Chapter 4

Don't Let Me Fall

They left the Kim's HQ for about an hour already and right now was about 9 o'clock. They soon came to a stop because they planned to stay the night at the hotel before actually going home. Their plan was to explain everything and try to make a deal with the girls in the morning and then get married in court before going home. 

 

Eun Mi POV: 

I can't believe that I couldnt even do anything I looked so helpless back there. I couldn't even protect my own dongsaengs. Like when my parents decided to sell me to Mr. Kim's father so that they can live a better life without an unfortunet creature like me, who they thought only brought them bad luck eversince I was born. I couldn't help myself I didn't even do anything all I did was cry my eyes out of days, and now here I am crying by myself again. I just wished for me and my sisters to live a happy life after we finished paying our debt and get out of here to find our Mr. Right.

As we came along the way I realized that we were making a stop at a hotel, and all these what if's just started to flood my mind. I was starting to get scared and panicked.

Eun Mi: Yah! Ajusshi, what are you doing here?

Sehun: Chill, I'm not goona be doing anything to you alright. We're just gonna spend the night here and go back tomorrow.

Eun Mi: So you're taking us back to the HQ's?

Sehun:*smirks* No pabo. Back to my house.

Eun Mi: BWOH? But…

Sehun: Hey, do you wanna sleep out here in the cold or go in with me.

Eun Mi:I… I'll just sleep out here tonight.

Sehun:Aish, you're such a pabo.*walks to the other side* Get out.

Eun Mi: Andw… *screams* Agh! Why'd you do that for? Let me down!

Sehun: You didn't listen to me.

Eun Mi:*sighs* Fine, let me down so that I can walk myself.

Sehun: Fine,  but you have to hold my hand.

Eun Mi: Andwae.

Sehun: Then I'm not letting you down.

Eun Mi: Fine, ajusshi.

For some reason we didn't even check in so does that mean that they had this all planned out. Aish, how do we get out of here. 

Eun Mi: yah, Kyung Mi and Young Mi-ah.

K/Y: unnie.

Eun Mi: Are you guys okay did anything happen to you?

Kyung Mi: Ani-yo unnie. How bout you, are you okay?

Young Mi: Neh, unni are you okay?

Eun Mi: Neh, I'm fine.

Kyung Mi: Unnie, we have to run away from here.

Eun Mi: How?

Kyung Mi: How about we meet up in the lobby at 3 am?

E/Y: Neh.

 

My sisters and I were seperated from eachother because they were scared that we would run away together in the middle of the night. So we ended up rooming with the person we rode with.

Eun Mi: I'll sleep on the couch you can sleep on the bed.

Sehun: Andwae. You're sleeping on the bed with me and that's final I don't want to risk you running away tonight.

Eun Mi:*pouts* But I won't run away I promise.

Sehun:*sighs* I told you that's final. So go to the bed nicelty now or I'll just carry you over there.

I made my way to the far side of the bed closes to the door. The mister also made his way to the bed.

Sehun: Hey, you. Why are you so far, you're gonna fall off.*pulls her into his embrace*

Eun Mi: YAH! You jerk let go.*tries prying his arms off* 

Sehun: Stay still and sleep or *whispers* I'll kiss you.*tightens his grip*

I am ferious with this man right here. How can he be so rude to a girl? This is why I don't like being around guys a lot. I was still awake thinking of the plan, but I'm not really sure if this man's asleep yet. I tried to poke his arms but he will always tighten his grip.*sighs* God, please help me get out of this jerks arms.

I just ended up falling asleep. Miahnae, dongsaengie. I'm really sorry for not being able to do what we planned, instead I'll take the punishments for you guys.

 

The night went on but little did they know that everybody encountered the same things that night and it was impossibke for them to execute their plan.

 

 

Author's Note: Sorry for the short and boring chapter guys/girls. I hope you guys enjoy. Its kinda late here where I am right now and I didn't update yesterday I decided to update today. I know this chapter is really boring but please bear with it. Also special thanks to my 5 subbies you guys are the best thanks for wanting to read my story. And also please subscribe and comment. Thank you. Love you guys.