy of being my wife and show her to them. I have a girlfriend and my parents know about her but just not now because they still think that I've already broken up with her, which I haven't. My girlfriends name is Hyuna, Kim Hyuna, she's a model in Cube Entertainment. We love eachother a lot, and could never go without eachother but just for yesterday and the next few days I have to be away from her to get everything done.

Kyung Mi already finished signing the contract and I already explained to her what was going to happen after this, and so we were just waiting for the other couples. But, I could she that Mark is quarrling with that girl over there.

 

Young Mi POV: 

Omg, this guy is so annoying, like speak up dude, I know you got this killer smile and everything but damn you annoying as f***. I mean he's not talking too much or anything but when I asked him a quesrion all he answered was was yes, no and maybe and that got on my nerves. I'm trying to get this whole situation right here clear so that when this deal or whatever it is comes to an end there's no confusions.

Young Mi: Hey, look here. I'm trying to ask you some questions and I want answers so stop giving me this bs and answer me correctly.

Mark:*sighs* Aren't I answering you? What do you want me to do answer you in complete sentences?

Young Mi:*irritated* Yes, goodness gracious. Don't just sit and say yes, no, or maybe.

Mark: Okay, sheesh. *scoffs* Speaking of the devil.

Young Mi: Do you have a girlfriend?

Mark: Yes… her name is Suzy, Bae Suzy. Happy?

Young Mi: Yes. Anyways, if you do have a girlfriend then what is this dont fall in love with me rule for?

Mark: Just in case you fall for me.

Young Mi:*scoffs* Who would fall for a mute like you, not me.

Mark: I don't need you to fall in love with me because I already have a lover. Anyways what's your name miss I dont date mutes?

Young Mi: My names Lee Young Mi.

Mark: Ah, geurae.

 

Eun Mi POV: 

Seriously, I'm getting "married" to this guy for a year? Can't be right, he's to much of a play boy.

Eun Mi: Hey, ajusshi. Stop texting and answer my questions.

Sehun: Can you wait a bit, I'm still talking to my girlfriend here.

Eun Mi: You have a girlfriend? Then why don't you marry her instead?

Sehun: Because my parents oppose, and if I marry her then I won't inherit my fathers company and if I want to then I'll have to go into an arrange marriage and that's not what I want.

Eun Mi: Oh, but ajusshi. Why do your parents oppose your girlfriend but let you go and find a random girl to be your wife?

Sehun: They don't know about our status right now and I told them that I have a lover already so they want me to bring her to see them by tomorrow or I'll be getting into an arranged marriage. And stop calling me ajusshi I have a name and its Sehun, the great Oh Sehun.

Eun Mi: *scoffs*Oh, geurae. Well, my name is Eun Mi, No Eun Mi. Oh. So what's your girlfriends name?

Sehun: Soo Jung, Jung SooJung, but she goes by Krystal mostly.

Eun Mi: Oh. Okay.

Sehun POV: 

This girl, how am I gonna spend one year with her. She has too many questions and is too impatient.

 

 

 

Author's Note: hi, guys/girls. Here's chapter 5 and its a bit longer than the rest but I hope you guys enjoy it and thanks for the advices I'll try to be less descriptive. Subscribe&Comment. Thank you, my fellow "GELLOS". Hehe. :)